Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest cheli001

Pics

Credit: DCInside

1145948542_183.jpg

PSED

psed.jpg

Heejin, you're welcome...

wandergirl, hey there! Nice of you to join us.

Hi everyone!!!

Hiya all BB girls! It's been really quiet plus sad news that cast is not confirmed in Goong 2.

Labelle, about your question on what JJH is doing. Did you know about his signing session for Bon on the 7? Also, oppa hand injury had returned - maybe due to all the signing. So I guess he is resting his hand now?

Guest cheli001

Hiya all BB girls! It's been really quiet plus sad news that cast is not confirmed in Goong 2.

Labelle, about your question on what JJH is doing. Did you know about his signing session for Bon on the 7? Also, oppa hand injury had returned - maybe due to all the signing. So I guess he is resting his hand now?

omo.... maybe becoz of signing??? waahhh oppa really has many fans, just imagine how many pictures he had to sign.... :o

btw, in goong he had a cast in several scenes...(which they tried to hide) what really happened? accident?

Guest ally2207

Hi...313! Nice to see you in oppa thread again! :D OMG... where you get this news from? :( JJH oppa hands hurts again, no...! :tears: Oppa you must rest, n Fighting!!! :lol:

Hi.. Ally, news from Korean fan and saw in Baidu. Not happy that Oppa's company keep asking him to go to signing events when his hand is hurt :-(

Guest ally2207

Oh... poor oppa! > < His company should let him rest for awhile, before Goong 2 start filming again! Even i'm kinda sad cant see his new pics,news or projects. I prefer him resting more, to keep his health. Auww... i hope YEH unnie can take care of oppa now! I believes oppa wound will heal faster with unnie at his side! :P Btw, thanX for the news 313! :D

omo.... maybe becoz of signing??? waahhh oppa really has many fans, just imagine how many pictures he had to sign.... :o

btw, in goong he had a cast in several scenes...(which they tried to hide) what really happened? accident?

Cheli, just saw your question on the cast. They say he hurt his hand riding the horse. My guess when he fell? His injury now is from the old Goong injury.

Fans are hoping that it is serious enough that he can be exempted from army :P

Guest cheli001

Cheli, just saw your question on the cast. They say he hurt his hand riding the horse. My guess when he fell? His injury now is from the old Goong injury.

Fans are hoping that it is serious enough that he can be exempted from army :P

Thanks 313 yes yes yes!! lets hope he gets exempted for military service haha!!!

so it was really the riding the horse hurt him... pooor oppa....

i hope he gets better soon... he should have rest first...

Guest ally2207

hahaha... korean fans thinking like that? Hmmm.... maybe that would be a good news, if oppa not doing his army service then! :P But still, its hurt! > < Yeah, i remember he got injured when filming horse riding scenes in Goong. *JJH oppa AZA-AZA... Fighting!* 1149358913_04_ss2525B72525D02525C42.jpg1144249955_C1D6C1F6C8C64.jpg

• Credit : as Labelled

Guest cheli001

hey everyone!

Our silent reader, Jolee, noticed something with the gung1.5 caps posted by DallasE.

I am not sure if this "find" was brought up/talked about before.

Now, has anyone here noticed our royal couple's shoes....

if you look at the cap(s), you will notice the matching bow style ribbon shoes they're wearing...

Is it just a coincidence? Is it also an "IN" fashion in korea like the skull fashion we see everywhere? Were they asked to wear matching style shoes? :) hmmm what do you think? :P

Whatever this "find" leads to, i still think its cute.... :)

Jolee, don't be a silent reader now okie? :) you are more than welcome to post here. Ciao

Guest cunto

OMO, so our Oppa hand injury 's back again? I thought this injury was long long ago due to his Goong filming? omg, cheli you're rite, he must have signed A LOTTT. Lousy management company, they should allow him to rest more :wacko:

I juz read the JJH horoscope posted by Ally

(link here: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/barbielle2/asta8.jpg) credit to Shin and Ally

and I suddenly realized st...Did you guys notice his horoscope forecasts that "Good and bad matters will counteract this year so popularity and social position will keep on climbing high in the beginning of the year, little accidents and scandals will come along towards the end requiring careful attention "

The first half is true up till now, so is there any possibility that Oppa will have some accidents and scandals this year??? omo, no accident please, :sweatingbullets: Scandal with YEH? can can can :P

Guest DallasE

More FanPics at the taping of Goong 1.5, March 29, 2006

All credits to the original uploader + dcinside.com

Please DO NOT hotlink.

C5A9B1E2BAAFC8AF_8915.jpg

000417093-1.jpg

000417108-2.jpg

000417262-2.jpg

000417276-1.jpg

000417283-1.jpg

000417295-222.jpg

000417643-2.jpg

000417653-1.jpg

000417654-2.jpg

Guest Crystallight

Does anyone know what is happening with Goong 2?? Nobody has given any news on it. I hope that he will be in it :)

Guest namelezzgal

cheli01, no thanks needed and if it isn't obvious enough, I share in all your love and passion for our royal couple.

More FanPics on taping of Goong 1.5 , March 29, 2006

All credits to the original uploader + dcinside.com

Please DO NOT hotlink!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...00424165-16.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...00424169-20.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000427531-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000427532-2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000427538-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000427565-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000418933-2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000418931-2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000418930-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000418929-2.jpg

Omo! thanx for sharing these pics DallasE.

They are so cute together. Ji Hoon is extremely cute in the hoop ^^ oh boy, with that smile on his face..... eerrrrggggggggggg!!!

mm... gray boxer?? hehhehh ^^

Guest ally2207

hey everyone!

Our silent reader, Jolee, noticed something with the gung1.5 caps posted by DallasE.

I am not sure if this "find" was brought up/talked about before.

Now, has anyone here noticed our royal couple's shoes....

if you look at the cap(s), you will notice the matching bow style ribbon shoes they're wearing...

Is it just a coincidence? Is it also an "IN" fashion in korea like the skull fashion we see everywhere? Were they asked to wear matching style shoes? :) hmmm what do you think? :P

Whatever this "find" leads to, i still think its cute.... :)

Jolee, don't be a silent reader now okie? :) you are more than welcome to post here. Ciao

hahaha... cheli you make so many bubbles today, you should opened a "soap factory" with "BUBBLES" brand! :vicx: Just j/k! :P If you not spilt these out, i still didn't notice about that "bow style ribbon shoes" that they wearing at Goong 1.5. :unsure: But as you said, our Royal Couple shared so many coincidence. Isn't that just like a destiny, that they made for each other! :rolleyes: Hmmm... we should wider our sharp eyes, to find more coincidence from them! Btw, hi Jolee! It's nice to know you, hope you can come & post at JJH oppa thread too! :D Hi Crystallight! I think someone already said that JJH will come back & join Goong 2! For the rest cast, we still didn't know their confirmation. B'coz recently, YEH just said that she really longs for filming Goong 2, but she still didn't know if PD's or IMBC will ask her to join again. But ask you know, we receives too many false news recently. Soo, just put our hope that all of cast will joining Goong 2 again! :rolleyes: Hope this can help you, n pleaz correct me if i'm wrong!

Guest maisara

Hello everyone! i love JJH in Goong too, i think he look so hot there, hehehee... btw, got this one from dailychina.com

Top three Korean couples most likely to fall in love chosen by audience

Updated: 2006-04-19 10:16

Actor Joo Ji Hoon and actress Yun Eun Hea ranked second in the poll. Their roles in the opera 'Palace' garnered 1,270 votes. Most people liked Joo's nose and Yun's cute eyes and want them to develop a love story off the silver screen.

xin_140403190954359121533.jpg

xin_140403190954500270024.jpg

xin_140403190954688100485.jpg

credit to chinadaily.com

Guest cheli001

hahaha... cheli you make so many bubbles today, you should opened a "soap factory" with "BUBBLES" brand! :vicx: Just j/k! :P If you not spilt these out, i still didn't notice about that "bow style ribbon shoes" that they wearing at Goong 1.5. :unsure: But as you said, our Royal Couple shared so many coincidence. Isn't that just like a destiny, that they made for each other! :rolleyes: Hmmm... we should wider our sharp eyes, to find more coincidence from them! Btw, hi Jolee! It's nice to know you, hope you can come & post at JJH oppa thread too! :D Hi Crystallight! I think someone already said that JJH will come back & join Goong 2! For the rest cast, we still didn't know their confirmation. B'coz recently, YEH just said that she really longs for filming Goong 2, but she still didn't know if PD's or IMBC will ask her to join again. But ask you know, we receives too many false news recently. Soo, just put our hope that all of cast will joining Goong 2 again! :rolleyes: Hope this can help you, n pleaz correct me if i'm wrong!

hey ally, hmmm a soap factory... maybe one day i will try that hahaha. Anyway, i cannot take credit for the latest "find". It was all the handy work of one of our silent readers. :D (thanks again!!!)

i also do hope its not just a mere coincidence...

Btw, you told me you received a new bubble from another silent reader :o (hey there silent reader, nice to meet yah! :) )

ally,please share it with us.... I'm dying of curiousity.... :pleading:

JJH already kicked off skull fashion when during shooting of Naknine spring catalogue :)

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/5085/ph...667138698qc.jpg

Eagle eyed Rebby to the rescue, i didnt even see that. I do think he was one of the very first people to be sporting that look. I first saw it on Sienna Miller, i think in people magazine, it was definitely worn in the states thereafter and the trend caught on in Korea after he started to wear it. But i saw it on women first so i have no idea.

Woooo! a trendsetter in the making. ;)

I just noticed the shoes now! I WANT her SHOES! I thought he was wearing a black suit and she is wearing a very unflattering dress (a dark jean wash jean thing with a lace overlay?) that makes her look very young because of the cut of the dress. Not too crazy about her outfit but LOVE his suit.