Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hiyee!!!

It's truly heartening to think Jihunssi might have seen the MV's already, but I don't put too much thought into it other than being able to lift our spirits and other JH fans during those tough times. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful for pointing that one out mlms and tinenini. :):):)

tine, I wonder how the cockle of German-raised hens sounds like? "Jihun! Jihun! Jihun!" :lol:

Don't worry, ubbie. I'll make sure I'm fully covered when I have the chance to cook it for oppa.

This is one 'reformed' ajumma that has turned away from the perviness of the past! ;)(why do I doubt myself on this one?) :blush:

Hmm, maybe it would be better to teach moi bebe this skill. I won't mind giving in for my bebe's future! :P

Thoughts on the 'dreaded date':

I believe the earlier Jihunssi enters MS, the sooner will be his return!

Thinking positive, even if I sometimes can't. :(

q&a of the day!

if you can give Ji-hun your favorite thing to accompany him during his stay in military camp, what will it be?

I'd give him moi "prayer scarf" from Nepal.

It doesn't have magical powers but it works just the same.

Waves to all hunnies and hunniewives!

q&a of the day!

if you can give Ji-hun your favorite thing to accompany him during his stay in military camp, what will it be?

Kindle Reader. Since he likes to read.

Have you been curious how JH's home looks like? Here are some hints. Dedicated to his future wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ubbie, you are lucky because you are mom not wife.

0000987.jpg

0000987_2M.jpg

0000987_3M.jpg

Will you buy NIKEs for your husbands or boyfriends after seeing this ads ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read a thread from Baidu-jjh, Chinese fans have been discussing which type actor JJH belongs to, an idol or a powerful actor.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=658088304

What do you think ?

Oh my ship! weeeeh...can't get enough of these two...

125737594471016120384mb.gif

credit coco/webry blog

Time is up for our wild guesses on JJH's enlistment. Thanks to all who responded, you have a chance to receive a special gift... hihihi

okie, here are the dates to watch out :D Let's wait and see who will bring home the green penty :P

~ Nov 10 > tinenini

~ Nov 25 > ubbie

~ Nov 26 > juyoon

~ Dec 04 > cheesy

~ Dec 05 > ponngpong

~ Dec 19 > my guess *who's gonna send me a special gift if I get this right?

~ No date > mlms... hahaha :lol: hoping for a miracle? *this doesn't count though

Btw, check out this official Japanese website of Gung *more than 3 years already, and still very active...

http://www.kun-official.jp/kun/

rgds :D

From DC-Jugal, http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jooji...page=2&bbs=

SK magazine "Musical, Nov. issue" has a special article regarding star cast and ticket office. The article said Don Juan got 90% ticket sold, which was a record high when it was shown in Seongnam Arts Center Grand Theater in Feb--March show period. It was all because JJH who drew a great amount of audiences from Japan to watch his performance. It demonstrated the power of star cast.

I wish people would remember this even after two years.

JP fans were exciting about this pieces of information.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/22250070.html

http://lanlan516.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-4309.html

I remembered KBS had a news about JP fans flying over to watch Don Juan. I had watched it from gung7 blogs before. She locked her blog only for friends now. But found some images from the news

20090320235404453.jpg

KDJ1.jpg

Edit:

From JP fans blog, http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/22252646.html

Cinemart just got a new antique poster signed by JJH. Moonlight was wondering what JH wrote on poster. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JHSign.jpg

q&a of the day from mlms

is ju ji-hun an idol or a powerful actor?

i'd say he started as an idol with Gung, but didn't have plans of staying that way.

of course we should acknowledge that his popularity came from his idol status, no doubt.

in a few years' time, i hope he makes a successful comeback and continue to do quality films, and assert himself as one of the next generation's most powerful actors.

f9ers! excited to know about the ms date already, be sure it is a replica of that famous piece of penty, and not a woman's green penty oki? hahahhah!

ehhh, mlms, i think some of the hunnies here are already in the habit of buying things associated with ji hun,

his panda keychain, the books he'd read, the movies he'd watched, hehehe, they know who they are. coughs coughs.

waves at everyone!!!

edit:

oh wow, so Don Juan Feb-March sales was one of the highest, so glad to know this.

i think ji-hun's bankability was really put to test in this medium. it's hard to pull in your supporters in a musical but if they still follow him, that means he's good all around!

q&a of the day!

My alarm clock.

So he'll wake on time.

I might need it more than him:lol:

At first, JJH is an idol for me.

But now, he's both an idol & powerful actor.

He's proven over the years with his acting careers & even after his problems earlier this year, he still have some strong impacts on his fans & entertainment world.

He definetely someone that's poweful & gained some respects towards him.

About his MS date, I'm not sure when.

It's very sad to see him go for 2 years.

But it's unavoidable for him.

juyoon, thank you for the wonderful MV.

I'm sure JJH is touched by your MVs.

They're such wonderful MVs.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates.

Enjoy your day, hunnies & hunniewives.

TNK - in bed with JJH :blush:

img1154933310504210.jpg

img0312kc.jpg

Re the Qs:

** If you can give Ji-hun your favorite thing to accompany him during his stay in military camp, what will it be?

^ iPhone -- so he can get in touch with his wifey... hihihi... *I'm sure he already has one, even if he keeps saying that he doesn't often use his handphone. err, how about a book or my big, loose and very long pajamas? :P

** Is ju ji-hun an idol or a powerful actor?

^ powerful actor --- 2 dramas (not counting his cameo role) + 2 movies + 1 musical = that's 5/5 quality projects. It's not a big number, but I have to say that he had grown as an actor, and already made an impact in his field

BTW, tonight is the 46th Daejong or Annual Grand Bell Film awarding ceremony

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=312951

TNK and AB were both exhibited in the film festival, and AB was nominated for Best Art Direction

TGIF

rgds :D

Annyong! :)

f9ers, if that's the look of someone I'll be seeing beside me each time I wake up in the mornings, then, there's no need for breakfast. Waking up with Jihun by your side is enough to perk up one's mornings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also wish AB and TNK would get the recognition both deserve as fine films.

Prejudice can sometimes be too cruel. <_<

q&a of the day from mlms

Jihunssi is obviously an idol with a capital 'I' whose works preceed him turning into a powerful actor someday - if he still chooses to take the same path. Though he's not there yet, his determination will make things possible for him eventually. I firmly believe things happen for a reason and that something greater is in store for him when he comes back. Potential wise, he surely got the skills and enthusiasm, needless to say - he's got the whole package to make it to that status. With throngs of loyal fans everywhere who fervently await his return and who are more than willing to support his future endeavors, Ju Ji Hun will rise again and hopefully find himself in the ranks of successful actors. Again, it all depends on our man - to be or not to be, and this dream remains to be seen. B)

Waves to ubbie, ckgirl, mlms, and all the gorgeous Hunnies and Hunniewives in the thread!

helloweee!

upon mlms' suggestion:

top ten positive effects the drug scandal had on Ju Ji-hun

10. it gave him humility

9. it provided him a reality check

8. it made him see who his real friends are

7. he has more time to rest

6.it deepened his maturity

5. it strengthened him

4. it gave him a clearer look on how much his fans love him.

3. it brought him closer to his family and friends.

2. it was a good measurement of what he really has in life.

1. He became a better man.

waves at ck, juyoon and granny nini and everyone!

tinenini, love those gifs.

He looks so cute in the headbanging gif.

Ubbie, thank you for the latest top 10 list.

I agree with you ^^^.

He became more mature & a better man.

Thank you for the pictures & updates.

Have a great weekend, hunnies & hunniewives.

Guest miniejungle

hiiiyahh hunnies, long time no see.. :) minie checking in early today!

my fav thing to give JH: my down pillow and silk blanket!!! the closest thing to me and him (hahaha im drooling at the thought of him wrapping himself in the blanket and hugging moi pillow) - and somehow i can see ubbie's nose getting longer at her claim abt no more pervie thought... at least i know i cant do it *wink at pongpong* :)

Ubbie, I really love your top list as always. As juyoon said "things happen for a reason". He will come back as better man and better actor.

As you said "he started as an idol with Gung, but didn't have plans of staying that way. " It is absolutely true. An idol has to be a powerful act to remain as an "idol".

He really has his talent and his passion for art. Found a video about Don Juan casts' meeting with audience in Feb. JH was so busy in promoting TNK, so he didn't show up in this event.

Here is JH's singing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Q1lr_Sshg

but after watching the professionals' performance, I still felt it was so amazing about JH's performance in Don Juan, especially in such short preparation time. No wonder DJ cast and directors love him so much. No wonder he could draw JP fans flying over to watch him. I believe it was not simply because of watching an idol.

Love his passion,

dj.jpg

yoohooo!!!

thanks webby for the goodies! whispers, i couldn't save them, something disabled perhaps?

i agree mlms, it took him a short while only to study everything about DJ. we'll never know when he really decided to get into theater acting but it seemed kinda sudden.

but what really surprised me was not just the way he efficiently portrayed DJ onstage but the guts he had to try this, because prior to DJ, theater acting was really way out of his norm.

therefore I conclude, courage / guts is the root of all successes. ;)

and before i end, lemme greet a fellow granny who has been such a dear to all of us here! happy birthday to the sweetest granny nini!!!!! hugs ya!

hiyee hunnies... :D

it's nice to be back..miss my hunnies so muchie...!!!

thanks for all the news, pics, links and goodies mlms, mod webby, wifey f9ers and tinenini. ;)

yah...i dun want to miss any questions so here goes my late reply..

- one thing i'd want to study to catch jihun's attention it to learn how to speak Korean though it may be harder than Nihonggo but it's the best way to communicate with him.

- Wifey F9ers, will my guess still qualified? kwenchana if not, but i think November 27 is the date he will be joining MS, huhuhu :(

- the one thing I can give Jihun to accompany him during his stay in military camp will be my PDA, so he can read all the fanfics and watch his videos at the same time, hihihi...

- is he an idol or a powerful actor? before he's just an idol but after watching him in The Devil definitely brought me to the conclusion that he is already a powerful actor and i bet he'll still be even after MS, with just the right script and right decision, he will prove everyone wrong.

juyoon sis, who could forget all your lovely MV's, the unforgettable one for me is the "Crush and Burn" MV, gosh you don't know how many tears i cried that night (June 10)..and I'm pretty sure the spy/s here in our thread oredi showed it to Jihun, so i hope you continue and never get tired of doing such, keep it pouring, arasso? ;)

Ubbie, as always love your top ten list especially number 4 and number 1, the petition letter is one of the proof in showing him how much we love and support him no matter what, and yes, he did became a better man!!! so so proud of him!!!

and what's this, my eyes were deceiving me, no more Pervie thoughts, awwwwww come on mother hennie, I learned how to to study the Big Ben because of you, and i admit it was fun :P but just like minnie, mian but I also can't do it... :lol:

happy happy birthday granny ranger 2 mwah mwah mwah

waves to everyone...unni pongky, cheesy, ck, bubblyvan, knollei and to all the hunnies out there... :D

Whatever JJH is willing to learn & try, he's always be able to breakthrough the roles.

His instinct & willingness to learn that's what make him successful.

It wasn't easy to do a musical, but he's doing so well.

Happy Birthday, tinenini!

Thank you for the pictures & updates.

Have a nice day, hunnies & hunniewives.

Thanks Rebby for the new OFC pictures. Now YB is updating his pictures regularly, every Tuesday.

Will YB continuously do this for next two years?

Ubbie, in your last top ten list, you mentioned.

8. it made him see who his real friends are

I thought fans in JP making same conclusion.

KJW hold his second fan meeting on Nov. 8. A lots of JH's fans were there. Even JP fans were surprised themselves to see so many friends showing up. (Somebody would ask whose fan meeting it was, JH's or KJW's/)

One JP fan wrote in her blog that the only purpose for her to go was for JH. She said hello to KJW and asked him to help JH and be friend to him forever. KJW was surprised at first but node his head and said yes.

http://piroringo.blog27.fc2.com/blog-entry-11647.html#more

In other blogs, the fans wrote similar stories.

http://pcf-yumi.at.webry.info/200911/article_7.html

It sounds many JH fans asked KJW take care JH. JP fans are lovely. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After meeting, I thought JW would have same question whose fan meeting it was, mine or JH's. but if he was a true friend, he would be happy for JH.

No wonder JP fans was confused about whose fan meeting it was. Look at his hair style and the logo of organizing company. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KJW.jpg

oh my, happy happy birthday tine sis!!! *tight hugs* :D sweet ju-mong for ya later!

lemme just wink back at minie pg ;) and high 5 sis! unlike ubbie, i dun think i could give up my zooming special goggles! :blush: nor my penchant for those beloved c-e-l-l-s. :lol: i was not that good tho at big ben lessons. probably the only subject where i had a hard time studying hahaha

and omiga... i think that minie pg has beaten me to it! you're going to lend oppa your pillow and silk blanket? is this part of the cell-transfer project? :lol: now i'll have to think of some other way to get ahead... :P

ubbie, love your top ten always. thank you for sharing!!!

hi mlms, thank you for the updates. that's really great of jp and chinese fans and even korean fans i bet are continuously showing their support like most of us here also. just that, geography has always been a hindrance. hopefully, one day will come when we can all come together and meet with oppa. wow, that'll be just supercalifragilistically wonderful!

pm reb, thank you for the ofc photos! oppa in green :wub::wub: :wub: i liked that photo of him in purple too... oppa on a break... i can't explain it but of all the 4 pics, that one spoke to me.

hi yee witchie dongsaeng!