New Jang Ri In Photos :)

Guest teephanie

OMGG!!! JRI!

I feel so bad for her, someone pls tell me that, that's NOT her armpit hair in the first row, 4th pic.

That's horrible!

She's too pretty to have a pic like that

I know shes human but stills..

its really embarrassing to be wearing such a gorgeous dress and looking all pretty..and then..THAT.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest photogeneric

yay! something from JRI! (0=

OMGG!!! JRI!

I feel so bad for her, someone pls tell me that, that's NOT her armpit hair in the first row, 4th pic.

That's horrible!

She's too pretty to have a pic like that

I know shes human but stills..

its really embarrassing to be wearing such a gorgeous dress and looking all pretty..and then..THAT.

HAHA~! your post made me LAWL.

I'm pretty sure that's just the folds of her armpit.

But it really DOES look like armpit hair! I don't think they'd miss that, though, 'cause it would have been some pretty long armpit hair. they would have noticed and plucked it off.

Guest brendisays

OMG Ri In unnie is so pretty! I seriously cant wait for her album to be released. ;D

Thanks for the pictures. Lol happy happy joy joy! --"

nice pics but it seems like the stylist are insisting on making her look older than she needs to look. she's not even twenty yet. soften up the hair with layers or something and give her some normal stylish clothing. she can still be a serious singer with a young fashion sense.

Archived