Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest jhea-chan

BLU PEPE pictures

lhYea315.jpg

95M2e732.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=917919154 - link for other pictures

I think these pictures are in the airport. When ji Hye got home from her wedding in Hawaii.

84L1c3a0.jpg

a6N3e523.jpg

hdUa5b63.jpg

jfWc7d71.jpg

c8P507e6.jpg

credit : popcornfor2 && baidu

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uRaHaRa

just watched Pianist last night!

wow! Ji-hye acting scheme awesome! no doubt!

eventhough the plot was slow, she manage to keep the storyline alive~ d;

& Minho?? as a new, good try..sure, he will improve more!

Guest luthien

Han Ji-hye cast in The Duo

by javabeans | December 14, 2010

MBC’s highly anticipated drama The Duo — which has now confirmed Chun Jung-myung for the lead — has cast its leading lady in Han Ji-hye.

The drama tells the story of two boys born on the same day — one noble, one slave — whose fates are switched. On paper, that sounds similar to the poor-boy-swapped-with-rich-boy premise of East of Eden, which happens to be Han’s last drama, although we can surmise (hope) that this drama will probably take a different approach to the story, not least because it’s a sageuk.

Han plays the daughter of an upright village schoolteacher, who grows up educated and clever. She’ll get caught in a love triangle (of course) between the two leads, one of whom is played by Chun Jung-myung, the other of whom has not yet been cast. I like the cast so far… I think the third lead will tip me over into full excitement mode if he’s good, or drop me back down to earth if he’s not.

Since appearing in Eden, Han has spent some time away from her acting by pursuing a shoe designing endeavor, publishing an essay book, and getting married. This’ll be her first project since her September wedding.

Han Ji-hye has given verbal agreement to appear in The Duo (contract pending), which’ll be her first traditional sageuk series but not her first time in a period project; she acted in the stylized Lee Jun-ik film Like the Moon Escaping From Clouds, which was released earlier this year.

Via Hankook Ilbo

Guest kdramafanusa

Finally a  new drama!  looking forward  to her first  sageuk!

My dear Rafaelle, I am so glad to see you.  Hugzzz.   It's been soooo long.

기사입력 2010.12.15 18:18    최종수정 2010.12.15 18:30

Actress Han Ji-hye to star in new historical drama

20100826181809219291863_00000005_6_PA.jpg

Actress Han Ji-hye [10Asia]

Actress Han Ji-hye will star in a historical drama set to go on air next year, according to her management staff on Wednesday.

An official in charge of Han’s career confirmed today that Han has been cast in a new MBC historical drama named “Jiakpae (translated into “mate”)" which will go on air every Mondays and Tuesdays starting February of next year.

The official added however that basic terms of the contract have been agreed on verbally and additional details have yet to be coordinated.

In the new drama, Han will play the daughter of a village school teacher who has deep interest in education and is smart enough to influence other people in the story.

Set in the late Joseon period (1392-1910), the show, also starring actor Chun Jung-myung, will tell of two boys whose identities get swapped.

Han, 27, whose real name is Lee Ji-hye, made her debut as a supermodel in 2001 and has since appeared in many dramas and films such as “Summer Scent (2003),” “Sweet 18 (2004),” and “East of Eden (2008)" and films such as “My Boyfriend in Type B (2005)” and “Blades of Blood (2010)”

After getting married in September 2009, she signaled her comeback to the small screen in October this year with a role in “KBS Drama Special: Pianist,” a single-episode drama she starred with Lee Min-ho from the popular boy band SHINee.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

"kdramafanusa" Dear "H"..Hugggzzz back! :)

yup its been a long time.... kdrama I'm watching now LMH & SYJ's drama..lots of catching up to do:)

After this one will watch My GF is a Gu Mi-ho.

Jihye's back..so hopefully, I can be more active when her drama airs.

20101215181355440n3_182824_0.jpg

"luthien" ...hope this Jihye drama will not give us same heart aches as the last :)

Guest luthien

You know I can endure torture for Jihye. Reading the plot as well as being "big budget" project does make me anxious as it's almost like deja vu.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jhea-chan

I need help guys!

do you have the eng sub of this video of lee min ho and han ji hye?

i am so looking forward to this!

Thank youuuu~

Guest lucky_tit

guys, it has been a long time,any news from her?

I watch her new movies :the pianist n blade of blood.

Her acting skills are great, but both of the movies are so sad. :(

For the Pianist one, it must have been nicer with an older actor so that the couple can have a better ending :lol:

jhea chan, I havent seen subbed version of Minho-Jihye short drama. We will post info here if we find one.

lucky_tit, Hello. long hiatus for us here but Jihye will have new drama so we will be here more often

luthien, yup we can endure for Jihye. I still wish she will release even just one wedding pic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bi_bo1112000

I just watch "Blade of blood",the ending like " Like Firework like butterflies" :tears:

The song that HJH sing in that movie is so sad

Does anyone have English lyric of that song?

i wanna make an MV but can't find it =.=

Hello, we've been in hiatus since Jihye took a break..get married. Almost 2 years since her last drama, now she has a drama to air next week. hoping to see you in the "DUO" drama thread.

some pics from DUO presscon

2011020109363713233_105159_1.jpg

2011013115195673470_151738_0.jpg

bi_bo1112000 haven't found a link for that...hoping we can find one soon.

• 1 month later...

JiHye in her new drama Duo

Its good she's given chance to show she's capable. She learned horseback riding years ago after she broke up with LDG. She just have to enhance her riding skills for the drama.

2011030810395285234_104155_0.jpg

glowing in a ceremony where she's appointed I think as Googwill Ambassador for French Cinema

2011030813073760980_131237_0.jpg

Guest vesica

I just found an article about her. Hmmm... she´s almost similar with Han Hyo joo .. haha :lol: :lol: i like her smile ...sweet :)

Han Ji-hye provides a glimpse behind the scenes of The Duo

wwNbJ.jpg

translate

Hello. I’m actress Han Ji-hye. I play the educated and talented Dong-nyeo in The Duo, and so am diligently learning calligraphy, painting flowers, and horseback riding. I began for the sake of the drama, but at some point they became my hobbies. I was scared when I got on horseback for the first time, but now it’s a lot of fun. I’ve improved a lot in my calligraphy and painting, too. I’ve also gained a lot of friends through filming The Duo. Dal-yi (Seo Hyun-jin, Chun-dong (Chun Jung-myung), and Gwi-dong (Lee Sang-yoon) are all around the same age, so we were able to become friends. Would you like to see for yourselves how close we are? Here~ I give to you the filming set for The Duo.

nz2Nz.jpg

FLzyW.jpg

oOPNd.jpg

gUHm3.jpg

gUHm3.jpg

5VdSs.jpg

8QW0x.jpg

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/han-ji-hye-provides-a-glimpse-behind-the-scenes-of-the-duo/

• 1 month later...
Guest jhea-chan

any new updates about our ji hye?

i'll try and post later.

It's like her thread is on hiatus.

Guest jhea-chan

3936901_028982.jpg

3936902_856777.jpg

3936903_896854.jpg

3936904_112367.jpg

Here are some pictures of her drama, "The Duo".

credits as stated in picture & baidu.

• 1 month later...
Guest jhea-chan

May 27, Han Ji Hye dressed in Dolce & Gabbana (Dolce & Gabbana) 2011 spring and summer Women attended the event.

887FDFBBE8C792B687F3D5C64BAC89.jpg

887FDFBBE8C792B687F3D5C444A887.jpg

887FDFBBE8C792B687F3D5C34FA684.jpg

Han Ji Hye appeared wearing a light blue jacket movie "Moby Richard" the vip premiere

June 04, 2011

887FDFBAECC49EBB85F0D5C14AA884.jpg

887FDFBAECC49EBB85F1D5C64FAB81.jpg

887FDFBAECC49EBB85F1D5C445AC83.jpg

credits : baidu & as tagged

Archived