Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1234annjoe

hello girls, it's been a long time. I miss you all girls and our han ji hye she's getting pretier everyday especially the photo where she is wearing pink.

Thanks for all the update.

What's up with her movie and new tv drama?

hi everybody!!!..hope you're all doing well and wish that this 2010 become our prosperous year...

I watched the entertainment weekly program at KBS World last week, she appeared in this chitchat segment together with 3 other actresses..she said she wants this year 2010 become her year "Han Ji Hye's Year"...probably due to her most awaiting movie and other important activities...so this is the beginning of her manouver...become the cover of Ceci Magazine in early 2010...goodluck for her....

credit to Eiffel in Seoul

Han Ji Hye graces the cover of February Ceci Korea

30mr0xj.jpg

Actress Han Ji Hye (한지혜) graces the cover of February's CeCi Korea. The concept of the photoshoot is "Secret Garden". Han Ji Hye also poses in the Diane von Furstenberg's dress which she wore to MBC Drama Awards. She must have picked the outfit from the shoot! Enjoy the pictorials.

4jt8aw.jpg

fx8o7.jpg

Couldn't find a proper picture of her cover but this is it ^^ :

352rgq9.jpg

credit to eiffel in seoul

Guest RomanticHeart

Hi zerapink

Thank you so much for the news and pictorials.

It's so good to hear something about our Ji Hye. Good luck to her in 2010

Hope to see more of her.

Guest nice2008

Han Ji-hye's Omnibus Station ID/Advertisement for the Cable Channel Story On, together with actresses Oh Yeon-soo, Oh Yoon-ah and Lee Yoon-mi - Married Woman's World 결혼한여성들의세상

20100121165227978b01700.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-01-21

20100121171825249e71721.jpg

20100121165227978b01700.jpg

src:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Official Site:

http://www.onmoviestyle.com/series_site/ma....asp?os_seq=785

• 3 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!! OUR HAN JI HYE JUST GOT HER BACHELOR DEGREE FROM SEJONG UNIVERSITY!!!!!

Newslink :http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010021914383937675

2010021914383937675_1.jpg

"Sejong University degree ceremony held .. Han Ji-hye, Kim Sung-eun graduation"

[Asian Economic News gimdohyeong] Sejong University with a degree ceremony was held.

Sejong daeyanghol 19 at 11 am on campus, including General bakwoohui chukhagaek and 3000 people attended a graduate degree in electrical ceremony for 2009 was held. Sejong University BA 1812 people through the graduation ceremony, 446 people Master's, Ph.D. 59 people were discharged.

Night dinner with the president, "Sejong the knowledge and wisdom to society exercised a great man calmly go back to old school look is different," said, "No. 2, Sejong University to prepare for the leap to make the leap to power your passion Archeopteryx "High graduates to ban.

Movies and TV at the four other active Han Ji-hye (born 이지혜, film art department), Mr. Kim Sung-eun (film art departments) also received his bachelor's degree. Kim Sung-eun said, "have been known to graduate in 8 years is Lot of memories," said, "unforgettable memories in school," he said.

Translated by Google Translate

Han Ji hye is going to cast on Chinese drama/movie..and will be exposed to China Market!!! CCTV will air it through out China and would be air on mid November 2010. She will start shoot the drama next month.

The story about a mother (maybe Korean Mother) looking to her daughter in China??? sorry guys, I just count on to Google Translate..hopefully there will be an english news soon!!!

newslink :http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain/broad/2010/0224/20100224101040200000000_8001436598.html

Guest kdramafanusa

^ report in English. :)

Actress Han Ji-hye cast for new Chinese drama

Reporter : Lucia Hong | luciahong@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2010.02.24 19:24 최종수정 2010.02.24 19:24

2010022412491229479_1.jpg

Korean actress Han Ji-hye [Yedang Entertainment]

Korean actress Han Ji-hye has been tapped to play the lead female role in a new Chinese drama, according to her agency Yedang Entertainment on Wednesday.

Han will play the role of Chun Chae-hee, a young woman with a strong passion for embroidery in search of her mother, in the 26-part drama to be helmed by top Chinese director Huang Jianzhong of "As You Wish" and "Good Woman."

"Han was chosen for the role because it was judged that she would suit the character perfectly," a representative from the drama's production company was quoted as saying. "She is already popular in China so we have hopes she will bring about a second Hallyu."

"I feel honored to star in this drama by such a famous director and to get to meet my fans in China," Han said.

Shooting for the drama will begin in mid-March and is scheduled to air in November through major Chinese broadcaster CCTV.

Han has appeared in numerous dramas and movies including KBS TV series "Sweet 18" and the daily drama "Likeable or Not." She also played the leading role in the Korean film "My Boyfriend is Type B."

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

whooaa...so busy .......thanks for WONDERFUL WONDERFUL updates about JI HYE!

I'm soooooo happy she will be in star in Chinese drama and with a famous Director to work with. very good career moves. I would love her to establish herself as an actress in CHINA.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happipplrock

I am a big fan of her, she is so beautiful. prettiest korean actress for me.

she and lee dong gun were such a lovely couple. shame they broke up.

re watching sweet 18 now xD

Archived