Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

WOW, Cha Seung Won and Hwang Jung Min?

Han Ji Hye is one lucky lady...

Both those guys have very HIGH acting credentials, if she were to work with them, it's gonna be her big day.

And with the director of King and the Clown, what more can you ask of?

If HJH's confirmed, you guys should start screaming already! :w00t:

Both those guys have very HIGH acting credentials, if she were to work with them, it's gonna be her big day.

thanks for info....King & the Clown Director! I'm not familiar with the leading man but yup I really want to scream!

I want official confirmation from Yedang...Yedang produced or co-produced the hit movie Grad Chef.."Marrying the Mafia'..etc...if Yedang is producing or co-producing...then this should be true, 2 of their prized talents in this Movie!

"The director picked up HJH because of her image in EOE"......a bit of cure for all our pains watching EOE...she really made a mark..as Kim Ji Hyun!

Guest luthien

when raf posted mirca's translation.. my mind went all fuzzy and i was shaking.. this is too good to be true.. it's Cha Seung Won and Hwang Jung Min!!! not just one, but both.. i was tearing up as it's truly a blessing..

but i still want a confirmation.. for all three and the director.. maybe in a week's time we'll know?

she deserves this opportunity to show htat she's up for serious roles.. it'll open doors to working with more A-list stars.. then we won't be far away from our dream with Jang DOng Gun or WOn Bin???? LBH is too good.. tooo good.. i won't dare to even dream of him.. but Hwang JUNG MIN!! I love these guys.. I watched You are my Sunshine.. and I'm excited to see JH to be in the same title as him!!

Guest nice2008

orinally posted as han Ji Hye International:

news content shared by my korean friend sis MIRCA!

"Director Lee Jun Ik is a very famous director for "King's man" starred Lee Jun Ki.

He also directed "My love is far away" starred Su Ae, a vietnam war movie.

The movie based on a comic book "Like a moon straying the clouds".

A story about "Coup of Lee Mong Hak". After Japanese invasion in 1592 which was

called "Imjinwaeran, it meant Japanese attack in 1592" in Korea people who suffered

poverty and class discrimination. And a leader named Lee Mong Hak rose up and

led a civil war on Lee Dynasty's regime.

Actor Cha Seung Won is the leading man and Hwang Jung Min also stars as a

sword man.

And our HJH is supposed to be the leading lady who is a Kisaeng(it's not like Japanese

gaisha, a singing and dancing girl who entertain Korean upper class guys).

She loved a guy from royal family and she is a beauty and strong willed girl.

*The director picked up HJH because of her image in EOE."

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

If everythings comfirm, :w00t: I'll jump with screaming that make a wish double, #1 with Lee Jun Ki , #2 period movie. My heart will be ecxited again! :lol:

Rafaelle/MIRCA , Thanks a lot for trans :)

Luthien , Thanks for the link :)

Guest luthien

^^ it's not with LJK.. the director is the same as the movie "King and Clown" that LJK starred in. How I wish they'd work together though.. teeheee..

I dream dream for HJH to work with older actors.. Hwang Jung Min is an example.. woudln't it be a funny comedy film or drama with her as a younger sister? HJM or HJH being problematic sibling while the other is more responsible.. but both are looking after one another in their own special way.. ahhh.. i want a project now!!!

oh wait, i read back.....and realized, you actually posted this before i posted the news! "Hwang Jung Min" a wish granted??...maybe you're a "good" girl lately :D

if this will be true..a wish granted me...is JH in a war movie..if this is one...but you're the one who hit the jackpot!

A strong willed girl falling for a royalty.....dream project!...let's this be true..dont let us down.

Guest ripgal

I'm also looking forward to the day of HJH confirming this news.

It's very rare to have 2 great actors working in the same film. Go google/wiki Hwang Jung Min and Cha Seung Won and you will know how much appraisal these 2 actors have been given for their good acting in the past.

If you guys wanna have a taste of HJM and CSW's acting, just check out Accidental Couple or City Hall. Haven't seen AC yet, but from what I've heard, EVERYONE gave nothing but praises/compliments for HJM's heartfelt performance as the nice postman in that drama. And as for CSW, I can vouch for his acting skills. He's just plain awesome in City Hall.

I dare say that HJH will learn a lot from them.

Both of them are awesome awesome actors.

Hello everyone, I just skimmed the news. It's this movie:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=278810

thanks "Helena"...you always know when I'm frantic...you always drop goodies here :) ..awesome Movie.....pleasssssse let JH be the leading lady.

It looks like a "men's" movie still it's such an honor to work alongside acclaimed actors.

ripgal...City Hall is in my "DVDs to buy" list :)

Guest luthien

oh wait, i read back.....and realized, you actually posted this before i posted the news! "Hwang Jung Min" a wish granted??...maybe you're a "good" girl lately :D

if this will be true..a wish granted me...is JH in a war movie..if this is one...but you're the one who hit the jackpot!

A strong willed girl falling for a royalty.....dream project!...let's this be true..dont let us down.

bwahahha... i think i just posted that yesterday?? I don't care if it' s not comedy or if it's not brother-sister relationship.. She'll be working with big names here! and her soonbae-nim (sp?)... i hope she gets it.. they're from the same management afterall.. Yedang pull some strings, I'm begging you! other big management can do it... you can do it too!!!

I know i'm being bad.. but I'm desperate.. oh wait.. since it's a film, we won't be seeing it until more than a year its release right???? but bts photos and official posters and teasers will suffice..

Hello everyone, I just skimmed the news. It's this movie:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=278810

Looks like there are some changes, I have to read up on it & update the thread.

Filming starts in August.

Omigod!! UTW? Either him or CSW i've no problem with.. I'll be happy if ever HJH gets to work with any of these wonderful actors!

As always, you're so way ahead of us! Will be looking forward to your updates on that thread.. I do hope HJH will be listed in that cast.. I'm freaking out!!!!

If you guys wanna have a taste of HJM and CSW's acting, just check out Accidental Couple or City Hall. Haven't seen AC yet, but from what I've heard, EVERYONE gave nothing but praises/compliments for HJM's heartfelt performance as the nice postman in that drama. And as for CSW, I can vouch for his acting skills. He's just plain awesome in City Hall.

I've been meaning to watch those two dramas.. not sure how big they are ratings wise, but i heard it's a must watch drama.. and both actors have been highly praised.. i've seen them too in FO.. they're so funny, not that it has anything to do with their acting (or maybe it does?)... that's why I just can't believe HJH will get a chance to work with them.. not just one great actor, but two!!!

Guest nice2008

^^ it's not with LJK.. the director is the same as the movie "King and Clown" that LJK starred in. How I wish they'd work together though.. teeheee..

Sorry ! :o I'm a mistake , but good new for our HJH :lol: , luthien thanks.

Guest ripgal

So I just checked the original thread made for the movie..

Hwang Jung Min + Uhm Tae Woong + Ryu Seung Bum = WICKED TEAM :wub:

Darn, the original cast already looked UBER PROMISING!

Lucky lucky Ji Hye...

Guest luthien

^^ they may have made some adjustments... Hwang Jung Min is still mentioned in the article.. so maybe either Uhm Tae Woong or Ryu Seung Bum will have to give way for CSW? wouldn't it be awesome if Hwang Jung Min + Uhm Tae Woong + Ryu Seung Bum + Cha Seung Won = ♥♥♥♥.. can they afford all of those actors?? teeeheee... :blush: HJH gets to strike it with all those men at once? if so, I'm one very proud momma of our girl!!!

You'd think all of JH's fans are celebrating and squeeling... but both cafes are still completely dead silent. *sigh*

So I just checked the original thread made for the movie..

Hwang Jung Min + Uhm Tae Woong + Ryu Seung Bum = WICKED TEAM :wub:

Darn, the original cast already looked UBER PROMISING!

Lucky lucky Ji Hye...

yup...i was like....."What a project!"..when I checked the link "Helena" posted. I just wish there's more info about the leading lady's part.

I rmb Jihye saying she want to "shock" fans with her choice of next project...so I'm very curious about the role.

Guest luthien

If this is that project.. she succeeded in shocking me!

I know I'd be too excited to hear of her next project.. but never this shocked and surprised.. maybe my expectations weren't that high? this is a big opportunity.. eoe was just a stepping stone towards BETTER and HIGH QUALITY projects... my goodness, she wouldn't be working with newbies in the future.. she might end up working with A-list actors and actresses.... i've been dreaming that she'd work with a well-known senior in the industry.. seeing my dream come true.. pinch me raf.... i would so cry if this doesn't materialize! :tears:

If this is that project.. she succeeded in shocking me!

I know I'd be too excited to hear of her next project.. but never this shocked and surprised.. maybe my expectations weren't that high? this is a big opportunity.. eoe was just a stepping stone towards BETTER and HIGH QUALITY projects... my goodness, she wouldn't be working with newbies in the future.. she might end up working with A-list actors and actresses.... i've been dreaming that she'd work with a well-known senior in the industry.. seeing my dream come true.. pinch me raf.... i would so cry if this doesn't materialize! :tears:

the more I know about the project and the actors..the more I get excited. I'll lend you my shoulder if this is true :)

This is a very nice project for us to get over our EOE pains.

Guest luthien

^^ *hugs* yes, please let this project come true.. so somehow our wound from eoe will be healed a bit.. i think the wound is too deep to forget.. isn't it?

Guest kdramafanusa

^^ they may have made some adjustments... Hwang Jung Min is still mentioned in the article.. so maybe either Uhm Tae Woong or Ryu Seung Bum will have to give way for CSW? wouldn't it be awesome if Hwang Jung Min + Uhm Tae Woong + Ryu Seung Bum + Cha Seung Won = ♥♥♥♥.. can they afford all of those actors?? teeeheee... :blush:

UTW is busy shooting Queen SeonDeok & RSB has 2 movies (one with Seol Kyung-Gu, the other with Kim Joo-Hyuk).

The Osen article only mentioned CSW + HJM who are definitely very strong casting - I'm a huge fan of both of them; I highly recommend their movies. :)

HJM belongs to Yedang too.

http://www.yedang.co.kr/hwangjungmin/

Guest luthien

^^ i remember from That Fool since both HJM and his female costar are both from yedang..

Ahhh.. okay.. I don't mind at all!!! I'm perfectly satisfied with HJM and CSW.. so both of them are confirmed including our JH? Should we wait for an official confirmation from their PD or the management companies before we can go all out and celebrate??

Thansk again for the updates!!!!

Archived