Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest luthien

whoa.. thanks for the translation Raf! *hugs*

Wow, same words/syllables are repeated so many times! Well, not new anyway.. it seems common in kpop.

Raf, do we have a deadline for the submission of the banners?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa.. thanks for the translation Raf! *hugs*

Wow, same words/syllables are repeated so many times! Well, not new anyway.. it seems common in kpop.

Raf, do we have a deadline for the submission of the banners?

let's set June 15 as deadline for b-day banners, a day before hardworking "nice" bday...

mirca has sent korean text trans of HJH International...I'll send throuh mirca some banners to Jh official korean forum..and some to

chinese forum through Kate

newest pic...from W magazine JH wearing T-shirts..for "WEAR GREEN" campaign!

20090519090145767b6_090905_0.jpg

Hot Body!

2009051909555275608_100010_0.jpg

Guest 1234

woahh nice and rafaelle you aguys re so fast, I will post this news but you guys are amazing 24 hours updated he he he

check it out also in allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...hye_goes_green/

Han Ji Hye posed for the June issue of the fashion magazine 'W Korea' to promote social awareness for environmental protection. Han Ji Hye is the ambassador for the fashion eco-campaign 'WEAR GREEN' project.

Guest luthien

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUN...08_100010_0.jpg

I lvoe this picture best.. shows how toned her body is. Her pose definitely emphasizes her assets. She's gorgeous... the PS-work and contrast somewhat takes it away.. But i guess that's art? PS-art?

Wish her hair is really that long.. it looks good on her.

Thanks Raf for setting the deadline. hope I won't procrastinate this time

Btw, y'all heard of http://kdramaqueen.blogspot.com? It seems to have been established for awhile now. I like how her site has a side bar of all the categories, it allows easy navigation. Apparently she visits this thread sometimes to get some news to post in her blog. Not only that, photos too. And apparently she hotlinks too.

Y'all Photobucket rocks!

Since her site is public and attracts more traffic, somewhat older photos of HJH are still being viewed in her site.

*CLICK thumbnails to view bigger version*

Han Ji Hye Launches her Shoe Collection

th_stolenHJH2.jpg

Nice's post just 2 pages ago:

th_stolenHJH.jpg

Around half a year ago, during Korean Drama Festival Awards:

th_stolenHJH3.jpg

I don't get it, online albums are free.. is it that hard to upload it yourself?

I swear, Photobucket rocks! Even customer service is way beyond awesome. I contacted them, minutes later, there was a reply already. Then each time I'd mail back with more questions, they'd reply in a matter of minutes!

Guest luthien

Han Ji Hye goes GREEN

eunicec in Eye Candy | 18 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

Source: ALLKPOP

th_20090518_hanjihye_572.png

Han Ji Hye posed for the June issue of the fashion magazine 'W Korea' to promote social awareness for environmental protection. Han Ji Hye is the ambassador for the fashion eco-campaign 'WEAR GREEN' project.

The concept of the photoshoot was the four elements water, wind, fire and earth. Han Ji Hye conveyed these elements through dramatic expression and various poses. She said that it seems people "have forgotten the importance of the environment" and that the pictorial "made her think about the importance [of the environment] once again and it was a meaningful time."

Meanwhile, 15 fashion brands are participating in the eco-campaign by making t-shirts with the catchphrase 'WEAR GREEN,' and the full amount of proceeds raised will be donated to various environmental groups.

th_20090518_hanjihye.jpg

th_20090518_hanjihye3.jpg

th_20090518_hanjihye4.jpg

th_20090518_hanjihye5.jpg

th_20090519_hanjihye2.jpg

Wonder how she's doing with her new guy??

Yes, what's new with him?

"Wonder how she's doing with her new guy??"

Yes, what's new with him?

It's really hard to know about her lovelife now....first the guy, Mr. Prosecutor is non celeb. We can only know if Jihye will talk about him. unlike before both are celebs we can find out from both parties, now its only from JH we can be updated. Since he's non celeb and given his work...to protect his privacy, I think JH will not post his pics in her cyworld and I dont expect her to talk about him often too. We hope his love is big enough and he's broadminded to understand JH work and I hope he wont propose soon. It seems JH still has lots of dreams to fulfill...so we hope Mr. Prosecutor can patiently wait.

"hugs" about what happened to your photo bucket. hope it will be resolved soon.

pic from today's news

20090520111330422f3_112623_1.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Guest jhealizzie

wow.

i missed many pages. :D

thank you guys for everything.

the pictures && the song.

ahe. :)

her voice is soo cute :D

oh~

i wanna see her dance moves!

i can't wait~~~~

Guest ripgal

Looks like HJH has been really busy since her return from Italy.. ^_^

Anywayz, LDH mentioned Ji Hye in her latest interview done with ISI9..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=13413388

It's more or less about LDH's struggles and pain during the EOE controversy...and she quoted Ji Hye as a true friend who supported her thru out the whole ordeal..

The confession about her distraught was a bit depressing, but anywayz, at least we know Ji Hye had offered some consolation to her...

Guest luthien

^^ I was off fantasizing that they were long-lost sisters, Pres Min's other daughter. He was unfaithful once, so wouldn't be surprised if he had other woman. Then they go off fighting over DW, despise each other, and when they find out they're actually sisters, an emotional reunion! *sigh* hahaha... it's the first time I resorted to fanfics..

Ji Hye was very fond of Da Hae. So fond, she'd pick her as her sister-in-law... goes to show what a nice person Da Hae is and so undeserving of her treatment by some people in EOE. Everyone liked her and understood her situation. Jo Min Ki first spoke in public about it. Yoo Dong Geun was the one to carry her when she had fainted on the set. There's Yoon Jung Hoon, his senior from Star-K ent.. and this time in J-Tunes. There's Han Ji Hye, a colleague from Sweet 18 days.. would've been a sweet reunion if only.. Even Park Hae Jin honestly spoke of his sufferings and mentioned understanding LDH's decision. Despite the whole painful drama behind the scenes, she met some nice people in East of Eden.. seeing her happy face in Jo Min Ki and Park Hae Jin's going to Africa gathering, is somewhat of a relief. They bonded well.. and I'm glad there's these people who were there for her to ease the pain.

Guest mab2007

Thanks for all the updates guys!

No wonder JH receives lots of love forever and ever! :D

And she gains more and more fans now! Haha. :lol:

So what's the exact day of JH's shoe design be release?

It's in the month june, right?

Guest 1234

I also read that in allkpop and I was so happy because they develop a special friendship. I hope that they will have another project together but this time both will have a good role.

Guest 1234

vod of Jihye's "MY SHOES MY DREAM"...Onlive TV!

Volume 1! Enjoy!

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D6%C7%BB%DB/...b928edc832814f/

credit jihyeplus 영 영 and from baidu.

Raf thanks for the links, he heh e i enjoy watching. I'm glad that she can communicate in English and I think she's getting better and the good thing is she can understand also, although we can't fully understand their conversation because of HJH naration but you will notice that when she meet the guy and she's wearing a white or cream dress their conversation was in English. I am happy or that.

Thanks Raf

Guest nice2008

Han Ji Hye - She's O'live Volume 1

Credit to O'live TV / Jihyeplus / Baidu

I uploaded to my Youtube already and cut 5 parts. :)

Oooh :w00t: VOD of HJH so interesting, HJH was so cheerful / great view / excellent presentation,

I'm so happy together her and review many times.

1/5 :

2/5 :

3/5 :

4/5 :

5/5 :

Download whole VOD :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APHZ56A6

Download whole VOD :

super thanks nice..I'll download later. SHoes my dream vod is a must have for JH fans. looking forward to part 2.

Raf thanks for the links, he heh e i enjoy watching. I'm glad that she can communicate in English and I think she's getting better and the good thing is she can understand also, although we can't fully understand their conversation because of HJH naration but you will notice that when she meet the guy and she's wearing a white or cream dress their conversation was in English. I am happy or that.

I also wish we hear more of her speaking english but some parts she needs to narrate..well specially the parts she speaks in English..show is for korean viewers. even with the handsome Ferragamo CEO, I think she speaks lots of english. yup what's clear is when she said "I am learning shoe designing" and her cute sounding "Thank you" :)

here's another vod...from Mnet...think Jihye's "Best in STyle or Best Dressed" ..She's gorgeous always whether casual or formal attires.

So elegant in that yellow dress at Audi A6 car launch!

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D6%C7%BB%DB/...20d50be33a8e1a/

creit baidu..njhuxy and jihyeplus

Credit to O'live TV / Jihyeplus / Baidu

I uploaded to my Youtube already and cut 5 parts. :)

Oooh :w00t: VOD of HJH so interesting, HJH was so cheerful / great view / excellent presentation,

I'm so happy together her and review many times.

1/5 :

2/5 :

3/5 :

4/5 :

5/5 :

Download whole VOD :

thanks for sharing the links will see and download the whole video. BTW, just question is this in English/ subbed or just in korean?

Archived