Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest c3cilia

^i put it this way, since this is base on THAILAND. let's say there bound to be pickpocket ppl or ppl who pick stuff and will not return them item if they found what they need already. I also question about this in the beginning too but b/c of society, i just put it that way that whoever found the handbag, took what they need and then toss the bag away or burn it to stop future accusation. Anyway, here's some hidden picture from the previous TEMPERATURE RISING photoshoot.

04cu6.jpg

Credit: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=327

i too agree, they are so hot together. they needs to be real in reality aside from onscreen. Wish it was like BRAD AND ANGIE in MR/MRS.Smith :wub:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarahvang

I think this version is the best out of al the other old ones lol I'v never seen it but what ever lol!! i just love aum and AFF as a couple@@@ there so cute together!!! i really want to good verison of this series with eng subs lol that sucks but yeah hopefully addicts upload asap hahaha they only got the first epi with subs and it hasnt been updated since.

Guest blueshoes

i really love this lakorn ...i miss it and want to watch it again

i like P' Aff .. she 's so pure and beauty

Guest c3cilia

their new lakorn has already start shooting .. so far, we only see AFF at the shooting. no scene with UMM yet as he is still busy filming his other one with Ann and Badal Jai with Margie. Let's hope soon, we'll get to see ATEAM again. excite to see them in scene together :P

Guest gummonster

this is my second time watch thai drama

and i love this series.

aff & aum is HAWT,

can't wait for their next one.

Guest lovebum4life

I started watching it b/c everyone said its really good but I don't think i can finish this. Its my first lakorn and i hate the fact that he raped her like its really hard for me to see the romance develop after that. Is it really worth it to continue watching it b/c i kind of feel really digusted towards Harit.

Guest wasashimi

I started watching it b/c everyone said its really good but I don't think i can finish this. Its my first lakorn and i hate the fact that he raped her like its really hard for me to see the romance develop after that. Is it really worth it to continue watching it b/c i kind of feel really digusted towards Harit.

I don't know about the others, but for me, I don't like the fact that he raped her either, but I can forgive him later because I can feel that he felt remorseful for what he had done.

After that scene and later on, he stoped torturing her and tried to reconcile with her. He was such a sweet, romantic and straightforward guy if you will see it further.

In my opinion, he raped her because he was angry so much because she didn't accept that she caused his brother's death and she almost caused his worker to be miscarried. And also she irritated him so much that he lost his control of temper. Though he has no right to do that, but I think sometimes, people can lose control of themself when they're angry too much. I can forgive him because he knew that he did wrong and had remorse right after he did it. Harit is not a bad guy by nature, anyway.

I don't know, but I just can forgive and like a guy like him.

Whether you want to continue watching it or not, it's up to you. But I can say it's really worth watching.

Guest sarahvang

I don't know about the others, but for me, I don't like the fact that he raped her either, but I can forgive him later because I can feel that he felt remorseful for what he had done.

After that scene and later on, he stoped torturing her and tried to reconcile with her. He was such a sweet, romantic and straightforward guy if you will see it further.

In my opinion, he raped her because he was angry so much because she didn't accept that she caused his brother's death and she almost caused his worker to be miscarried. And also she irritated him so much that he lost his control of temper. Though he has no right to do that, but I think sometimes, people can lose control of themself when they're angry too much. I can forgive him because he knew that he did wrong and had remorse right after he did it. Harit is not a bad guy by nature, anyway.

I don't know, but I just can forgive and like a guy like him.

Whether you want to continue watching it or not, it's up to you. But I can say it's really worth watching.

i agree!!! he was trying so hard!! lolit's sad! you can really tell be his face expression and stuff how sorry it really was!

anyhow here so some MV's i made lol i still got the fever! it caught up to me again!

sorry i used like korean songs and japanese. so bare with me if its doens't make sense. i tried.

utada hikaru: "PRISONER OF LOVE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VhIyLFrs9I...feature=related

SORRY DON'T KNOW ARTIST

OST SONG "A LOVE TO KILL" (*KOREAN VERSION)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BgvgpUT_KA

"A LOVE TO KILL" OST (thai *version)

BY: (THAI SINGER) PANADA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5eF6gNhuA

JUM LEUY RAK FANS PLEASE JOING THE FANCLUB AT ATEAM!

ateamgl6jr2.th.jpg

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM

Guest itrayya

c3cilia .

:blink:

THAT PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

so sexy!!!!!

i love their pictures like that!!!!

they sooo much each other.

aaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

the fever is still on i see. :P

take care ya'll.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sarahvang

it truly is though!!! lol the webboards like at sarnworld are still going crazy!!! i'm still crazy muaahahhaha

aff and aum are both nominated on the actor/actress list for awards..! whoo!

Guest monkiii

For those of you guys who are not used to Thai lakorn, there are way way better ones than this. But due to the lack of subtitles, you really don't have any choice.

Just finished this lakorn. I thought it's kind of "dry." 3/4 of the series were good but the last part seemed to wonder off...

Aff's acting can be better.

Guest Partners4Life

This is probably the best Jum Loey Ruk there is. Aum play his role pretty well and Aff is pretty good too but I think she has some room for improvement especially with the last episode 14. Aum and Aff have such a great chemistery on screen. I think they couldn't have extended 2 more episodes..to show more of the gentle and caring person Harith is to Soyara and vice versa..and how Sunsinee well have to cope with her wrong doing (maybe end up in the mental hospital or become "mae she" (woman monk). I felt the ending was alittle rush. But over all it was a great thai lakorn...the best one so far that I have seen this year. I would recommend it...if you just want to watch sometthing for entertianment. and not much thinking.

After watching this lakorn and some of interview...I think Aff is become one of my favorite thai actress. I like her style ..conversetive, elegant, and classy lady. I adore her eyes and smile...if I was Aff 's boyfriend...I would be so worried..lolz..especially if she co star with someone as hot as Aum. But I am sure Aff and her boyfriend have alot of trust and understanding with each other since they have been dating for 10 years now. But she said she will not get married yet...not for a long time. Hmmm? I wonder why? is she waiting for P'Aum?...hehe. Maybe P'Aum has some interest in Nong Aff and knew that she was dating someone for awhile..and found out it might be too IMPOSSIBLE...so he went around dated Pinky who looks and resemble alittle like Nong Aff...hehe. They do look alike...except Pinky is alittle on the wild side, taller, face is more more sharper and longer then Aff. Both are pretty in their own ways..but for me I like Aff more...in terms of maturity and looks.

Guest bonzi

the lakorn is so hot in china recently. the couple rock!

audience watched the clips on youtube & someone substituted chinese sub 4 eng 2 recommend this slap+kiss drama 2 friends. more & more fans r addicted 2 the matched couple accordin 2 good reviews in the actor & actress' thread & lookin 4ward 2 their latest product.

Guest lazygrl

the lakorn is so hot in china recently. the couple rock!

what do you mean there is a chinese version ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Soopke

This lakorn is really one of my favorite thai lakorn. Aum&Aff so hot together!!

Definitely my smexy Aum, he's my favorite actor haha :P

This lakorn was so enjoyable. I finished it a month ago but want to watch it again :D

Archived