Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vinyalhaw

Just finished the twilight saga ...

Yes!!

Whew..

(my housemate called it dictionary due to the thickness of each books)

It took me two weeks all together despite attending classes, teaching, sports, commercial breaks..

It seems I can't get enough of it..

I mean who can forget when you get to see the chemistry between Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan live on screen after the first book??

Got to be honest, I was reading the whole saga while picturing all the actor and actresses from the first movie cause they are so awesome and irrevocably irresistable!

Especially the Cullen's Family..

2 thumbs up for Stephenie Meyer :D for making me extremly happy!!!!

YEAY~~~

*currently I'm considering what book should I get next month...

well, you never know!

Guest puppytales

Just started reading Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult.

I just love her books n have read all her other books.

:D

Guest ginger

Ahh the Golden Compass was so effing good! I think I'm going to the two other books from the trilogy: The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. I wasn't aware that Pullman was making a statement about Christianity & the Christian church until towards the end of the book. I could see why Christians would be offended by this book though.

Um.. think I'm going to start on Snow Falling on Cedars.

Uggggh I looooove the His Dark Materials trilogy! My favorite of the books is still the Golden Compass, but the others are good, too. The story just expands rapidly into something so much more than what is presented in the first book. It's quite epic.

Right now, I'm re-reading Dune.

-ginger

Guest itsblueskies

Just finished Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. I loved it!

Now starting on Bend in the Road also by Sparks.

Guest your_sheroe

Just finished Angels & Demon by Dan Brown.

And now nearly finished with Da Vinci Code.

Truely amazing.

Guest Myss Blewm

I just started "Percy Jackson and Olympians: The Last Olympian". :w00t: I hope the book is going to be satisfying.

I also bought "Interview with a Vampire", "Coraline" and "Angels and Demons". I've read "Interview" but I wanted to read it again, and the other two I can't wait to start reading!

Just finished Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston, I loved the book, the ending was okay I guess but I absolutely love her poetic writing style, it's really beautifully written. Analyzing it in english was really fun =]

Trying to find time to read The Kite Runner. I got about into the first 50 pages, it's good so far, I like it.

Guest Lilaaa

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max

This book is hilarious! I think I'm one of the few girls that actually like this book haha.

Guest Wend3rrs

Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. I'm reading it for my English culminating activity.

It's a really interesting book, I have to see. Really opens your mind up to the reality many often choose to push or hide from.

Guest j1youngxj3

i am currently reading "A Child's Journey out of Autism"

it's a really good read by Leeann Whiffen and it's a true story about how her son was diagnoised with a form of autism and how she helped her son to overcome it. it's a really good read. =]

and i'm also reading Eldest from the Eragon trilogy.

I'm currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, as recommended by soompiers.

I'm only on the first few pages of part 2 and so far it's still a little bit boring but I do have to

say though that the book is beautifully wrtten.

I've never much bothered with an author's style of writing when it comes to non-fantasy books

until I started reading this one

I'm usually all about the story itself and how events unfold as a whole, but I'm really impressed with this one

to the point that I've even paid attention to it.

Archived