What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest your--HEROine

Granny Dan - Danielle Steel

My sister said it was good so yeah.

So far, it's interesting and a very fun book.

I still have to finish Breaking Dawn too. LOL.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xrosee;

the entire WORLD OF WATCHES series, by Sergei Lukyanenko .

the 4 books weren't that long in comparison to... say harry potter.

but holy crap, it took me a long time to digest everything:

the constant bickering between Good and Evil, Light and Dark........ T________T

Guest tinnnyuh

Reading Memoirs of a Geisha at the moment. I've read good reviews about it, so I decided to read it. It's quite good :)

I'm gonna read Tablo's Pieces of You next. ^^

Guest crashandburn

I finished 'The Kite Runner' the other day. And I
fully
recommend it. There's a reason why its been given such good reviews.

Now I'm starting 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by the same author. Seems interesting so far.

Guest JustUNuSUal

is there a thread for book recommendations? i think i've pretty run out of ideas on what to read and need some new suggestions

Guest the.elephant

is there a thread for book recommendations? i think i've pretty run out of ideas on what to read and need some new suggestions

just look at this thread and see what people are reading.. and google it and if you think you'll like it then read it!

simple as that.

jonathan strange and mr. norrell by susanna clarke is what im reading right now.

it's a long book but it's really interesting... it take around 100 pages to really understand the book's format and storyline. it's definitely a page-turner for me and since the chapters are only few pages each, it's easy to read in sections and not be lost the next time you pick it up. but be warned, it's over 800 pages long. but you'll have to realize that a story worth 800 pages must be a damn good story!!!!

Guest __daanii.

Just finished Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen.

I've only read Someone Like You and the Truth About Forever but Sarah Dessen just might be my favorite author.

Guest fading_tales

Just finished Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, now reading Speaker for the Dead. I'm still waiting to get my hands on Tamora Pierce's Bloodhound (Beka Cooper series #2)

Guest iAM_Vindicated

I just finished reading The Dogs of Babel.. it was a definite page turner.

I'm currently reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven (meh.. kind of a slow start for me) and The God of Small Things (it's really different and eye opening. it took me a while to really get into the author's style of writing.)

Just finished Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, now reading Speaker for the Dead. I'm still waiting to get my hands on Tamora Pierce's Bloodhound (Beka Cooper series #2)

How did you like Ender's Game? I know a lot of people who liked this book but it just didn't cut it for me. It was boring but that's when I was in high school. Maybe I should re-read it...

Btw, does anyone have an account on Goodreads.com?

Just finished Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I had a very enjoyable read! It's easy to feel for the characters with the way she wrote it. <3

Right now I'm reading Misery by Stephen King. I've never read any of his books before and this is the first! (Surprising?? lol)

I've watched a little bit of the movie a long time ago so I decided to try this out first. So far it's quite good but I'm still getting use to his style of writing. :)

Guest sunnysable

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys - Kate Brian

It's such an adorable teen romance! :lol:

I highly recommend it!

ahhrr, i've been trying to find that book for ages at the library. i should probably just buy it.

I just finished 13 reasons why, it's a deep, thought-provoking book. it left me with a bitter taste afterwards, but very worth picking up.

I just re-read the Time Traveler's Wife. Can't wait for that movie to come out :]

I've been meaning to get around to finishing Ivanhoe..

and I kind of want to buy that book that Chavez gave to President Obama at the summit... I want to see what it's all about

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

The Pact by Jodi Picault :) I heard it's really good, but I've been too lazy to go past the first chapter -_-

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

Currently reading the Tithe Series. It's alright. Okay-ish really. I finished the Mortal Instruments Series and it was AMAZING!!! ^^ Highly recommended. I love it. WAYYYYYYYY better than Twilight (For those who like the genre of the Twilight Series. I did read the Twilight series btw)

Archived