What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i just finished breaking dawn!!! lol it was okay. not great but good. i like happy endings, but that one was toooo sappy for me. anyways

im looking to see waht to read next but my swedish library only has like 30 english books. :(

Guest Carmen.

Reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks now.. ^^

Such a good book haha.

I hope you like it,

but like almost all his books, I got very teary lol. :blush:

MASSIVE HARUKI MURAKAMI FAN HERE. :3

I'm currently reading "After the Quake" by him, full of mini stories, each to their own and full of Murakami-ness. ^^;;

I so recommend Norwegian Wood. I read it when I went to London (to and back) and it's such a deep story.

i really enjoyed 'after the quake' ..he has a serious love for ears and cats doesn't he? anywho i'm almost done with 'the wind up bird chronicle' ..liking it a lot

also reading 'Macbeth' again. love lady Macbeth (=

Just checked out and started The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan today. So far, I'm lovin' it! (no, no, no...now I sound all McDonalds-ishhyy. yuuckk)

I also am reading Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 for school (even though I've read it in 7th grade already).

Along with those two books, I am also reading Jules Vernes's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and rereading Sarah Dessen's Keeping the Moon.

I know,

I am such a nerd.

Catch-22

Hopefully, I can get through it. It's for AP Lit and it was either that or King Lear and I would rather shoot myself than read another Shakespeare play.

Guest LovelYoo

Finished: Through a Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen <--- one of the best historical fictions I've read

Now I'm reading her sequel to the book: Now Face to Face <---- and loving it as well (the books are quite long but you don't notice it at all when you're reading!)

Archived