What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest JustUNuSUal

Just finished The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen, which was good :)

I'm reading Windmills of Tragedies by Sidney Sheldon now. (had no idea he was a guy till a few months ago - how sad is that. I'd always imagined a 40-something year old woman)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtweeek

just finished this lullaby by sarah dessen...and honestly, it was really dissappointing. i love dexters part a LOT but the story wasnt very developed. she really could have played out the characters more...

but anyways, now i'm trying to get my hands on 'into the wild'

anybody read that? i heard it was really good

Guest onetwothuy
Almost done with Twilight. On to New Moon!

Jie, oh Jie. You've fallen into the craze, too?

It's so huge at Palmetto High.

I'm currently looking for a book to read. It's so hard for me to find one that'll keep my interest.

Can anyone recommend something promising?

Nothing vampire related, please.

Guest maydai3333
Jie, oh Jie. You've fallen into the craze, too?

It's so huge at Palmetto High.

I'm currently looking for a book to read. It's so hard for me to find one that'll keep my interest.

Can anyone recommend something promising?

Nothing vampire related, please.

haha, it's really big at Manatee too. I'm so behind. At first, I was like WTF is the big deal. Now that I've fallen, i finished New Moon today, and just started Eclipse. It's taken over my life.

Guest chungmah.

I haven't finished Eclipse o_o Haven't touched it since the beginning of September. Must finish T___T

I have a habit of leaving books and finding new ones to read.

Guest astarael

I'm still trying to finish "Dance, Dance, Dance" by Haruki Murakami. Ever since school started, I haven't had time to really sit down and enjoy it. :\ But so far, I like it. It took a while for it to pick up a bit, but it's starting to get interesting. The Sheep Man kind of freaks me out...

I can't wait to get a copy of "A Thousand Splendid Suns" because I've heard great reviews.

And despite what I've heard about "Twilight", I plan on reading the book, just so I can develop my own opinion about it.

I've just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns. It is a really really good read. Worth reading, worth buying, worth owning the book. It's so damn good.

Now I'm reading Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. ^^

Guest onetwothuy
haha, it's really big at Manatee too. I'm so behind. At first, I was like WTF is the big deal. Now that I've fallen, i finished New Moon today, and just started Eclipse. It's taken over my life.

LOL! I know how you feel.

There's a book club here. With wild Edward-fanatics.

Currently reading: The Kite Runner. I just picked up a copy today, finished chapter 2, but it sounds promising so far. (:

Guest PunchNine

Alot of soompiers are reading Haruki Murakami, huh?

I'm on chapter 3 of Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World (by Haruki Murakami). I've borrowed this novel about a thousand times but never had the chance to read it. I'm determined to finish it this time.

I'm still trying to finish "Dance, Dance, Dance" by Haruki Murakami. Ever since school started, I haven't had time to really sit down and enjoy it. :\ But so far, I like it. It took a while for it to pick up a bit, but it's starting to get interesting. The Sheep Man kind of freaks me out...

I can't wait to get a copy of "A Thousand Splendid Suns" because I've heard great reviews.

And despite what I've heard about "Twilight", I plan on reading the book, just so I can develop my own opinion about it.

MASSIVE HARUKI MURAKAMI FAN HERE. :3

I'm currently reading "After the Quake" by him, full of mini stories, each to their own and full of Murakami-ness. ^^;;

I so recommend Norwegian Wood. I read it when I went to London (to and back) and it's such a deep story.

Archived