What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest motheritried

I'm reading several books right now, but I'll only mention As For Me and My House by Sinclair Ross. I've never had much interest in Canadian authors, but I like what I've read so far. It's depressing, but there are so many ways to read into it, so many meanings.

Guest ilovestarbucks

i'm reading three books right now. two of which is required for english.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini is my favorite so far, i never thought i'd become interested in this book but i have to say, im hooked! very well written and it's just amazing. every chapter makes you want to read more and more.

the oh so famous, The Tragedy of Othello by William Shakespeare. it's okay, but i dont quite understand shakespeare that well lol but it's required for class.

and lastly, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. honestly, i dont really like it. im only reading it because i read the first two and just want to know what's going to happen. her writing is boring and seems like it's written by an average 8th grader who knows a few big words.

Guest Jah nee nee x

House of Night Series. I started Chosen yesterday, finished that today, started Untamed today, and finished it within at least 5 hours. Can't wait until March '09 ^_^

Guest myxlove101

Finished The Break Up Bible By Melissa Kantor.

Currently reading:

Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown. & The Girlfriend Project By Robin Friedman.

I recently ordered them from borders. x]

Guest yokemun

i'm currently reading Helpless by Barbara Gowdy..

liking it so far and i'm almost finishing and i dunno what to read next!!

can anyone recommend me any good book??

i've read all Meyer's book so pls don't recommend her book ^^; i've read kite runner, norwegian woods, ps i love you...

Guest ilovestarbucks

i'm currently reading Helpless by Barbara Gowdy..

liking it so far and i'm almost finishing and i dunno what to read next!!

can anyone recommend me any good book??

i've read all Meyer's book so pls don't recommend her book ^^; i've read kite runner, norwegian woods, ps i love you...

A Thousand Splendid Suns! It's a great book. I know people who hates reading and ended up loving it :) and it's by the same author as Kite Runner. Btw, is that a good book?

Guest Jaded Heart

just finished "Just One Of The Guys..." By Kristin Higgins...its pretty good. anyone have any of the heroine falling for her brother's best friend or long time friend type of books to recommend?

Archived