For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

Guest breathless.

I love my golden half !

I ended up taking two rolls at this park -- it was so beautiful & it was insane-- i had my dslr / diana + / golden half, and my friend had her two polaroid cameras. She took about 60 polaroids. It was SO awesome.

v that looks awesome ~~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leeahh

I love my golden half !

i love it too!! i like the blues and the softness of the colours~ :wub:

Light leak!!! :o

that's so cool!!

Guest d0ts

breathless.: GAHH! GOLDENHALF! it's so tiny and cute! haha, i like your pictures. it looks so serene and peaceful. you had a picnic at the park? i have always wanted to go picnic-ing with my friends, but we never had time. T.T and your friend must be rich. LOL. 60 polaroids is WOW.

d0wne: light leaks are nice!!!!!

Guest revontulet

I researched lomography for about three hours today and I decided that I want to get the Diana+ Dreamer from UO and the 35 mm back for it! All the photos taken look so dreamy and gorgeous *_*

Guest miiloverx2

Haven't been here for the longest time!

3510227662_47576bf3f9.jpg

heheh Diana+ Instant Back!!

So expensive and so hard to play with haha .. but still fun

Guest blush

Haha, I've always wanted a lomography camera (Diana+, specifically, or an actionsampler, and a Polaroid!) and I'm wondering if anyplace in HK sells them. Because I'm going there soon and I usually buy everything there so.. yeah. HAhaha. I usually don't order online for things, so that's why I'm asking, since I don't think anywhere in Las Vegas sells them in stores. :|

Or, wait, is the internet the ONLY place you can get them? Haha xD

Guest crescendoll

^ I know Urban Outfitters sells Diana and some film but I think that's it? From what I saw, anyway.

I am pretty sure they're sold in HK too though. Not sure where. XD

Guest d0ts

blush: hello! there's a lomography shop in hong kong! i found the address in chinese at the lomographyasia website. i think it's located nearest to sheung wan MTR exit A2. it's along Po Yan Street and hollywood road.

newmap2.jpg

oh, i only know that place that sells lomography cameras... not sure if there are other shops selling lomo stuff though. if you wanna check out the prices for lomo cams in HK, u can try going lomographyasia.com and compare prices etc. it should be in HK currency i think...? not very sure. oh ya, the site's in chinese. if you know chinese, it would be good!

AHHHHH I WANT A HORIZON!

Guest Orange boogaloo

Hey! Anyone interested in an oktomat camera? I'm trying to get rid of mine so I can get a golden half instead.

Guest strawberryme

I have a super sampler. The blue rubber one.

I have it for almost 2 years already~

And now my cam is stuck on my closet.

I seriously want a new one. Fisheye maybe.

supersampling1.png

supersampling4.png

Guest breathless.

Hey! Anyone interested in an oktomat camera? I'm trying to get rid of mine so I can get a golden half instead.

I totally recommend it ~

light leakkk

Guest strawberry.llamas

how much are you asking for??

Guest Orange boogaloo

Eh, 20$ shipped. I bought it originally for 40 dollars. Im willing to negotiate too.

I got the golden half yesterday! It's such an adorable camera! My only problem with it so far is the counter. It's hard to tell what exposure its on exactly so I can't plan my juxtapositions out very well.

@Breathless: do you have a flash for yours? Im thinking about getting one

I got the golden half yesterday! It's such an adorable camera! My only problem with it so far is the counter. It's hard to tell what exposure its on exactly so I can't plan my juxtapositions out very well.

ooh, where did you bought your Golden Half?

Guest lil 1OO4

question!

i've been a lurker and i'm thinking about starting off with either an action sampler or super sampler and working my way up to a holga or diana or even the LC-A but when you take pictures, are you supposed to move around or stay still? especially for the supersampler and actionsampler i wasn't sure if you had to move around ot get nice action shots. :)

Archived