For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

^Thanks for the link =)

How about light painting??I've been looking for tutorials on how to do light painting..

Is it possible to do so with Diana +F?

Oh and one more thing, to produce endless panorama, all I need to do is turn the roller once? (i usually turn it until the next number shows)

I'm so sorry, I really do have so many questions to ask x)

I've been checking so many sites of Diana +F but they don't really share the procedures..so I'm really lost T,T

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks for the link =)

How about light painting??I've been looking for tutorials on how to do light painting..

Oh and one more thing, to produce endless panorama, all I need to do is turn the roller once? (i usually turn it until the next number shows)

I've been checking so many sites of Diana +F but they don't really share the procedures..so I'm really lost T,T

i am sorry. i do not know how to do light painting.

you can try looking up for tutorial at youtube. i have seen quite a handful of them.

not sure if diana is able to do that but you can try using bulb mode. just dont release the shutter release till you are done.

anyone, pls correct me if i am wrong. let's learn and improve together :)

@^(b)EAncUR(d)^

your photos are STUNNING!!

glad that you like my photo. thanks :)

Guest wiwi_an

^Thanks for the link =)

yea use the bulb function on your diana. there are tutorials online on how to keep it open if u want to keep ur hands free.

the panorama part, u can just keep turning half turns but it'll overlap if tats ok.

Guest leeahh

This might be a really stupid question but I've been wondering how the self control shutter release on a Diana works cause from what i remember... for sunlight pictures the exposure time is usually 1/125th of a second or 8 milli seconds...but is it possible for the human hand to control the shutter release that quickly? wouldn't you end up with overexposed pictures?

the "sunny" aperture setting for the Diana is f/22. and Diana's "N" shutter speed is 1/60. given the tiny hole it shouldn't be too bad right? but I'm guessing you mean with the "B" (self-control shutter release?) function.. if you wanna use it in strong sun then most people use the Pinhole aperture which is f/150. usually people use the "B" function in low-light or at night time

I love the White Slim Angel, but I find it extremely frustrating that I can only take photos when it's super bright outdoors.. Otherwise the photos come out greatly underexposed. There's no hotshoe for an external flash either! =(

Any ideas on what to do?

Guest JJ no Baka

I love the White Slim Angel, but I find it extremely frustrating that I can only take photos when it's super bright outdoors.. Otherwise the photos come out greatly underexposed. There's no hotshoe for an external flash either! =(

Any ideas on what to do?

I don't think there's really anything you can do. If there is no hot shoe for it and no built-in flash, then yeah, it's pretty much for outside only.

I really wanted the white slim angel, but the no flash is what kept me away from buying it.

Guest jjennuhhferr

for those of you who have a lomography fisheye,

where do you go to develop your film? cause everytime

i go develop mine they eff it up and i end up only getting

about less than half of my roll cause the film comes up "blank" D;

Guest strawberry.llamas

ugh...lomography really should come up with a holga instant back...unless they already have one.

Too broke to buy a diana +. I really want the diana mini but it doesn't support the instant back...

TT ^ TT

^

nope. there is no instant back for holga. i hope they have one. i think there isnt alot of accessories as compared to diana.

however, the instant back for diana isnt cheap either.

i also think that white slim angel / eximus should have a flash. i have a roll of film that is underexposed. after that, i just dont use it if the weather is not bright enough.

Woohoo! my friend bought me a diana f+ for bday :) gonna bring her out one day.

just bought 4 rolls of film to develop. will be ready for collection tomorrow *yay*

Guest JJ no Baka

for those of you who have a lomography fisheye,

where do you go to develop your film? cause everytime

i go develop mine they eff it up and i end up only getting

about less than half of my roll cause the film comes up "blank" D;

I develop my films at Walgreen's.

What do you mean by they effed it up? Did you placed the roll of film correctly when you put it in your camera? Because these types of camera does not have automatic rolling, you'll have to carefully do it it right so your pictures will end up exposed correctly. Did you by any chance opened the camera while there's film in it? That can also damage your film and cause you to have blank film.

Guest jjennuhhferr

I develop my films at Walgreen's.

What do you mean by they effed it up? Did you placed the roll of film correctly when you put it in your camera? Because these types of camera does not have automatic rolling, you'll have to carefully do it it right so your pictures will end up exposed correctly. Did you by any chance opened the camera while there's film in it? That can also damage your film and cause you to have blank film.

no, i placed it in correctly and and rolled it myself till it was locked into place and such, and i never opened it up while the film wasnt rolled yet. and the film wasn't damaged like the last time i developed it the first time where it was "burned" and just total black. the blanks when i hold it up to the light i can see bits of the photo i took, but i never got it along with my develops.

actually i think there's a polaroid backing for the holga, but i can't really find much information about it.

^(b)EAncUR(d)^ : i just saw your photos on lomotion! hahahaha didn't know you were a member there.

yup, 8storeytree used to sell it. but that was a long time ago. now i can't find it anywhere too.try finding from ebay or stuff like that? not very sure though.

Archived