For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unique1

i was wondering if anyone can give me some advice to lomography im pretty noob to this.ive got a holga cfn and a few films i wana try but developing around my area is so exspensive i dont want to pay for blank negs. >< :wacko:

Guest insertnameHERE.

i need some help, quick !

is $85CAD a good price for a lomo fisheye 2 ?

i'm buying it off someone on craigslist & not sure what's a good price :P

OKAY nvm, i bought it instore at urban outfitters and developed my first roll today : )

here's two pictures .

because i was too cheap to ask for it on a CD , and i have no scanner i had to take a picture of a picture .

so not the best quality .

23835_345711908141_540763141_4689945_2642656_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nobody knows

I was at UO today and I saw like this whole stash of fisheye cameras *0*

wanted one sooo bad :(

there was one that was $29.99 (on sale).. is that a decent price? (I've looked on eBay and amazon before and UO seems to be cheaper)

so I get film on eBay or amazon or UO? :s

Guest wiwi_an

i was wondering if anyone can give me some advice to lomography im pretty noob to this.ive got a holga cfn and a few films i wana try but developing around my area is so exspensive i dont want to pay for blank negs. >< :wacko:

since u alrdy have film and a holga, just be sure you're shooting on a bright sunny day. for sure u will get nice pictures. and don't forget to take off the lens cap! (sounds dumb but i'm dumb enough to forget >>)

Guest JJ no Baka

I was at UO today and I saw like this whole stash of fisheye cameras *0*

wanted one sooo bad :(

there was one that was $29.99 (on sale).. is that a decent price? (I've looked on eBay and amazon before and UO seems to be cheaper)

so I get film on eBay or amazon or UO? :s

I got my fisheye for $29.99 from Amazon with no tax and free shipping. I think it's a pretty good deal. For film, you can get it anywhere. 35mm is pretty easy to find. I buy film in stores, just because I really don't care where I get it, but you can get it from Ebay for cheap and in bulk. Expired film works too.

I want a regular Lomography camera as well. But I have NO idea which I want. I really like the White Slim Angel, but there's no built in flash. And I heard Holga 135 (the 35mm film) isn't that lomo-ish? And I'm not too find of external flashes. :unsure: Do you guys have any recommendation of lomography cameras with built in flash?

Guest Honey_Babee

I really wanna get a lomo camera. holga or diana+ ???

^ I love my mini too!

I also bought the entire set of Diana lenses for my dslr... but I really regret it... The effects are soo minimal 'cause of the crop.. Spent $200 on nothing D: So I'm thinking of getting a Diana, but I already have the mini... BLARGHHH.

they have diana lenses for DSLR?! lol, i learn something new everyday.

OMG the mini is freakin adorable. now i want it. gahhh

they have a bundle on lomography.com, where for like $252.50, you get a dinana f+, Diana+ 20mm Fisheye Lens , Diana+ 38mm Super-Wide Lens, Diana+ 55mm Wide-Angle & Close-Up lenses, Diana+ 110mm Telephoto Lens . So its pretty good. and free shipping to canada. XD

Guest nobody knows

I got my fisheye for $29.99 from Amazon with no tax and free shipping. I think it's a pretty good deal. For film, you can get it anywhere. 35mm is pretty easy to find. I buy film in stores, just because I really don't care where I get it, but you can get it from Ebay for cheap and in bulk. Expired film works too.

ooo no tax, free shipping *0* was it the normal type? like solid colours, no pattern or anything?

because the only one on sale had this kinda like "groovy" 60's pattern on it or something, so I didn't want it :s

mmkay~ I thought it was an easy-to-find film, but I wasn't entirely sure :D (expired too?! how convenient)

thanks for answering my questions >v<

Guest JJ no Baka

/gasp that's the one I like! :D (in fact, I liked it so much I made a bad replica of it in ceramics class... LOL for my box project)

maybe I ask what link you got it at? (the cheapest is $35 on amazon >__> /cheapo)

or maybe they don't have it anymore? >_<

Cute ceramic!

I don't have the link, but I bought it off from Adorama Camera. This shop sells their stuff on Ebay and Amazon, so you can check out their store from there.

Guest nobody knows

Cute ceramic!

I don't have the link, but I bought it off from Adorama Camera. This shop sells their stuff on Ebay and Amazon, so you can check out their store from there.

and thaaank you so much for replying :) I'll check it out~

and hopefully I'll be able to post again with pictures xD

/edit

pooop just checked on eBay, amazon and their site

the price went up to $39.95 >:

I guess I should just stalk around for UO coupons D:

i havent been here for soo long!

ahh i have a love/hate things w/ lomo..

LOVE the products, HATE the prices=(

i just got the lomo LCA cuz they were giving away a blue supersampler for every purchase.

argggg. i hope it was worth the $250!!!

minwoo-forever : i think the holga is cheaper than the diana F+. haha.

jho : you got the LCA? cool! maybe you can get the instant back or something later on. lol.

sigh, i haven't been taking photos with my cameras because of my part-time job. i have rolls that are yet to be finished too! really wanna develop them and see my photos... T.T

Guest SkiPpiE

I bought the baby holga a year ago (it's so cute :P). It uses 110 film, so I had trouble finding a place to develop them, but I finally found one recently...*yay* can't wait to get it developed. Anyone else who has this little camera?

Oh, I also bought the holga 120 n, so I'm waiting for it to arrive hehe ^^

Does anyone use Gizmon fish eye lenses for their VQ1015? I'm SO TEMPTED to get one for mine but it's a hefty price for something I don't know much about. I'm also looking for any places that might sell it besides from the gizmoshop.

Archived