For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

Guest flyaway.

Just got my first roll developed. Haha. It was alright; I didn't expect much because it's been a while since I've shot with film. AND it was kind of random because I was eager to see how it'll come out. LMAO. Anyways, yeeeah. Hope my second roll will turn out better. ^^

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/omgsun/sets/72157622569099431/

P.S. The white dots are my scanner. It fails.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yay! more people are posting photos now!

`ANITA: there's something about the bench that i like! i think it's the shadow and the angle of it? haha, can't exactly pinpoint what it is that i like, but yeah... i like it somehow!

FumiHime: i like that photo of the van too! haha, nice use of the fisheye lens, imo.

Guest miiloverx2

breathless.

OH MY GOD. DO IT. I SWEAR. the keychain camera will change your life HAHA no not really but you definitely will get curious stares from other people and then it'll be a great conversation starter! haha "oh my! what do you have there? is that a camera!" blah blah blah LOL

But I like how It's such a PUNY thing and still take nice shots with lots of vignettes! THOUGH it doesn't work good with the glare of the sun or in dim places.. but i personally loveeee it! you can check some of mine here

`ANITA

i agree with d0ts! the one of the bench..... something about it reallllly strikes out to me! i like how you take shots of normally mundane things that others will overlook : ) makes us appreciate the world around us more!

FumiHime

I believe Fuji Instax Mini (if that's the one you're looking for) are around $800 HKD?? It'll probably be roughly around the same price considering if you buy it online there'll be shipping costs and whatnot (maybe?).

BTW: POLAROID CAMERAS ARE COMING OUT IN HONG KONG HOPEFULLY CHRISTMAS TIME!

THEY'LL BE EVERYWHERE IN THE ELECTRONIC STORES!! i can't wait!!

ughh i need to get myself a flickr pro account .............. sigh

Guest breathless.

^ First off, I love your film set. Alot of great shots. I favorited my favorites !

800??? danggggg I was in Hong Kong over the summer and found a store in North Point that sold film for 45HKD and the cameras for 360HKD (Instax 7s). (Which was a miracle hahaha everytime I went back I was paranoid that the film prices would be raised). If anyone is interested it's easy to get to. Get off at North Point, go up the escalators (NOT through the mural walkway) and when you get out of the exit it's to your right.

I think my sister and I have bought like 50 packs from there haha.

If you go to Log On, there are definitely more expensive. They sell for cheaper at the fuji/kodak developing places. Although, the all choco/white ones are hundreds more everywhere.

I really miss that about Hong Kong, there were film developing places EVERYWHERE.

I gave in. I sent money to Paypal T_T I'm getting it for $40 from this guy off flickr :x I'M SO EXCITED.

breathless.

OH MY GOD. DO IT. I SWEAR. the keychain camera will change your life HAHA no not really but you definitely will get curious stares from other people and then it'll be a great conversation starter! haha "oh my! what do you have there? is that a camera!" blah blah blah LOL

But I like how It's such a PUNY thing and still take nice shots with lots of vignettes! THOUGH it doesn't work good with the glare of the sun or in dim places.. but i personally loveeee it! you can check some of mine here

After seeing some of your keychain shots, I am SO TEMPTED to get one now. Are there any places that sell it online? I did a quick google and it seems difficult to find. =(

Found it on one site but I don't know if they still have it in stock or how reliable this place is: http://www.digitalandco.com/.

miiloverx2 OMG HONG KONG FTW! I wish I could go there =[

`ANITA I really like that bench one too :D really nice composition

yuns sorry I can't be of much help =.= my net is capped at the mo

managed to upload some new lomos though~ after having to wait so long for them to upload =.=

4073763391_7f3664205a_m.jpg 4073957879_41e617a2fe_m.jpg

^ ahh i love the first pic. <3

i've been wanting to get a lomo cam for so long now. i've been planning and planning, but never pushed through coz i really dislike buying online. my sister has a fisheye lomo though, but it hasn't been used in a long time. xD

i'm going to hk next year august (i know, so far away) so hopefully i can buy a couple there.

leeahh [i just realised you changed your username?] : i like your shots! haha. really nice.

miiloverx2 : your vistaquest shots makes me wanna have one too! LOL.

agnes. : haha use your sister's fisheye then! it will be a nice experience!

agnes. : haha use your sister's fisheye then! it will be a nice experience!

haha yeah i've been wanting to use it. i might take it out the next time i'm going somewhere nice.

Guest wiwi_an

INSTAX FOR 360HKD?!?! so if my calc are correct thats only 80!? i'm so regretting not getting it when i was in HK TT. i wonder if my cousins can somehow get it for me boohoo

Guest Uverstar

is anyone interested in taking my holga 120 GCFN lomo camera and the fish eye lens and a few packs of 120mm kodak film? I honestly can't use these anymore because I CAN'T DEVELOP MY FILM ANYWHERE T_T they're all out of reach and I have no way of getting there ><

I figured I'd ask everyone here first haha i haven't even owned this camera for a month yet ><

OMG OMG OMG GUYS CLICKK new DIY TLR CAM IS OUT!!

it's soooo cute~! I think I'll be getting it before BBF since I LOVE ASSEMBLING THINGS plus it will be way cheaper ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute!

B)

breathless. those instax pics makin me drool. i seriously need to find some film for my polaroid!!

freakCLICHE. : i did try out the diana instant back, but so far my shots are pretty unsuccessful. lol. either too bright or too dark... or too far.

leeahh: THAT LOOKS UBER CUTE! I WANT ONEEEEEEEEE! hmmm, maybe i should get a TLR the next time i get a camera...

Guest Uverstar

OH GOD I MUST BUY THIS! O_O it has focusing!!! *drools* haha

EDIT: going to see if a friend on another forum can import the DIY TLR camera for me, fingers crossed!! if it goes well I'll ask if she can get a few more :)

Guest yummy.pockey

BTW: POLAROID CAMERAS ARE COMING OUT IN HONG KONG HOPEFULLY CHRISTMAS TIME!

THEY'LL BE EVERYWHERE IN THE ELECTRONIC STORES!! i can't wait!!

ughh i need to get myself a flickr pro account .............. sigh

The pictures you took with your camera keychain are very very nice! <3

POLAROIDS in HK! wow, so fast!

I checked on Internet, a french website said they want to product 1 million of films in 2010, and then 3 millions in 2011 and 10 millions the following years... o_o

and apparently, it will cost ~17€ = ~25 USD... it's not sure sure (it came from one website only), but I think that's expensive D': (compared to 45HKD (~ 6USD) instax films haha..)

800??? danggggg I was in Hong Kong over the summer and found a store in North Point that sold film for 45HKD and the cameras for 360HKD (Instax 7s). (Which was a miracle hahaha everytime I went back I was paranoid that the film prices would be raised). If anyone is interested it's easy to get to. Get off at North Point, go up the escalators (NOT through the mural walkway) and when you get out of the exit it's to your right.

[...]

I really miss that about Hong Kong, there were film developing places EVERYWHERE.

Thank you very much for the indications to get a cheap Instax! I will try to go there the first day! :P

Developing places everywhere ? wanna try lomography haha~ do you know the price of the white slim angel camera btw?

Archived