Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Everybody go on Youtube and lookup deekvonstylus account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CxGz0ovpQ

It shows that online votes for Jabbawockeez are being automatically switched to Status Quo. No wonder why SQ is on top and winning!!!

Anyone else wants further proof that the show is rigged??? Yeah sure, MTV will probably claim that it was a "glitch".

No no that isnt true

read the comments, it isnt rigged

I hope everyone watches this CAREFULLY before jumping to conclusions.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this comment just made me go "WTF." Read it:

With the finale a week away, Sparks revealed that he had a favorite crew: "This whole time I've been rooting for JabbaWockeeZ but now Status Quo is the crew to beat."

^Wow, I didn't know Shane thought this way.... -____- It's like he change his opinion in a blink of an eye... It's as if he's forced to say it...

Wow, I'm really surprised by this. I thought Jabba was his fave the whole time. He says nothing but good stuff to them :blink: .

'

DAMM THAT IS SMEXAY! :o

OMG I would've wanetd to watch that performance soo soo bad T_T

I still can't believe they are out of this competition when they deserve

to be top 2 for sho :tears:

&& BTW..

WHY DOESN'T MTV AIR THEIR ENCORE PERFORMANCE?

I dont get it :blink::unsure:

I doubt they will because it wasn't planned for it to be aired.

Guest Jah nee nee x
No no that isnt true

read the comments, it isnt rigged

I hope everyone watches this CAREFULLY before jumping to conclusions.

You're right it's not rigged .. I tried it out of curiosity :P

I can't wait to see alll (is it all?) of the crews perform in the finale :w00t:

Wait how do you know MTV made it east vs. west?

Did they say that?

I was just thinking about that. If MTV was supposedly making the show east vs west, why didnt they say it or play it up more? Originally, I was never thinking east vs west till I read some of the post in here.

Alaina (who i was refering to~) is a soompier who loves Tony :lol:

Yup, the girl in the photo is Allison~

Kinda weird that people know TONY'S GF'S NAME... :blink:. Alittle personal,eh?

i think SQ would do alot better if they concentrated a bit more on their choreography because their dance moves are different, powerful, and very entertaining to watch ^-^ i like their flips but i believe in certain episodes... everyone is off? O_o and i believe in the broadway episode... they put all the flips at the end... to me that looked like dancing in the beginning and show at the end... i think it would be alot better if they can incorporate it with dancing and make it flow along with members synchronizing ^-^ i think that would make one amazing routine~ (did i make sense? lol)

I think this is really good advise.

Guest .moony.

wow i didnt watch last ep but kaba got voted off?

WOW... I mean Im all for Jabba to win but kaba was definitely more entertainin to watch and i do like their performances better than SQ.

This is obviously east coast vs west coast....but its a failed attempt mtv...i live in the east coast but i dont even like our team lol....i bet a lotta ppl will stop watchin this show.

anyway i have a feeling they will still let jabba win though. cuz if they dont they ll get in big trouble with fans :P

EDIT: Im watchcin the clips on youtube but is it true Jabbawockeez was in the bottom 2 with Kaba? and then kaba got eliminated... i mean..LOL wtf is that. How could Jabba ever be in the bottom 2? Its a fact that they cant be in the bottom 2. Man I hate MTV so much now.

EDIt 2: Wow just saw status quo's performance. Uh it looks so unorganized like a kids' performance :blink: them runnin around and doing stunts. What part of it is better than Kaba's? Now Im furious. Unfairness is the worst thing in my book.

Edit 3: LOL just saw jabba's performance. Its the mini cooper man! damn these guys can dance and can ENTERTAIN people.

Guest alainachen_604
Just because I wanted to do some extra research on Tony.

Wow, HGTV eh? <3 Love it. XD Tony is so cool...seriously. I found out a lot of things i did not know. Like interior design? TONY MARRY ME. (sorry alaina. ;_; )

XD

<3

OH EM GEE! :o

you back stabber!! :tongue2:

LOL why can't we all shareee..? :P

Guest .moony.

Guys what is the name of the song before nsync's song in their routine?

Edit: NVM Found it. Here's the list if any1s interested:

1. funkytown - lipps

2. it's like that - run dmc

3. *** don't know the song

4. push it - salt n pepa

5. bye bye bye - n'sync

6.get buck in here - dj felli fel

Guest Mz-Descamento86

tony is aight. im just not feeling that piercing and the braces

but the sexiest dancer on the show in my opinion...mr ben chung

l_3f3dd52c1b09c465302870545cac08a6.jpg

B)

Guest smile-jw

Kinda weird that people know TONY'S GF'S NAME... :blink:. Alittle personal,eh?

Haha, I didnt go looking for it , I just saw it. Ill pretend I never saw anything. XD

-

to alaina: :ph34r:

--

Eh. This show is rigged and you guys know it. Which show isn't? Just watch it for the amazing dancing.

Just support your favorite dance crew and its all good. Honestly, I bet whoever wins will only have 15 minutes of fame. :sweatingbullets:

Guest simplejoy
question:

Does anyone know the name of the song that they play at the end (during the farewell video) for the team that goes home?

i really like it :) thanks in advace.

the song is Sunstorm by Mac lethal (:

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

"If, for any reason, any aspect of this voting process is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures or disruption, 'Acts of God' or terrorist attacks, or any other causes beyond the control of MTVN which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the voting process or for any reason MTVN deems it necessary, MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s)."

Part of MTV's voting rules.

I think it was rigged.

So yeah.

Kaba Modern 1st US Hip Hop Championship.

Kaba Modern 2nd World Hip hop Championship.

Kaba Modern 3rd in America Best Dance Crew? What the f is wrong with that picture?

Just when I start feeling Mtv did something right for once, they go on and pull this kind of siht.

Guest vc1188

I think it's weird how everyone's accusing ABDC of being rigged. I'm pretty sad about Kaba getting kicked off the show, but it doesn't mean the show's rigged. When a show is based on viewers' votes, it's common to be weirded out by the results. Plus, the average viewer is NOT going to have the same opinions as the judges do, but it doesn't make the judges shady.

Archived