Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Odango

I'm on the west coast so I haven't seen it yet, but I came by to spoil myself~

AND NO KABA - JABBA finale?! That's just lame. I liked Status, but in all honesty I thought Kaba was the better crew. I'm going to be voting like crazy tonight and tomorrow for Jabba <333333

Guest yoojini

wow, so many people! :w00t: 100+! B)

jabba totally pwned tonight. dude, it's SO freaken obvious which group DESERVES AND LIVES UP to the title.

Haha...I wasn't gonna post but I HAVE to!

Its unbelievable that Status Quo beat Jabba and Kaba...I don't care...I don't freakin believe it!

Yeah I'm pissed that Kaba is out cause they killed it tonight but I can't do anything about it! I LOVE you guys...Kaba Modern!

Even the judges knew Kaba and Jabba are better than Status Quo!

I'm not a hater so I give props to Status Quo but we all know they don't stand a chance against Jabba or Kaba for that matter!

For those who thought a Status Quo vs Jabba battle would be interesting well tonight proved that theory wrong! The Jabba vs Kaba was way more entertaining if you compare all their performances!

To put a positive spin on this....I guess now I can concentrate on just voting for one crew....JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY!

same here and i sooooooooooo agree.

I was expecting Kaba and Jabba to be top two, but I lost a little hope for Kaba after Jabba's performance. :tears:

Hahaha. Did anyone notice the JABBA HOTTYS sign? :lol: :lol:

haha, i noticed that too. :rolleyes:

Guest cindel25
Haha...I wasn't gonna post but I HAVE to!

Its unbelievable that Status Quo beat Jabba and Kaba...I don't care...I don't freakin believe it!

Yeah I'm pissed that Kaba is out cause they killed it tonight but I can't do anything about it! I LOVE you guys...Kaba Modern!

Even the judges knew Kaba and Jabba are better than Status Quo!

I'm not a hater so I give props to Status Quo but we all know they don't stand a chance against Jabba or Kaba for that matter!

For those who thought a Status Quo vs Jabba battle would be interesting well tonight proved that theory wrong! The Jabba vs Kaba was way more entertaining if you compare all their performances!

To put a positive spin on this....I guess now I can concentrate on just voting for one crew....JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY!

No. SQ vs Jabba was entertaining TO ME. Maybe not to you and all these other haters in here.

Look, ya'll had your Jabba vs KM battle and stop squawking about the show being rigged. We told ya'll weeks ago...

105 Users - DANG!

Well...I'm half surprise and half expected it to come to this so ...with that said, we ALL KNOW the truth behind the "votes". I'm sorry but there is no way SQ could have beat Kaba's crazy fanbase - NO WAY!!

If for some idiotic reason they actually win this thing ..then the show is messed up beyond reason.

Guest llinhie
oh and btw.....am i allowed to request people to be banned from this topic because some people are really pissing me off

I second that.

Guest cjgohan2003
Get over it!

Yall knew since yesterday what was gonna happen

stop acting shocked

Sorry to be blunt, but your posts are downright offensive and contribute nothing to the discussion. Your rambling on about the show's credibility has gone redundant, and I feel that your posts have done nothing but attempt to get under the skin of pro-jabbas/kabbas. If you really didn't care about the show's outcome then them stop moaning about it.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

im trying out next season with my crew!

but were going to have a lawyer present hahaha

im kidding i wouldnt try out. i feel like a lab rat for expertiments or something. they (ABDC) Phuck too many crews over.

i think jabba will win the 100K and lil mama is going to ask status to dance for her or status will win something...

but i dont care either way cus i heard my 2 girls are coming back (live in color chicks) for the final show and they gonna perform with their crews and all the other crews..yessirrrr B)

No. SQ vs Jabba was entertaining TO ME. Maybe not to you and all these other haters in here.

Look, ya'll had your Jabba vs KM battle and stop squawking about the show being rigged. We told ya'll weeks ago...

I know I told everyone from the first day

lets just wait until next week and be happy I hope I am not the one that is being requested to be banned from this topic

or Cindel25, we are voicing our opinions like everyone else has been for pages and pages yall are making a big deal out of nothing.

We all like different dance styles we are going to debate.

Guest tomster

^ (6 posts above or so ((not personally attacking you))

I was never hating and I haven't been hating since the first week.

I just hate how people like yall think yall got the mindset to come up

in here telling us how to express our opinions.

Great, you feel that way. Then don't squawk about us complaining about it.

Ah, the more you guys pinkberry and moan about "haters" the more I want to hate on SQ.

TAKE THAT SUCKAZ!

Guest angelcadex

;_; you guys I thought "Jack in the Box" was just plain ridiculous.

But I can't argue...just heartbroken.

Knew it was coming but yeah *sigh*

[edit]

Oh, and I forgot, JC's reaction to Bye Bye Bye...

PRICELESS!!!!!

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I know I told everyone from the first day

lets just wait until next week and be happy I hope I am not the one that is being requested to be banned from this topic

or Cindel25, we are voicing our opinions like everyone else has been for pages and pages yall are making a big deal out of nothing

Cool it now. No childish hostility towards each other please.

There's a difference between opinions versus just rubbing it in and downright criticizing reactions and views of others.

Fans of the losing groups have solid reasoning to be frustrated.

Supporters of the winning group are entitled to support that particular group with good sportsmanship.

status quo was a little messy this week but i gotta give it to them. they have been IMPROVING every week. the first time i watched them i thought "they're gonna be out really quick". now, i can't say that because they have grown. they are the cinderella story in this show. i wish them luck on this competition.

WOW. That was like the nicest thing I have heard about SQ in THIS forum. *APPLAUDS* ( with the exception of a few sticking up for them)

Guest thina

oh and btw.....am i allowed to request people to be banned from this topic because some people are really pissing me off

nah, unless they hella cussed you out, said intentionally racist/negative (and i mean NEGATIVE) things nonstop, and broke forum rules more than twice (i think)

Guest Mz-Descamento86

I feel that your posts have done nothing but attempt to get under the skin of pro-jabbas/kabbas

that goes for all the people who are pro jabba/kaba too! look at all the comments dissing the status boys. i was a straight up jabba/iconic/live in color fan. but since 2 of my crews got kicked off and i came into this thread i started to support status b/c they was getting no love in this thread. as i stated before people were clowning these guys when NONE of the dancers have control over this show.

i unno maybe cus i dance and i just respect anyone who has the guts and energy/drive to get out there and take classes and perform in front of others that i just respect that. status might not be my fav. but these boys put in work just like the other crews. none of these teams deserve all the bullish and hate that they receive. and im keepin it 100 right now. whats done is done besides didnt someone in this forum say that kaba was coming back with a fresh team for the summer? so damn there you go kaba groupies still have another shot at winning..

Kaba Modern :tears:

(i think these two pics are from last week's episode)

2330004442f7b64fae94bds2.jpg

233000645206b73fd7c6bgk0.jpg

This weeks:

2344436897d9a9f8faeabtz2.jpg

2345223397dc2c296b89bmz8.jpg

2345228303fcc58c81d9bym6.jpg

23452329718dc178beb2bac0.jpg

23451971572049919ffabxa2.jpg

I personally think that they deserve 2nd place. Status Quo is good, but in my opinion, Kaba Modern is better.

But whatever happened, happened. No need to cry over it. *sigh*

Next week, we'll see how it goes. I'm rooting for Jabbawockeez now that Kaba is eliminated... based on their performances in the past compared to status quo's.

There's no way that MTV is gonna let Status Quo win unless

1.) Status Quo throws out some unbelievable, out-of- the earth dance routine.

or

2.) They want to inform America that their show is rigged.

And as of right now, I don't see high chances of any of the two option.

Archived