Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest kiss*kiss

i still dont get why people think LIC was that great. they were.pretty DULL. they were good at dancing..b ut in terms of coming up with choreography.. eh. they were alright. same with status quo.. they look like they're putting on some variety show dance. They're stunts are awesome but where's teh dancing? i think status quo is TOTALYL overrated. that souljaboy performance was not that great. it was a little cheesy in my opinion.. and yeah his flip off the stage was cool--> if his foot REALLY WAS hurt. (just kidding.. or am i?).. dun dun dun

LOL... I thought that whole "my ankle" thing was completely exaggerated too.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? :blink: actually, kaba gets a lot of credit for their ISO's when they're not the only ones that do it. they pretty much RARELY get negative comments, and ALWAYS gets praised. kaba has a HELLA big richard simmons fanbase too. JC, plus many viewers, have called jabba "boring" and say their dance moves "aren't difficult" (which is crazy bull). the credit jabba is getting, especially after the MJ episode... they deserve it; their performance was, without a doubt, the one that was most dedicated to MJ WITH their own style incorporated into it (whereas kaba's pretty much did all of their stuff in the dance). and honestly, NOT being biased (because like i said earlier, i was a kaba fan until i looked up more on jabba), but jabba is way more diverse than kaba. jabba's shown pop, bboy, hiphop, krump, 'storytelling', MJ style that was done well, etc. while kaba has shown ISO's, ISO's, and repeated robot moves recycled from their performances they've done before. i also noticed, during their thriller dance, only jia did the moonwalk while the other two kind of stepped into it and not really doing the moonwalk/slide like jia. i'm not saying kaba aren't good dancers, because they hella are, but to say jabba gets too credited and kaba doesn't and is more diverse is just whoa~ because kaba does get hella credited and is loved, and jabba does have their token of haters. just giving my opinion with yours :)

To those who say that there moves weren't that hard

I wanna see you do all that

I bet you can't

<_<

I know I can do someof it

^_^

but to the ppl saying its not to hard

i wanna see you do it

and

Yeah jabba does have hates

this is what will happen to haterz and byterz

^_^:

bwe.jpg

Guest ShortaznGirl

To those who say that there moves weren't that hard

I wanna see you do all that

I bet you can't

<_<

I know I can do someof it

^_^

but to the ppl saying its not to hard

i wanna see you do it

and

Yeah jabba does have hates

this is what will happen to haterz and byterz

^_^:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/tatsuri/bwe.jpg

prove it. hehe =D

jabba all the wayyyy. i'm glad that kabba did not do a walking exit to end their dance but i thought the end of theirs was not cute or cool at all and very corny. i used to love both crews but now when i watch jabba i'm always smiling and when i watch kabba i'm focused on.. tony...haha

Guest to0otz

I love KABA and JABA!!! I really dont care which one of them wins

as long as one of them wins coz they totally deserve it!!!

Cant wait til this thurs.

I thought jaba did a better job than kaba last week thou...

but totally rooting for the both of them!!!

My fav. jaba dance number was def. the superman thing at the end

that defied gravity...dude that was SICK!!!!

and my fav. kaba dance number was the one where they had to dance to

Lilo Mama's song GSLide!!! That totally RAWKED!!!

Guest xxflyingcookiez

AH! I love this SHOW JABAWAKEEZ and KABA MODERN is the BEST<333333 i really think those 2 group be the last 2 finalist

Guest HELLnawITSc

KABBBBBBBA FTW! They come up with the most entertaining routines in the competition.

JABBA, I've noticed, uses a lot of filler dance moves... and while they do a lot of moves that do require a ton of skill can't seem to come up with choreography that is as fun to watch. And did I mention always using filler dance moves? And considering that they ACTUALLY DANCED for Omarion, their Ice Box performance was super boring. They didn't even make it their own style, they just did it the way Omarion did it nothing more, nothing less.\

I have a huge clue what's gonna happen this week...but I won't tell :X

me too

Guest age_of_aquarius

^lol. what are you talking about? that was the whole point of that weeks challenge. the crews were given a task to imitate an artists music video. i don't think you noticed it, but jabba did add their own style to that weeks performance it was right after the ice box music ended, that's when they started doing their own thing. :rolleyes:

btw, how would you know that any of the jabbas danced for omarian?

Guest MKYOO

KABA MODERN<33333333333333 HOPE THEY WIN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YURI! she's so PRETTY! the leader girl is amazing too! and wow the other girl can break! mike was so cute in the gslide dance!

Guest HELLnawITSc

^lol. what are you talking about? that was the whole point of that weeks challenge. the crews were given a task to imitate an artists music video. i don't think you noticed it, but jabba did add their own style to that weeks performance it was right after the ice box music ended, that's when they started doing their own thing. :rolleyes:

btw, how would you know that any of the jabbas danced for omarian?

I know they did it after, but groups like KABA didn't just imitate the group they were given, they gave the dance their own flavor so the WHOLE routine was very KABA. Whereas JABBA had like two separate routines that didn't really connect.

And JABBA did dance for Omarion, it's not really a secret. I just know and I'm 100% positive.

Guest j6a3d7e

And JABBA did dance for Omarion, it's not really a secret. I just know and I'm 100% positive.

actually...i think just one guy from Jabba toured with Omarion...not all of them...

prove it. hehe =D

jabba all the wayyyy. i'm glad that kabba did not do a walking exit to end their dance but i thought the end of theirs was not cute or cool at all and very corny. i used to love both crews but now when i watch jabba i'm always smiling and when i watch kabba i'm focused on.. tony...haha

For one thing

I can do the coin drop thing (aka suicide)

the finger thing tony did i can do

the omarion dance i can do

added a lil zest to it

anywayz

back on topic

@lucasbunny

You claim to know all this stuff about the show

but you have yet to prove it

:mellow:

@HELLnawITSc:

funny how they did it better then the video huh?

<_<

For one thing

I can do the coin drop thing (aka suicide)

the finger thing tony did i can do

the omarion dance i can do

added a lil zest to it

anywayz

back on topic

@lucasbunny

You claim to know all this stuff about the show

but you have yet to prove it

@HELLnawITSc:

funny how they did it better then the video huh?

<_<

....everything is self explanatory

and ur gonna see this week how fake this show is.

anyways I think I'm pretty much done watching the show

I pray another channel comes out with a better show.

....everything is self explanatory

and ur gonna see this week how fake this show is.

anyways I think I'm pretty much done watching the show

I pray another channel comes out with a better show.

Lol

Have you seen this weeks show...?

If you have you can say what you want

But if you haven't

then...

Your acting like you have seen this weeks episode already

Guest Amanda Plz

If you don't like the show then why do you bother watching it? That's what I want to know. But does it come on tonight? Or tomorrow?

Archived