Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest theskinnygirl

I'm thinking Kaba Modern's encore performance was the one they performed at KTLA...it makes sense. It was about the time limit for the encore performance and their theme made perfect sense....about it being the final battle and whatnot! I personally loved it! It was HOT!

Yeah, I think the 2nd half of kaba's performance at the KTLA was suppose to be their encore. i hope they perform it on mtv next week (which i think is likely!) along with the rest of the routine.. It looks sick! I'm excited!

It's okay if they don't win. It doesn't matter to me anymore, I just want to see them perform some of their isolation moves again! i love it!

And about the comment saying that status quo is going to win.. due to certain reasons...

Hm... We'll see next week. :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest talksound

Yeah, I think the 2nd half of kaba's performance at the KTLA was suppose to be their encore. i hope they perform it on mtv next week (which i think is likely!) along with the rest of the routine.. It looks sick! I'm excited!

It's okay if they don't win. It doesn't matter to me anymore, I just want to see them perform some of their isolation moves again! i love it!

And about the comment saying that status quo is going to win.. due to certain reasons...

Hm... We'll see next week. :)

the second part? there were two parts?

i'm excited to see kaba perform again too, actually.

you know, even though kaba's out, they've technically still been to every taping and are every single episode. :)

Guest steph*funny

I really want to see this incredibly incredible encore Kaba Modern performance that everyone's talking about =(

I've been voting for Jabbawockeez alot.

JABBA FTW. I'm going to slit my wrists if they lose. Lol. Just kidding :P But yeah. I really hope they win.

P.S.

I'm so glad all the crews are going to be performing at the Finale. It's going to be so dope! (:

P.P.S.

I miss Tony Tran and Mike Song<3

I so agree T_T

If Jabba doesn't win, I wonder what's gonna happen..

I'm thinking Kaba Modern's encore performance was the one they performed at KTLA...it makes sense. It was about the time limit for the encore performance and their theme made perfect sense....about it being the final battle and whatnot! I personally loved it! It was HOT!

Happy Easter everyone...to those who celebrate it!

Oh and Ben Chung is super nice and sweet! Someone else mentioned that he replies back on myspace and he does! He replied back to me which is SO sweet since so many message and comment him...he is my favorite even though I love all the Jabbawockeez!

'

People was saying that the performance on ktla was only half of what they actually did during their encore. And Supposdly their encore as some said, " Was the BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!"

From what people are saying, Kaba Modern left a message on their myspace bulliten saying no need to fret that they are coming back to perform for the finale "with a surpirise". Wonder what the surprise will be, can't wait. I hope they perform with more of the members of Kaba Modern and that they perform the routine from 2007 World Finals. Cause that routine is mind blowing.

Guest talksound

^ i actually don't think they can bring more members. it has to be the original ones that were actually IN the show.

^ i actually don't think they can bring more members. it has to be the original ones that were actually IN the show.

aww that will be no fun....too bad America can't see how Kaba Modern really roll. ahahah But anywho, that article up there about Status Quo copying moves was intresting. Some people was saying that they didn't steal the flips, acrobats and what not. But I think the article was referring to Dance moves, not gymnastics.

Guest talksound

^ haha right? i totally agree. maybe they just look similar? i have no idea.

but i was rewatching some clips, and some moves do tend to repeat itself? iono.

ex: breaksk8 had this hand part in their last performance that was similar to kaba's thriller performance.

^ haha right? i totally agree. maybe they just look similar? i have no idea.

but i was rewatching some clips, and some moves do tend to repeat itself? iono.

ex: breaksk8 had this hand part in their last performance that was similar to kaba's thriller performance.

In a way its like dance moves tends to repeat itself, and you can only do so much with your hands and body. But what Breaksk8 did was do the hands movement the episode right after the thriller performance. Lets just give them the benefit of the doubt.

I dont know if its only me but I have yet to bring myself to watch this past episode again, I mean seeing Kaba going home the first time was hard enough.

Guest INSANE

JABBA FTW!! :D WOOOOOOOOOO! LOL.

kaba was really good this episode but it's too bad they got voted out. i thought that the top 2 should've been kaba and jabba. see they even rhyme. LOL craaaaazy perf. today! can't wait to see the results next week :)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO i dont not believe those articles at all! the stunts that status does NOBODY OWNS THEM. its something that nobody can take credit for. Think about it all those moves that they do such as backflips, juking and etc NOBODY can say oh ur stealing that from me! Cus its a common move! whateva people are still sore losers about the whole finals thing

and randy didnt want 2 asian crews b/c hes black? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wish people would shut da cow poop up! if that was the case then the whole show would have been entirely BLACK! ughh i swear this show is really showing peoples true colors! bunch of crybabies i tell ya...and no im not directing this towards you (the person who i quoted) im just saying in general to people who are still stuck on stupid about kaba losing and the people who still disrespect status. GET OVER IT!

Word

people are punks, why wait til now to say that stuff?

you had 7 weeks to do it so you wait until they hit the finals to care? that's a punk move

honestly it's the weekend don't people have lives

I've finally gotten around to watch the most recent episode (on T.V instead of on youtube).

And this is what I've got to say.

Jabbawockeez. Am I the only person who thinks that their 1st performance wasn't all that great? A lot of people here seem to be raving about it, but I think that it was only OK, and kind of lacking compared to their other performances. I didn't like how the members broke away from the stage and went down the crowd to liven up the atmosphere. I mean, sure, the audience were really excited and elastic and all that about it, but as a person watching this at home, I feel like they wasted so much time when they could have gone done some awesome routine (that I know they are capable of). There isn't many new, exciting element going on in this performnace besides the head stand that one of the guy did. :)

Status Quo... In a sense, I enjoyed their performance, but as their routine progressed, it just gets a little bit too messy for me to FULLY enjoy. They need to perform as a team instead of going all over the place. As a group, every member should compliment each other. However, I think that Status Quo has a problem with that, which is why their performance isn't very impressive (to me). They do individual stunts pretty well, but they seem to forget to present it in a way that is pleasing to our eyes (too messy).

Kaba Modern. I actually really enjoyed their performance a lot. It was probably the best out of the three (IMO).

And I hear that their encore dance is even better than this one, so I really want to see it.

Also, since it's likely that they'll perform it next week, I hope they will have a kick richard simmons performance and show America how wrong they are for kicking kaba off! ^^

It doesn't matter who wins though, because we all know which team deserves which rank (though they're all talented in different ways). And like what Mike said, they just want to inspire others and that was all that matters.

I thought that his little speech was one of best in the show. ^^

I also noticed how the cheering was crazzyy and he Mike had to pause for a moment until the cheering stopped a bit.

One weakness I see from Kaba Modern is their break dancing. It's pretty amateurish compared to the other two groups. But then again, it seem to me that the GIRLS are always attempting it, It's always the girls that are breaking it down on the floor. I wonder why....

One thing I also noticed was when Mario announced that Status Quo was on the top this week, the audience in the background looked confused like hell...

Just some observation.

I'm watching mtv right now, did anyone catch that commercial where its says that 17 MILLION votes has already been casted? Woah baby... I wonder how much of those votes are really legit.

i'm so disappointed status quo shuld've been out...already...instead of kabba modern...their better than status quo..

cant wait who wins....it better be jabbawockeezs...they rock....their the best on the show...there needs to be some asian

ppl...showing everyone that not only white..n black..ppl...can only dance.....GO JABBAWOCKEEZS....VOTE EVERYONE...FOR THEM...

Guest SophiaSan

my gahh seriously MTV....so rigged.

all of their reality tv shows...like the gauntlet and tila tequila....seriously makes no sense at the end.

but anyways...

i dont want to rant too much about how it's unfair that kabamodern got booted off.

but seriously, the judges didn't really say nothing BAD about kabamodern and yet theyre booted off.

but what is this encore? i wanna see..

Guest knickstorm

I'm watching mtv right now, did anyone catch that commercial where its says that 17 MILLION votes has already been casted? Woah baby... I wonder how much of those votes are really legit.

they probably neglect to mention, randy jackson's vote is worth 10 mill

Guest 1S0ULL

So stupid. The final should be Jabba vs. Kaba. And it wouldn't really matter which one won cause I love them both!

Kaba was better than Status Quo V_V"

Guest rycekrispies1212

So. Freaking. Rigged.

Status Quo can do tricks, but they lack a LOT in the dance department. Isn't this America's Next Best DANCE Crew? O_o

Archived