Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

WOW so thats why they picked SQ over KB? -_-

LAME & PATHETIC. thats so unfair who would want the easy coast to watch

when you can have other states watching as well KB was a favourite

and some people on facebook said they weren't even gonna watch the show anymore

so HAHA goodluck to MTV with the ratings <_<

I AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY IT SHOULD BE JABA AND KABA CAUSE THEY ARE MORE CONSISTANT. I DON'T LIKE SQ. ESPECIALLY THE DANCE OFF THEY DID REALY SUCKED. THAT'S THE LAST PERFORMANCE AND IT'S SUPPOSE TO DEFINE YOU AS A CREW AND YOU DO THAT. WAS THAT EVEN DANCING.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

man that head spin was incredible!!! eye poppin', mouth droppin' incredible!!! haha

Jabba wins! Case closed.

Guest knickstorm

On the other hand, I kind of feel bad for Status Quo with all the bashing. I'm sure they are aware of it, and it's kind of sad to be 2nd place, yet having a load of people dissing you... Kinda make you lose the pride and honor a bit.

I mean, Status Quo isn't THAT bad. They're good, so I wish people would stop exaggerating things and trash talking about them calling them "circus entertainers" and stuff like that. It's degrading. You can say that you think Kaba Modern is better than them, but to make offensive comments about them is just down right SAD.

i feel a little bad for SQ too, but at the same time, i thought their first performance was a circus act, and what do you know , the last performance they're out in clown suits.

Guest xmkaex

Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern did AMAZING yesterday; i felt like they gave their all xD

kabamodern- i really like mike's part were he went across and had his hands hanging down.

jabbawockeez- what can i say?..you can feel the excitement surging through the whole performance. :D rynan spin was incredible.

status quo- i still can't get over SQ getting the top votes. but i agree with JC's comment about how their performance could be tighter. i thought their second one was okay too, i guess i don't like clowns.

JABBAWOCKEEZ FOR THE WIN!

I'm more surprised that so many people couldn't see past the point of MTV wouldn't let a West vs. West happen. I actually pondered that 2 weeks ago mainly after the first stunt that MTV pulled with LiC.

But guess what ya'll...I had a dream that I was watching next weeks episode and Mario Lopez said they would air Kaba's final performance from this week =P...only a dream...but it'd be cool if they either showed this weeks or have Kaba dance it again.

Guest knickstorm

i wasn't impressed with any of the performances from any of the groups...they were all lacking something..maybe its because i expected too much....i saw a lot of them copying each other's moves

they didnt copy each other, they copied parts of the video they were given, i mean what moves do you want to see when the bye bye bye song comes out?? of course they're all doing the nsync moves.

Guest sweetkiwi

I honestly don't see the point of watching next weeks finale. I'm pretty sure we all know Jabba is gonna win. Not that I have anything against SQ cause they are good dancers but they're just not as good as Jabba. Heck i don't even have to watch next weeks episode and still vote for Jabba cause their OVERALL performances in this show was so much more consistent than SQ. I was really really hoping that Kaba and Jabba would battle it out in the END, not a week before...and i was extremely disappointed when they left. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Lol

Guest thina

On the other hand, I kind of feel bad for Status Quo with all the bashing. I'm sure they are aware of it, and it's kind of sad to be 2nd place, yet having a load of people dissing you... Kinda make you lose the pride and honor a bit.

I mean, Status Quo isn't THAT bad. They're good, so I wish people would stop exaggerating things and trash talking about them calling them "circus entertainers" and stuff like that. It's degrading. You can say that you think Kaba Modern is better than them, but to make offensive comments about them is just down right SAD.

i agree with you~ HELLA SAD INDEED.

man i didnt know people could be so class-less. seriously the crowd boo'ed status? like they HAD ANY CONTROL OVER THE VOTES. i mean after reading some of these comments about how the audience and others acted just pisses me off. THESE DANCERS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING ON THE SHOW. as i stated before numerous times if you wanna be mad...get mad at Josh Goldberg <--the creator, get mad @ randy jackson <--executive producer. i loved live in color & iconic but i didnt get stupid dumb and hyphy [when they got elimnated] doggin the other teams and saying that they sucked. i took out my frustration on the show and its producers doggin them out LOL

people calling status quo monkies (which is a very insulting comment to call someone of African descent if you didnt know that. Even if u are referring to their "stunts & etc" please keep the reckless talk under control)

i can't believe fans are immature/'vengeful' enough to stoop to dirt level and call SQ "monkeys". that's so john teshed up. and no offense, but it's really annoying how ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell broke loose because KM got booted. i'm being honest, if jabbawockeez got booted last nite, i'm a hardcore jabba fan but i STILL wouldn't go around being ridiculous (calling SQ monkeys, claiming MTV's messed up and rigged, arguing pointlessly on the INTERNET, etc.)~ i'd miss jabba and be sad, but i'd STILL applaud the final two. that's good sportsmanship, that's maturity, and that's common courtesy.

SQ, like someone said, is the 'cinderella story' of the show. they are a raw street crew that came from home and took a chance on a dance show on MTV. they've had slip-ups and what not during the process but the fact that they've gotten past that and made it this far, that's really great for them, and i wish KM fans/SQ dissers would get that through to their hardheaded minds. it took a LOT for them to come and overcome things on the show. and i'm sure that's why SQ's fanbase IS big (people underestimate this, there ARE a lot of SQ fans. youtube/fb/soompi/forum counts don't mean anything; there ARE people who don't get on the net to discuss ABDC), people admire them and are impressed by them. and please, stop bickering about "WHY, SQ CAN'T DANCE, THEY JUST FLIP BLAH BLAH". whatever reasons SQ fans are SQ fans, let it be.

sorry for the semi-rant, i just got hella annoyed with the immaturity and poor sportsmanship of the thread. sure, KM fans are just "expressing their opinions", but come on now, i'm sure yall ain't 8-10 year olds, yall should know better than that. and also, i'm sure kaba wouldn't like hearing their fans say all this crap, even if they got booted. it's just ridiculous as hell, and i'm sure they're way more professional than that.

anyways...VOTE FOR JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! :w00t:B)

^Yeh

I think people not only on soompi but all over should take lessons from there

crews.

All of the crews are mad cool do yall any idea? rigged or not this is a competetion

but it takes hell of guts to get out there and hold the rival crew's flag, and tribute there dance style.

I'm glad I have not seen any cocky or arrogance in this dance competetion, reason why I like Jabbawockeez, listen I am borderline bboy disliker because so many of them are cocky these days but Jabba are true to the game.

It's already a given that west coast dance is just wayyyy above the rest of the country. We have so many dance competitions every year that are very popular(Vibe, Body Rock, etc..).

I think the whole southern/crunk movement killed it for the east coast.

Guest JunRi<3

Yea I was really pissed this week when Kaba got kicked out. In my honest opinion, Jabba should've grabbed the top spot while Status Quo and Kaba Modern fought it out.

Since I personally think Kaba owned Status this week, (Status was sloppy... again..... and just mainly did stunts...again..), Kaba should've stayed. Then we'd finally get to see Kaba and Jaba duke it out for the final episode.

No, but Mtv decided to rig it.

I think this was their strategizing:

They didn't want to lose East Coast viewers, but they knew that Kaba vs Jabba is what everyone had been waiting for.

So they decided to "by very slim votes," make SQ top dog so that everyone would get to see Kaba vs Jabba WHILE an east coast crew still stayed. They probably thought it was no different cause in their opinion JabbaWockeez would win no matter what. They made it so that the way they eliminated certain crews at certain times brought more viewers.

Still. They screwed THAT up. Everyone around the world would have tuned in to see Jabba and Kaba battle it out in the final episode.

I'm sill disappointed and pissed, but what can you do?

All I know is that 99.999% of Kaba fans are flocking to their phones and getting online to vote for Jabba now. At least, thats what I did.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i agree with you~ HELLA SAD INDEED.

i can't believe fans are immature/'vengeful' enough to stoop to dirt level and call SQ "monkeys". that's so john teshed up. and no offense, but it's really annoying how ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell broke loose because KM got booted. i'm being honest, if jabbawockeez got booted last nite, i'm a hardcore jabba fan but i STILL wouldn't go around being ridiculous (calling SQ monkeys, claiming MTV's messed up and rigged, arguing pointlessly on the INTERNET, etc.)~ i'd miss jabba and be sad, but i'd STILL applaud the final two. that's good sportsmanship, that's maturity, and that's common courtesy.

SQ, like someone said, is the 'cinderella story' of the show. they are a raw street crew that came from home and took a chance on a dance show on MTV. they've had slip-ups and what not during the process but the fact that they've gotten past that and made it this far, that's really great for them, and i wish KM fans/SQ dissers would get that through to their hardheaded minds. it took a LOT for them to come and overcome things on the show. and i'm sure that's why SQ's fanbase IS big (people underestimate this, there ARE a lot of SQ fans. youtube/fb/soompi/forum counts don't mean anything; there ARE people who don't get on the net to discuss ABDC), people admire them and are impressed by them. and please, stop bickering about "WHY, SQ CAN'T DANCE, THEY JUST FLIP BLAH BLAH". whatever reasons SQ fans are SQ fans, let it be.

sorry for the semi-rant, i just got hella annoyed with the immaturity and poor sportsmanship of the thread. sure, KM fans are just "expressing their opinions", but come on now, i'm sure yall ain't 8-10 year olds, yall should know better than that. and also, i'm sure kaba wouldn't like hearing their fans say all this crap, even if they got booted. it's just ridiculous as hell, and i'm sure they're way more professional than that.

anyways...VOTE FOR JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! :w00t:B)

well said! and you know whats sad? someone wrote me saying "damn i didnt know asians were really this hateful towards black people" b/c of some of the comments made about status.

for the people who arent asian in this forum please dont mind those small minded idiotic fools. every asian person isnt racists, every asian person doesnt pull the race card for problems. i know alot of asians who supported status quo, they didnt care about that asian pride cus they already got it. they didnt need a show to give them pride in theirselves and our people.

im just really richard simmons off that people (idiotic kaba fans, not the kaba fans who are mature but the dumb ones) who are going soo low by insulting someones culture and race.

ITS A HIP HOP SHOW! inventors --> blacks (with the help of latinos when it came to breaking and etc) so what in da hell? i mean its funny when u think about it. most of the songs used on the show were made by black artists, hip hop culture: blacks, hip hop dance: blacks. but u want to insult status and call them monkies and ghetto trash? <--not only this forum but posters from youtube/facebook/myspace? whats wrong with you?

sunday = easter = go to church = seek prayer from the good Lord

Guest thina

It's already a given that west coast dance is just wayyyy above the rest of the country. We have so many dance competitions every year that are very popular(Vibe, Body Rock, etc..).

west coast is damn good, but not 'wayyyyy above' the rest of the country. at the world of dance this year, soreal won the competition and they're from houston, TX. things may happen in cali (just because it always does) but that doesn't mean all the teams there are from the west. i think dance crews allllllll over the country are "wayyy above" ;)

Guest Mz-Descamento86

lol east coast has alot of dance competitions and the south does to. im on the east coast right now and ive been to plenty and southern cities such as houston, atl and miami have tons...the only reason why people know alot about the west coast competitions is b/c people post them all over youtube. alot of these competitions like the one that i attended in atl they didnt allow cameras or video recorders.

you cant really say that one coast is better then the other even tho i rep the west thats just crazy to say. b/c soreal won world of dance like last week and they from the south.

LOL! THINA great minds think alike i just posted bout soreal and then i saw ur comment lol haha

Guest iyeiluj

i dont think that people were talking about the color of skin when they were talking about status quo...i think peopel are upset because they don;t think status has the talent the kaba and jabba have....

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i dont think that people were talking about the color of skin when they were talking about status quo...i think peopel are upset because they don;t think status has the talent the kaba and jabba have....

LOL people were calling them monkies. and on other sites such as facebook/myspace/youtube people were calling them sunshines. monkies is something that people would call (and still do) blacks back during the jim crow era. they called them monkies b/c blacks werent considered human & they said blacks came from monkies but thats a whole other pan african studies topic lol. i find it offensive b/c im part black. i mean people probably dont find the term offensive but i know what that word means when its being referred to blacks. some might not take it serious but i do.

and i understand people are upset, im upset bout some crews who were kicked off earlier. but as i stated before status has no control over the outcome. u can disagree about their dance style but u cant deny these boys of their talent. b/c i dont think no one in this forum can pull off the stuff that they do.

it was sad to see Kaba go.

i agree...jabba and kaba should've been the last two standing.

but now that SQ's still in..we know for sure jabba's gonna take it.

[[no offense intended]]

i'm voting like crazy right now to ensure jabba's place as America's Best Dance Crew!

dang....i wanna see them live SO BAD! tickets? naw...no money. haha!

last night's episode:

SQ - eh...it was alright. i agree with JC though...it seemed like they were all over the place. there wasn't any organization or formation in their choreography. but no doubt, their stunts were hecka cool! haha.

jabba - what can i say?...they amaze me every night they perform. i loved the concept...with the biker in the beginning heading into "funkytown." and i think they totally did JC justice with their pop dance of Nsync. hehe. oh...and the head spin! totally awesome!

kaba - LOVED their transitions into the next style of dance! they did awesome with that. i also really liked how they did the pop section...with the gals screaming their heads off and all. haha. very hilarious. and that's what i like about this group. they get on the stage and they have fun. you can tell that they're really laid back and relaxed about it all. no doubt, they know it's still a competition...but there's moments when you just need to have fun with it. and kaba does amazing at that! :]

"do or die" round

SQ - i think this dance was their most entertaining dances. the concept was off the hook! haha. but, again, they're unorganized. everyone just seems to be everywhere. i don't really have that "crew" sort of feel when i look at SQ and their dancing. it seems like they're all dancing separately. i think they could change that...but i don't know. SQ's the underdog...and they know that they HAVE TO bring something new and entertaining to the table in order to be America's Best Dance Crew.

jabba - i love how every week they perform, they start the dance with the ending from the dance the previous week. ( i thought they would've done the same in the evolution dance and was a bit disappointed....but they made it up by starting it in this dance). i guess there wasn't anything too WOW about this dance. but unlike SQ, jabba dances as a REAL CREW. you can just see the wholeness in the group. they all have the same passion and it's evident in their dancing. (i think the masks really add to that...i've always liked the concept of the masks). and at the end...how they end pointing up to the sky...because of their fellow crew member. i was like..aww! hehe.

JABBAWOCKEEZ OWN ABDC!!! :]

Guest trinity1418

Such a heated thread!

Look...bottom line...no matter what your opinion of the crews...it should never stoop to the level of dissing a crew racially...whether or not you mean it that way. That is just plain wrong! People should learn from the actual crews on the show and show sportmanship. Even if you feel its unfair, you should still have some sort of respect and dignity!

Even though I love Kaba Modern...I feel like Status Quo being booed and all this hate that their getting isn't right. They're pretty innocent in this so I hope they stay strong and work hard. I still LOVE Kaba Modern and feel like they should be in the final but I'm accepting it slowly...lol...anyone else go....awww....when Mike Song was about to cry when they asked him for any final words...lol....they're so cute!

I saw that Kaba Modern clip of them on that show with Shane Sparks too...I loved it...it was HOT! I SOOOOOOOOOO wanna see their encore performance that wasn't aired too...maybe they'll perform it next week on the show? If not...I hope they perform it somewhere so we fans can see it!

Oh and daaaaaaaaaaaamn....I watched that clip of those Japanese kids....CRAZY! So is that show a competition or do kids just come on the show and dance? I love dancing (not professionally) so these dancing shows are so fun to watch!

Archived