Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest talksound

i have finally watched it, and i can HONESTLY say i cannot choose the better between jabba and kaba. no joke. the two both brought it. in my opinion, the two are the best on the show, and i hope jabba tears the house down next week.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanhniee

How many times can your vote be counted online? I am planning to keep clicking the "Vote" button for Jabba. If SQ wins then we will all know it is rigged. <_<

How many times can your vote be counted online? I am planning to keep clicking the "Vote" button for Jabba. If SQ wins then we will all know it is rigged. <_<

I don't think all of your votes will go through = /

Actually, I'm positive they won't.

I've already voted for Jabbawockeez... 3 times.

I'm gonna make it 6 when I get my hands on my work phone, my sister's phone, and my mom's phone.

This is atoning for not voting last week!

(even though it wouldn't have even counted)

Doesn't matter, I'm going for broke!

Jabbawockeez FIGHTING!!

Guest talksound

How many times can your vote be counted online? I am planning to keep clicking the "Vote" button for Jabba. If SQ wins then we will all know it is rigged.

i'm sure we all know that already. -_-

Guest alainachen_604

^

for sho; in my heart as well :P

OMFG... *DIES* Kaba actually left :tears:

awww.. . now im only watching the show for Jabba :)

but i was ACTUALLY mainly watching for Kaba Modern! ^_^

jeez. WHY GAWD!? whyyy~ xD

we'll see more of them though @ fusion etc :D

&& I also hope they win Vibe 2009 ohohho~

KABA MODERN FTW.. <3

Guest Jah nee nee x

this is so WEIIRD! :huh:

ok if tonight it was Kaba vs. SQ who would've won?

if it was Jabba vs. SQ = Jabba would've stomped them into the floor so badly it would've been painful to watch !!

how the heck did they get the top votes when they've been so close to elimination and jabba+kaba have repeatedly been the leading crews?

I always gave a benefit of a doubt when I heard the rumors about the show being rigged .. but honestly if Status Quo doesnt MASSACRE it and end up winning ABDC .. it will be obvious as to how this show is run. I did like their clown encore performance tonight though :) it was fun, and I love their stunts - but for now, I'm in love with the Jabbawokkiez :wub:

Guest xthitime!x

when they announced SQ had the most votes KM was so confused and so was the audience!

Jabbawockeez all the way

Guest BigBangLuv

Wow... Just got done watching the show...

So sad that Kaba had to go T_______T

Jaba: Freaken amazing performance!! I'm never surprised on how well they do since they usually always amaze me ^^!

Kaba Modern: They were so awesome today!! They were all giving it there all!! To bad that had to go... It was definitely NOT there time to go.

SQ: Uhm... is this a dance show or a circus act? Like srsly O_____O That performance was really... strange ROFL... everyone was all over the place, I was getting a little confused haha!

Gonna miss kaba... Argh I really don't care what anyone says... They're america's best dance crew in my heart!!!!! But as for the actual competition, jabba baby!!!!

Honestly, I know this entire forum LOVES Kaba Modern but I wasn't sad to see them go.

The girls were really holding the guys back.

They were sloppy and off kilter during a lot of their performances.

Those chicks provided stunning eye candy though.

When those sweat pants were ripped off of Yuri, I was like -

:w00t:

when they announced SQ had the most votes KM was so confused and so was the audience!

yeah! I saw the expression on some of the audience's face... i could tell that they were shocked too.

i was watching the episode on mtv, and at the bottom are the comment box... and it seemed like 95% of the post was about mtv being rigged.

im seriously wondering where all the status quo fans are! rigged or not, we have a lot of angry people.

That's okay though. What happened happened, and they already gained exposure from this show, so that's all that matters. ^^

Guest llinhie

Jabbawockeez all the way

I know. Pay close attention to Jia's face. At that moment they knew that they were going home.

Guest endlessrain

One week voting? So long, talk about the money MTV will get unless you got like unlimited texting. Now whenever i have a hint of free time, ill be pushin that number 2 for JABBA!!!<333333

I cant believeee Kaba left >(

Guest xhachibee

Hey guys, I have a question - I know you can't vote outside of America through phone, but will the online votes count? I'm from Canada and I really want to vote for the Jabbawockeez; the website says my vote went through, but I'm not entirely sure. @_@;

Anyways, I'M ALL FOR JABBAWOCKEEZ!!

Loved them since the beginning; they HAVE to win!

(But I'm devastated Kaba's gone... loved Mike Song! He's, in Shane's words, craaaaaazy. <3)

JABBA FANS! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!! :D

Guest smile-jw

....I'm so upset Kaba got eliminated this week. =/ I almost cried. ;_;

I thoguht their N'Sync thing was hilarious. Boyband and fangirl totally. XD

Kaba Modern did so fantastic. <3 I'll miss em. It really sucks that I cant see any more of them.

Status did awesome as well. I loved the circus and the bright colors at the end.

Jabba.....you all know what I'm gonna say. XD <3 They killed it, theyll win it.

Guest MizzCee

All i got to say is i hope Jabbawockeez win...they are like the best crew...if they don't win i'mma be mad!! can't believe Kaba went home alwayz thought it waz gonna be jabba vs kaba..but oh well MTV is unpredictable ...just praying jabbawockeez win tho!!!!

wow i want to die. i cant believe kaba friggin went home. ive been hearing it all week but it doesnt make any sense! hell even they were confused when the votes were announced. whatever. their performance was amazing and cute and entertaining and much more precise this week. they'll always be my favorite.

ok sq was all over the place. im not hatin so dont bite me sq fans. i mean even the judges mentioned their sloppiness. the circus thing in the encore. what the hell was that? i honestly dont understand how they could possibly get more votes than kaba. and if they happen to win the whole thing im gonna be VERY confused.

JABBA killed it as usual. both performances. THEY HAVE TO WIN OR ELSE. wow if they dont win then.. nothing in this world makes sense. btw i love the red sweaters they were wearing in the encore.

really sad to see kaba go. totally completely rooting for JABBAWOCKEEZ now

Archived