Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Mz-Descamento86
i guess......but i think it always depends

cause i was a live in color fan and very pissed when they got sent off

i was a live in color fan. but just like status they had hella haters. but i only started to support status after all the hate they started to receive. jabba is my fav. but as u can tell they already have a large fan base.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

Ah, for me, I just didn't feel right about seeing Jabba and Kabba at the bottom two...@_@; ..it didn't feel like it was either of their time to go I guess (or maybe I was just sad to see it finally between those two..because, rather, I wanted to see them as top 2..)..=/

Random, but I was watching the show with my 10 year old God-sis and she was was scared of Status Quo's circus encore performance because of them dressed as clowns..lol XD Status Quo is so good with all those jumping around acrobatic-ish moves...maybe they'll get an opportunity to join those type of Vegas/Circus type shows after the show is done, get hired to be stunt men or something..that would be cool... the boys def got heart *O*

In terms of actual dancing and this ep's challenge, Jabba and Kabba were just..amazing. I'm always just 'WOW'ed by both of their dancing. (so obvious to say, both groups were my favorites but then Jabba just wins it for me..for the whole season..*O* ) When Kabba had to go after Jabba's performance I was worried(?) but man, without even thinking about Jabba's performance, Kabba's performance was hella dope on it's own...geez, if it was Kabba vs. Jabba for the finale...it's good then that the judge's have no say in the winner because I imagine that would seriously be a hard decision..

Oh btw, I did see as someone mentioned earlier, on the MTV site( lol when I was showing my God-sis where to vote last minute..xD ), right before the show started how they already had the cap of SQ dressed as the clowns...I was wondering if I had missed something..lol...now I know they put up stuff earlyy..@_@

lawl, that 'jabba hottys' sign was spelled hella wrong..XD but cute. Jabbawockeez<3 All the crews did a good job, it's cool to see all the different styles. I'm way too early to say this but can't wait to see all the other crews out there who didn't join this season..but will maybe try for next season..

Guest 143namil

yea i'm pretty sure it's confirmed.. ALL THE TEAMS ARE BACK TO PERFORM ON THE FINALE! on iconic's page.. they list their scehdule and it says "back to LA for the Final Episode of America’s Best Dance Crew"

Lol SEE! I cant give that kind of info out if ppl just want to diss them for NOTHING but doing their thang! lol

But they do have a site. Individual though (I think).

Edit: NVM that is the SQ hater lol

That was a joke LOL.

Uh, I could've easily googled SQ.

And I ain't even a hater.

It's just so funny watching you guys react LMAO.

Does anyone have Youtube links for the latest episode? Can't find 'em ;__;

Go to Mtv. :blink:

dancecrew.mtv.com

That was a joke LOL.

Uh, I could've easily googled SQ.

And I ain't even a hater.

It's just so funny watching you guys react LMAO.

That's fine. All jokes here.

jabbawockeez vs status quo

oh mannnnnnnnnnnnn ): intense

I really thought that Kabba Modern did a good job but sadly they were eliminated. I was really rooting for them too.

Jabbawockeez vs Status Quo is going to be a TOUGH compitetion.

Guest emceej

omg i haven't even finished the show yet but there are a bunch of spoilers all over the internet :x

i feel so bad for kaba modern T_T

yuri and mike <33 well i wish them the best. and i know their gonna do well in the future.

jabbawockeez were good (:

i love the last part when the guy was doing his head spinning thing.

ahh imma vote for them now <33

jabbawockeez and status quo battle is gonna be intense.

bothe groups are good (:

jabbawockeez and status quo battle is gonna be intense.

bothe groups are good (:

Yup I didnt even watch the show yet

but I know it's gonna be a good battle regardless of what people say its gonna be fierce

when it is down to the wire Status always pulls through so they are gonna fight Jabba and Jabba is gonna hit rock hard

Guest llinhie

I found this to be a good read.

I have been thinking of this recent rigging of MTV's ABDC, with Kaba Modern getting kicked off a show. I can speak on behalf of all my friends, and say that Kaba deserves to be on. Well, they should be, only to realize that MTV is doing this for their network, ratings, and uniting the nation to watch their show. Here's why:

Think about an all West Coast battle. A crew from San Diego and a crew representing Orange County. Both are massively skilled and are killin' it. However, here is the issue for MTV. The focus is going to be on strictly West Coast if Kaba and Jabba were to make it. The way that MTV looks at it, this is horrendous for their ratings. They are losing their East Coast viewers and everybody in between. So, this leaves MTV with a problem. Do we: A. Give the people what they want, a kick richard simmons battle? or B. Save our viewers, Atlantic to Pacific? They ended up choosing B, with intentions of keeping choice A. How did they do that: deliver that anticipated battle tonight. With kicking Kaba off tonight, we get to see that kick richard simmons battle, MTV gets massive ratings tonight, and is ensured even better ratings from next week, from Jersey,to the nobody states in between, to the border of Mexico in California. AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST: issue of RACE. 2 Asian crews? This type of dance was invented by African-Americans, leaving MTV with one question: Are we going to lose black audience? Putting in Status Quo, leave issue of race out of this and at the same time, give the "inventors" of this dance the 'respect' they deserve. I mean, without the token black crew, MTV would be doing so poorly right now. They lost all the fans of Kanye West (read further). Next, the rest of black audience? In addition, 2 Asian crews: a joke to MTV. ALL POLITICAL/MONEY/RATINGS/BS. Reganomincs Much?

MTV needs to stop this BS. Last time they cheated out something out of greatness: Kanye opening for VMA's in 2007. Who did they choose instead: Bimbo Spears. And for what purpose: RATINGS!!!!!! So, on behalf of all my Facebook Friends:

MTV, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this to be a good read.

I have been thinking of this recent rigging of MTV's ABDC, with Kaba Modern getting kicked off a show. I can speak on behalf of all my friends, and say that Kaba deserves to be on. Well, they should be, only to realize that MTV is doing this for their network, ratings, and uniting the nation to watch their show. Here's why:

Think about an all West Coast battle. A crew from San Diego and a crew representing Orange County. Both are massively skilled and are killin' it. However, here is the issue for MTV. The focus is going to be on strictly West Coast if Kaba and Jabba were to make it. The way that MTV looks at it, this is horrendous for their ratings. They are losing their East Coast viewers and everybody in between. So, this leaves MTV with a problem. Do we: A. Give the people what they want, a kick richard simmons battle? or B. Save our viewers, Atlantic to Pacific? They ended up choosing B, with intentions of keeping choice A. How did they do that: deliver that anticipated battle tonight. With kicking Kaba off tonight, we get to see that kick richard simmons battle, MTV gets massive ratings tonight, and is ensured even better ratings from next week, from Jersey,to the nobody states in between, to the border of Mexico in California. AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST: issue of RACE. 2 Asian crews? This type of dance was invented by African-Americans, leaving MTV with one question: Are we going to lose black audience? Putting in Status Quo, leave issue of race out of this and at the same time, give the "inventors" of this dance the 'respect' they deserve. I mean, without the token black crew, MTV would be doing so poorly right now. They lost all the fans of Kanye West (read further). Next, the rest of black audience? In addition, 2 Asian crews: a joke to MTV. ALL POLITICAL/MONEY/RATINGS/BS. Reganomincs Much?

MTV needs to stop this BS. Last time they cheated out something out of greatness: Kanye opening for VMA's in 2007. Who did they choose instead: Bimbo Spears. And for what purpose: RATINGS!!!!!! So, on behalf of all my Facebook Friends:

MTV, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, now Status Quo has been reduced to the "token black crew".

Guest nacj88

wtheck...KABA is OUTTT??? dude like 82291478192414 fans voted for them heckaaaaa- no jokkke i don't understand. they're so much popular than status quo....

i expected it to be jabba vs. kaba.

lame. realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly lame.

Guest diagon ALLY

kaba :(

i finally just saw. they did awesome omg but there is no denying that jabba did totally amazing. i knew kaba was going to go T-T<3

ok i think sq is going to be in trouble cuz most (not all duh) of the kaba fans are now going to hella vote for jabba and they are going to have tons of support behind them.

SQ is from Boston (where i'm from), but i don't support them, because...

They don't dance as well as Jabba (FOR SURE, i'm not being racist at all.. it's all my opinion)

SQ is still in it because they were very creative in stunts (and MTV ratings.. I strongly believe this is why they're in still)

But other than that, this show is rigged.

[edit] so if you want Jabba to win, stop ranting here and go vote for them.

Guest atalamarche10

i dont care what skin color they are but SQ doesnt deserve to be there. when given a task, they cant fully execute it.

this pisses me off.

and it's ridiculous that they got the highest # of votes.

jabba better win then.

Guest EMPIRE

^

^ same here.. from Boston but man Status Quo is a circus group. that was complete BS.

i have my other beliefs as to why they were number 1 but i'll keep that to myselffff ..whatever whatever we all know who's gonna win

Archived