binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crispy

At least it's pretty much set in STONE that Breaksk8 is going home now. ;p

Loved Jabba's choreo.

Can't wait to see what Kaba does with their's.

Guest jirappo.

i like breaksk8 AND kaba! :( how sadd. omg, T_T i thought status quo should have been in the bottom two since they didn't do too hot last week, and breaksk8 hella owned the stage.

jabbawockeez performance was sick though. JC don't know what he's talking about! the ending was hella cool.

Guest Crispy

WHOOO, Grease <33

Kaba did great, but...

FJDSALFJDSFLDS

DID LAWRENCE TOUCH MY HONEY'S BOOTY?!?

Vengeance shall be mine. T__T

Guest Angelic_illusions

=O WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!! OMG i live in Canada and i'm practically dying here!

I'm waiting for someone to upload the vids on youtube or for mtv to upload it!!

AHHHHHH i can't believe _______________ is in the bottom two I feel like the whole world just turned upside down!

I swear if they get eliminated i will boycott this show LOL yeah right >.>

ahh it would've been cool if it was a world competition!!

ASIA would kick as* and we all know it =D

YOOOO WTFF !!!! CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE IN TEH BOTTOM TWO!!!

what is this... but i had a feeling i just did !!!!

and im pretty sure yall know who im talking about..

this did good tho this time !

iunno my heart is like... now. cuhz the other group didnt do too bad either !

OMGOSHHHH

YO breaksk8 was heated.. haha dangg whatevv

poor yuri !

Status Quo - "You Can't Stop the Beat" from Hairspray

Jabba - "All That Jazz" from Chicago (LOVEEE this song!)

Kaba - "You're The One I Want" from Grease

Breaksk8 - "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls

Guest theskinnygirl

Hey, since some of you say the show is rigged, do you think that maybe... MTV is doing this [putting kaba at bottom 2] to show the viewers that NO ONE IS SAFE in this competition, popular or not? Just a thought ^^

BUT in reality, I'm not surprised that kaba's at the bottom two.. based on some of the comments from viewers about their performance last week (even though i still think their performance last week was good! where as status quo and breakst8 had a lot of flaws on their performances last week...)

Status Quo - "You Can't Stop the Beat" from Hairspray

Jabba - "All That Jazz" from Chicago (LOVEEE this song!)

Kaba - "You're The One I Want" from Grease

Breaksk8 - "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls

I gather Status Quo did really really well because I know the members can do that type of dance already

Guest Crispy

HONEY, HONEY, HONEY DON'T CRY. AHHH!!

(ahaha, I was actually screaming at the TV at that point and my little sister told me to STFreakU)

And yeah, I didn't even notice that the Kaba girls are the only females left on the show.

Anyways,

see ya laterz, Breaksk8!

(I wanna write my essay about Yuri now... that's definitely post-modern literature, right?)

Hey, since some of you say the show is rigged, do you think that maybe... MTV is doing this [putting kaba at bottom 2] to show the viewers that NO ONE IS SAFE in this competition, popular or not? Just a thought ^^

BUT in reality, I'm not surprised that kaba's at the bottom two.. based on some of the comments from viewers about their performance last week (even though i still think their performance last week was good!)

i don't know if the show is rigged or not but i think the results were right

status quo has been getting a lot of sympathy points IMO because of enoch's ankle

and kaba is really constant....they've dun great from the very beginning and personally i don't think they've improved

also like the judges say their moves are very detailed and intricate...i think the majority of the audience are looking for more of a 'wow' like status quo provides with their flips

Guest Mz-Descamento86

best performance of the nite: STATUS QUO hands down!

why was yuri crying? i mean come on!! theres no crying in dancing! lol aha im kidding but my friends who are over my place watching it their like kaba modern isnt used to getting any negative feedback especially yuri since they focus the show on her soo much.

jabba was aight. nothing too special

breaks8 did aight in my eyes. i dont know what lil daddy and shanna was talking about. i thought they did better then kaba. just seems like kaba modern is doing stuff from the past episodes.

and i think breaksk8 probably already knew that they had to go home. and lil daddy finally stop wearing those tacky outfits now shes gone from the tacky hats to tacky sunglasses.

i know status better not be in the bottom next week b/c they MURDER IT! B)

Guest hunnybunny

Wow.

Who's idea was it to do a Broadway show? One of the most awkward and boring episodes of the competition.

Complete shocker on the bottom 2 though. Poor Yuri - the mistakes are not gonna help the haters who are putting the "worst dancer of the group" title on her.

Archived