Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest 143namil

is it me.. or is this show just getting worse. wat's with this theme? it was so boring and uneventful.

breaks8t go home!! go home!! why aren't they getting knocked off yet. they've bored me since day 1.

bring back iconic!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest surlespointes

Wow. I was reading the comments on mtv and LIC fans are PISSED. It was devastating to see them go home but everybody really stepped it up a notch today!

I agree with Lil Mama about BreakSk8's slo-mo thing; although I think she dotes on them too much. I like how Tony got some attention today! I never noticed he has braces, I always stared at his plugs... but his braces are cute. Status Quo's Jabba thing at the end was FUNNY :lol: And I dunno what JC was talking about but I thought Jabba did well today!

As for the "street" set, it reminded me of Step Up 2 haha.

I'm a fan of Jabba but they sucked this week.

I went =o when the Kaba females did that hip thrust. I was probably in the same mindset as JC....THAT WAS HOT.

The walking thing that BreakS8(?) cracked me up.

If it were up to me, I would have chosen Live in Color over Fysh and Chicks. They were the only group that actually maintained a story through dance throughout. It was classic. I liked how that one guy maintained is ring leader role. At least they ended up with a good bang.

Guest mayyeejeh

awww... kinda sad seeing LiC leaving... they are like so dramatic and into the characters (although its the same booty-shaking from the very beginning) and FnC actually better than last time.. man when taeko did that flip on the fence, i was like WHAT O_O...

didnt expect LiC to leave just like that, they were on the top, and then they suddenly just have to go -_-

for some reason, i'm not real fond of b8sk... seems like they are real limited on their moves... at least the basketball thing kinda work

kaba was ok, could have done better, but still good!

jabba did pretty good... the thief was nice

S.Quo was ehhh... i think they incorporate too many stunts and flips in it... haha... more dancing!...

i cant believe live in color left!!!!! i was positive it would be them & jaba & kaba... ae;flijasl;efijasef. breaksk8 is ANNOYING ME! THEY CANT DANCE.. eff!!!!!!!!

but anyways KABA KILLED IT !! KILLLLLLLED IT! i loved it. i was so proud of them. they were so much better than last week. seriously bow down to them. hahaha. they are amazingggggg. i thoguth the boys were HILARIOUSS~~~ & the girls were sexay!!

jabba was amazing too! but yeah i agree with JC.. their choreography wasnt that great. i was kinda confused during the dance & i was like waiting for something amazing but it never came. & it was over & i was like wut the?! but still they are great dancers..

but yeah i cant stand lil mama. she needsssssssss to get replaced. she doesnt CRITCIZE! & shane was like 'oh its about the story. not the choreography'.. um its a DANCE competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& i think its so ANNOYING when the crowd boos at JC. he's giving professional criticism unlike the other judges. they ARENT judges. all they do is give stupid SAME compliments.... seriously. judges are there for A REASON! goodnes..

goooooooo JABBA & KABA!!!!!!!

man when taeko did that flip on the fence, i was like WHAT O_O...

What's funny was that during the recaps I noticed someone from Status Quo did the exact same move but I guess it was easily outshined by Taeko because it was a female performing the move.

Guest StephysCooLBeans

i gotta agree with everyone tonight, kaba finally made a comeback!! their last 2 weeks have been so-so. but this week was awesome, the guys were hilarious. i like how the guys in kaba finally got some spotlight. especially Tony and i'm starting to like Lawrence a lot more too.

Jabba on the other hand was a LITTLE disappointing. i was waiting for something better to happen, but like JC said, there really wasn't much difficulty other than the airflare(?) on the car. i still love their creativity. their ending was good, i dunno i just really liked how they had their hands behind their heads and then they all tried to "hide." :D hahaha

hmm...i thought BreakSk8 did their best tonight. i didn't really pay much attention to how the crates fit into the story, but it worked well. they're so smoooth. still, i don't think they'll be able to keep up with the other crews for much longer.

Status Quo was ok, i liked it but not as much as their Soulja Boy routine :P i did like the hat trick a lot in the beginning though!

Live In Color was CRAZY!! i know they did their usual booty shake, but their characters really shined tonight. i loooved how the one girl "transformed" into a vampire and they tossed her. the landing was wow. or it could be because i have a thing for vampires, who knows :P but they were on it, and i was actually really sad to see them go. hahh i liked their ending touch when they played "Walk It Out" when they left.

Fysh n Chicks were clean tonight, kinda surprised because they usually get messy. very...sassy i'd say? but not enough for me, if i had to pick i would have chose Live In Color. =/

i was surprised how many celebrities showed up tonight. Hayden Panettiere, Miley Cyrus (bleh, whatever) and MARIO!! hahaha it almost felt like he was scouting dancers or something.

Guest AzNMiss x3

Live in Color left :(

i thought they were really good throughout the whole show.

is it just me or does the other two chicks in kaba dance better than yuri??

Guest steph*funny

Kaba was freakinnn awesome this week! Of course they picked the asians for geeks, ahah..

I'm really suprised at who got out....Breaksk8 has GOTTA GO. They were kinda...boring D:

Guest Myss Blewm

Just so viewers will know!! This episode was rigged by MTV. Live in Color was only voted out because of a dispute between an African American Sorority/Fraternity and their repping their colors/symbols in Episode 3. The evidence can be found in the MTV site where there was much discussion and spam about how Live in Color disrespected this Sorority name. MTV in response decided to drop Live in Color before they have to take responsibility for things.

The reason the judges did not seem happy at all or excited throughout the WHOLE show was because they had to be an accomplice to this.

If you think I'm wrong then thats fine. It explains a lot of things, and I do mean A LOT!

If that's true, that's total bull!!! The judges looked totally sick with the choice of kicking Live In Color off. All their performances have been great and it totally was so tragic to see them cry on stage and to see the respect everyone gave them at the end of the show. :(:tears: But with so many great dancers, I didn't expect it to be an easy decision, but I agree that Live In Color didn't deserve to be put in that situation.

I'm a hardcore Jabba fan but this week I dunno....I think the props kind of threw off Jabba's magic. I mean, it was good, but not totez memorable. I love JC. His critique I tend to agree with and I love when he just shrugs off the boos.

It's kind of heartbreaking to know that this week is "movie" week and not to see Iconic perform. They're a theatre group and I think they would have outshone everyone in this challenge. Oh well....

My favorites with week were definitely Status Quo and Kabba Modern. The SQ boys were so entertaining to watch, and the ending with the Jabba mask TOTEZ LULZ. And the story Kabba told was so adorable.

Fysh N Chicks did an incredible performance, and I loved the fence thing that they did as well as the tap dancing. Loved that.

Sorry but BreakSk8 really needs to go. :T They were pretty boring and like JC said, I didn't understand the crates, what did that have to do with basketball?

OMG< i love this show. just never know when it's on. Anyhoo, as much as I support the Asian dancers and the whole Asian Pride thing, Status Quo freaking blow everyone out of the park!!!! Man, they're freaking cool >_____<

dang thats sad if Live in Color got out because of that -_- not cool.

I really loved this week's show^^ Kaba's performance was so cute~

Jabbawockie's was alright. Sucking up to the judge much?

i Missed Jabba's Performance!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Live in Color left. Status Quo brought it agaaain

(but that Jabba thing at the end was both hilarious and _____.)

----edit-----

just watched Ep4 of Jabba on Youtube.. Wow... Shane got a good point

I was disappointed beacuse the story ended.. but it's ok.. JC is really honest, and

i ALMOST ALWAYS agree with JC.

Archived