Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest je_amourx

Lil Mama is drivng up the walls! I hate how she interrupts JC. His critics and praising are noteworthy!

Jaba; once again AMAZING! I loved the ending. Genius idea.

Kabba; Was really good but wish they had done a different dance song.

Live In Color; I really liked them tonight, less bootay shakin!

StatusQuo; is back and better than ever!

Fysh&Chicks;like JC had said earlier, nothing memorable. I thought they should've been in the bottom 2.

Breaksk8; skates and dance are hot but theres no versatility. I also thought they should've been in the bottom 2.

Iconic; It was really good and enjoyable but not their best. Their team's humbleness is so so great.

STATUSQUO killed it tonight!!! It' was so freaking hot!

The bottom 2 doesn't deserve to be in the bottom 2! I'm sadden for

Iconic

. It's too early for them. I love their passion and the leader is amazing. The audience got teary.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest age_of_aquarius

Filipinos are the founding members of the group. Arnel Calvario was the one who founded the group. There were two filipinos in Kaba when the team initially tried out for the show, but since they are the 2008 Coordinators for the team along with Mike, Cindy and Lawrence, they had to make the decision to not do the show so they can lead the rest of the Kaba team since they were just appointed the position of being coord. That's when they had to bring in Tony and Jia to take their place...so if you think about it...it was those two Filipinos as well as the rest of the team shown on TV that got Kaba Modern onto this show in the first place...i feel like they were reppin Kaba to the fullest when they tried out...and even though they're not on the show right now...they're still reppin it with the rest of the squad in the SoCal hip hop circuit...

very well said. it kinda irritates me when i see comments on youtube sayin' "if this is a filipino group, why isnt there any filipinos?' then theyd go on and try bad talkin on filipinos. i mean, if only they tried to looking it up online why there isnt any.

jabba was amazing! i love their creativity... & status quo nailed it!

kaba's routine was pretty cool (& cute at the end).

i'm SOOOO disappointed with who were in the bottom 2 ):!

Guest yoojini

The bottom 2 doesn't deserve to be in the bottom 2! I'm sadden for

Iconic

. It's too early for them. I love their passion and the leader is amazing. The audience got teary.

i was actually surprised the latter was in the bottom 2 and was the group that had to go :( , but i had a feeling they'd go based on shane's comment. god, i love geo. what a considerate, compassionate, sweet, and talented hottie.

eh, wasn't feeling tonight's episode since i don't like any of the songs they were given.

anywho, JABA'S ENDING WAS :w00t: :w00t: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the teams that blew me away this week are jabbawockeez and status quo. jabba's 'FLY' ending and the 'catch bandana while doing the flare' trick was an unexpected and pleasant surprise :w00t: they did a great job with executing their task of 'gravity' this week :) and SQ's performance was just WOW. they DEFINITELY stepped it up~ big props to the one that was injured, because he MADE that performance IMO. the 'jump rope' part was AWESOME and creative~

i was reeeeeeally, REALLY sad to see

ICONIC

go though... they were my 2nd favorite group of the show. geo is really a great, dedicated leader who's such a good sport. and i like what he said at the end, how he thanked randy jackson for giving dancers a chance to be up in the front rather than the back :) i was surprised to see them in the bottom two especially, because THEY KICKED richard simmons LAST WEEK. i've always though they were the most underrated group of the show since the beginning. i'm gonna miss anticipating their performances :(

i agree with some peoples' comments... as much as i think they're talented, i thought fysh&chicks and breaksk8 should've been in the bottom two. their performances aren't as interesting as the others'~

Guest JenniFOO

Lil Mama is drivng up the walls! I hate how she interrupts JC. His critics and praising are noteworthy!

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I totally agree. Lil Mama needs to let him say his piece. She keeps interrupting him to say crap like "They was slammin'" or something like that. I mean, it's nice you're so passionate about a crew, but let the man talk. You already said your bit, now give JC or Shane their turn. And since JC gives the more thorough comments that are more detailed, it's important for the crews to listen to him. Rather than continously hearing "You rocked it/ripped it/slammed it" or whatever other hyperboles she or Shane could think up (and I think they're hyperboles lol If I got it wrong, I apologize ;x).

PS: Go Jabbas! haha I'm going to patiently sit back and wait for the episode to come online, however, I'm pretty pumped to see Jabbas performace since everyone seems to have loved it. Sucks that they don't show it till Sunday in Canada. It doesn't come online till Monday, or late Sunday. So I've got quite a bit of a wait. :(

Ok i agree. i CANNOT STAND LIL MAMA! cmon! the judges suck.... JC is the only decent one actually giving some criticism. im sick of hearing 'thats so SICK.... so TIGHT.'. shut up .. its so predicitable now!!!!

good for you JC! keep doing your thing.

team that left this week! OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! i dont want to spoil it but ICONIC! WHY!???????? so pissed.

they were amazing last week. i was so surprised to hear they were in bottom2 and then THEY LOST?! WTF?!

well jaba is amazing. they blew me away. ending pose was SO FUNNY & creative.

kaba modern is amazing too.. i thought they were most popular but now the crowd seems to love jabba more..

i think in the end it will be LIVE IN COLOR vs KABA MODERN vs JABBA.

live in color is actually REALLY GOOD. i was extremely impressed.

WHY IS BREAKSKATE STILL ON THIS SHOW?! they cant dance. they can skate. but they cant dance!

Guest alainachen_604

I live in Canada so I dont get to watch the newest episodes till Sunday -_-

anyways here's Jaba's dance this week

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v7utaMsDmps

I was wanting Kaba Modern to win because I am super bias

on asians xDD

but Jaba is doing better :(

lol Im afraid kaba might loseee! NOOOO~

anywhoo I wanna watch Kaba's dance this week

no1 on youtube uploaded yet =X

Guest knickstorm

anyone hear lil mama tell this one group towards the end "you'll gotta pick it up.....i'm not going to tell you what's wrong....but you gotta listen to me....and pick it up"

maybe not word for word, but that's basically what she said, i was like "wtf, you're not gonna tell them what's wrong?? isnt that your job?"

that being said, KaBa took a good step forward showing they dont need a techo song to look good doing their isos.

Jabba's ending was so slick.....i mean in terms of difficulty, any group could do it, but the creativity, off the charts..........i havent followed any of the crews before, but does anyone know if jabba has done that end move in any performances at competitions or elsewhere?

my fave is jabbawockees. i was laughing at the end. lolls

im disappointed in the group that was voted off. i really liked them. they have very clean moves and whatnot.

i liked live n color in the beginning but as the week's went by i prefer the group that didnt get saved (this week that is).

i like kaba modern too. i thought the ending of their routine was cute haha let's go to school. (dont really like the song btw)

breaksk8 bores me. i liked them when i first saw them i thought they were pretty cool, but over time i just got bored. i wish iconic had stayed over breaksk8. cute idea, but need to show more of their dance sides not just the stunts on skates. but its true that they're showing more dancing in their routines.

i voted =D haha. mostly for jaba but also for a couple of the others.

Guest age_of_aquarius

I live in Canada so I dont get to watch the newest episodes till Sunday -_-

anyways here's Jaba's dance this week

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v7utaMsDmps

I was wanting Kaba Modern to win because I am super bias

on asians xDD

but Jaba is doing better :(

lol Im afraid kaba might loseee! NOOOO~

anywhoo I wanna watch Kaba's dance this week

no1 on youtube uploaded yet =X

OK?? jabba also has asians in their crew. despite the fact there is one black dude on there, most of them are asian.

I don't know KABBA need to show me more then what they are doing... I agree with the judges that the flip was simple and they need to take it to the extrem... I love KABBA but I think my vote is going to JABBA...

JABBA killed it again this week.... man they just keep on getting better and better every week.... these guys are just good... nothing left to say.

OK?? jabba also has asians in their crew. despite the fact there is one black dude on there, most of them are asian.

hahah i know right? :P

just my opinion (don't get mad at me for saying this people~!) but... i think it's a bit silly/unfair to favor a group in a dance competition because of their race. of course, kaba modern is daaamn good, but i've seen many people saying they're going for them because it's an asian group and/or yuri's hot :mellow:

i wouldn't be surprised if jaba takes it

they impress me every week

kaba is great but i don't really get the wow factor that jaba gives me haha

it's so cute how femme5 was in the audience :D

i don't know about you guys but i liked iconic better than status quo

status quo looked like they were gonna john tesh someone up after they were done performing lol~ i was like O_O hahaha

Guest smile-jw

It was AWESOME this week.

Fysh n Chicks were pretty messy. ): But it was good overall.

Like seriously...Jabba totally killed it! Their ending was so cute and original. XD I laughed at the end~

I KNOW they will win this. Jabba is seriously AMAZING.

Kaba was so cute this week!! I loved the backpacks. :D hahaha. I loved the ending.

I was all thinking "kaba couples o_o" JKJK. It was just really cute.

The other members are getting more attention now, which is great. <3

Haha, I know this is random, but did anyone think "BIG BANG" seeing the way Kaba dressed? XP

I like JC as a judge now~ The others all say "You murdered it!" "That was SICK!" "You guys were RIDICULOUS"...-_-;

Archived