[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest markho826

Note what I've said:

"If OTS is a real deal with Ji Jin Hee's appearance and character, I will definitely jostle my way through the line and push to the front."

The main point is: JJH's appearance and character!!!

Otherwise, count me out. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.lol i can take him , you might be constantly screamed at for not making your grades . :ph34r: so you should be opening your book now and try to concentrate !

well they make the mistake to show me the SWAT team and i expect high roller coaster police vs criminal confrontation ! the JJG is good .the actor. .he was surely in command . and the way he drag reporter seo by the hair ..i was thinking he might really smash her head into the window --;;i think if that happen Cap Oh will not only be screaming NOO....

lol if he really did pull the trigger .er we can send in amanda for the treatment .then get exclusive interview ~

HAHAHAHAHHAAH exclusive interview *dies laughing.

anywayz i woke up 10am today and finished my revision for today. all done 3 chapters 98pages LOLL.

not that i counted,.

hahaha...quick!! Helena, Mark, do the record-breaking, Olympic 100m dash. It's just glass, test-tubes and pipettes!! There's hope!!!:)

episode 6 PAID preview is out.

woojin was going through her fan site LOLL yeah she has a fan site. and ppl on the site was telling her to go for the 9pm news anchor.

but i think she is depressed because she knows 1. she is only a year 3. 2. taeseok will never allow this LOLL

woojin was nominated by all the important chief etc etc. for her to go for the audition for anchor.

from social news department: woojin and the crazy senior jealous one.

taeseok was furious because he wasnt notified. mr ahn and him was like going at each other verbally.

taeseok yelled o.0 yea woojin is not even near that standard. mr ahn asked taeseok if he knows who's the boss and it wasnt decided by him. it was decided by the chief that woojin was to go for the audition. taeseok then argued that mr ahn should have insisted on it and since the team dont need the capital he will quit. mr ahn was like are u threatening ME NOW?

when woojin was attending classes for the anchorship, taeseok kept on calling her and insisted that she go to the hospital to do reports etc etc etc etc etc.

o.0 manz taeseok wadz the matter with u. so fire

With the disagreement among the head departments for SWJ be an anchor... hard for OTS to remain as Cap.. :sweatingbullets:

Will WJ do something to it?

she will try out for the anchor but not sure how taeseok will react to this whole thing. LOLL

we can only know TONIGHTTTTT same time same channel

HOHOHOHO

6회 ㅣ 2008-05-29 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

우진은 태석의 호통에 급히 가방을 챙겨 병원으로 향하고, 순철의 수첩을 보며

태석에게 현장 상황을 보고한다. 명은 등 앵커 오디션 후보들과 함께 강의를 듣고,

메이크업을 받는 우진에게 태석의 전화가 계속 걸려오고, 우진은 서둘러 나간다.

태석은 밥 먹다 말고 우진이 병원 원무과장 인터뷰 못한 것을 꾸짖고,

기분 상한 우진은 소화도 잘 안 되는 듯하다.

우진은 순철이 얻어낸 할머니의 진찰기록을 보며 즐거워하고, 순철에게 하루만

대신 취재해 달라 부탁한다. 리딩 연습을 하던 우진은 할머니가 위급하다는

연락을 받고 병원에 가고, 우진의 진심어린 태도에 할머니 가족들의 마음도

조금씩 움직인다. 병원에서 바로 오디션장에 간 우진은 긴장된 표정으로

스튜디오 안으로 들어선다.

during the boards meeting, the head director asked the chief why was woojin left out? in the end they added her.

LOLLL sunchol used the radio thing machine and eavesdrops on ppl talking in the office.

the crazy jealous woman was telling the vice cap that woojin is like parachuting in like that.

then the vice cap told the crazy woman that it was the director who requested for her personally. LOLL

i can feel the jealousy flying.

and the whole office was gossiping about woojin LOLLLLLLLLL

woojin was going trhough her fan site/ webpage.

smiling to herself. and then she read something like

are u going to do the 9pm news etc etc and she frowns.

sunchol. called her and say itz big NEWS. and say she was in the namelist for the anchor audition. LOLLLLLL.

she ran back to the office in happiness. LOLLLLLL.

and almost bang into the director. the director says itz nice to meet her and congraudated her on her hit jang jin gyu head line. and he told her that he has high expectations for the anchor audition a

nd say if she has the time they can have dinner/lunch together.

mr ahn announced that 2 ppl will go for the audition this time around. and he is very happy about it.

crazy jealous woman is not very happy. mr ahn told the people to help them out until the audition is over.

taeseok came in and asked her to go to the do some interview immediately at the hospital. mr ahn told him that until the audition is over, she is not to do any field reporting and he said everyone else in the department can help. . everyone in the department stood up to help coz mr ahn was like "no one here to help????!!!!" then taeseok said everyone is so free? they should stick to their own "line". in the end it became and outburst...

mr ahn and taeseok were going at each other in the office. taeseok had the last word of "since the department dont need a cap. then i will quit"

she reached the hospital. and took the notes from sunchol.

sunchol said something about the audition and she says someting like she dont wanna take it coz she will have to see the person she hate. sunchol says who? she said the person who is about to answer the phone. then the captain answered the phone.

LOLLLLL woojin took the notes from sunchol and read it off LOLLL the notes were like only a few words and she read it off like she wrote it LOLLL and sunchol was like wow...

after the call, she said this man is sooo irritating

LOLLL poor thing she said he is irritating.

poor thing she was attending the lessons and she dont wanna let taeseok know LOLL... WHY is taeseok doing this to her.

anywayz he calls her all the time. and she cant seem to attend the lessons.

they have a popularity "paste the sticker" thing in the hall. LOLLL and taeseok find them there. lOLL and says let eat together. LOLLL all 3 of them were like so stressed. manz taeseok were like lecturing them AGAIN while eating. and he asked her if she did the interview and she said NO.

sunchol is popular with the nurse. lOLL

but sunchol got the information about the old lady taeseok is interested about .woojin got all the info for him and begged him to stay in the hospital on her behalf. LOLL

o.0 the political departments ppl meeting with crazy woman's father o.0

woojin practicing for the audition.

woojin went down to the hospital to see how is the grandma doing. but the family memebers were very negative towards her. but in the end they soften because of her kind attitude.

holy cow exciting now. woojin is going for the interview LOLLL she is soooo nervous.

i am nervous as well. i think she is gonna screw up or something.

she cant see the words.

she is shuttering.

she did very badly LOLL

the crazy jealous woman did great.

woojin and sunchol were having lunch and sunchol was going on and on about how unfair the captain was.

and woojn was like yelling for him to shut up

anywayz..... i cant be bothered to elaborate the rest of the scene.... the last scene was

woojin and taeseok at the lift.

taeseo asked woojin if she practiced alot in a sarcastic manner. and asked her if she wants to be an anchor with her standard.

woojin i think she had enough of taeseok's nonsense LOLL. and

she blew up. she asked him: so what if i wanna be one? taeseok: what?

she said: I SAID so what if i want to be one!!!

the show ended without any preview for next week.

imma die

anwayyz ignore all the grammar spelling mistakes i typed as i go. so i cant be bothered to change them

edited..

anywayz the chief told taeseok to organise a new team/department or something. i think taeseok will pick woojin to be in one of the members but i guess we can only find out next week LOL

edited 2

about the old woman at the hospital.

she was supposed to do a news report on that and she DID. but she didnt get a pic of the old lady. and taeseokk told her to redo it.

sunchol managed to get the medical records AND the pic of the old lady for her. which is is grateful for.

Guest shuky

SWJ's audition:

SWJ's audition was not very good. As she was the first to be called, she was too nervous. Her reading was not smooth, tripping over words. This was a pity as she trained hard in whatever free time she had, reading past scripts (?) and recording it for postmortem. The audition was carried live internally and her colleagues were watching it in the newsroom, except for cap, who was unaware. When he realised what was happening, he told the rest to switch it off. SWJ's senior,who was also auditioning, was confident that SWJ was no competition after seeing her performance. She had a smug look on her face. The senior's reading was better.

I like the fact that rookie LSC had finally picked up some skills in cultivating contacts. He chatted up the nurses in the hospital and as a result, managed to get a photo of the old lady.

I didn't understand most of the dialogue, so it's best that we wait for amanda's summary.

Guest aurostica

Thanks, thanks, thanks.....for the summary. I was planning to watch live, but tvants didn't want to cooperate :(

missed more than half the show.....anyways, loved the ending OTS's expression was priceless :D

LOLLL sunchol used the radio thing machine and earvedrop on ppl talking in the office.

the crazy jealous woman was telling the vice cap that woojin is like parachuting in like that.

then the vice cap told the crazy woman that it was the director who requested for her personally. LOLL

i can feel the jealousy flying.

and the whole office was gossiping about woojin LOLLLLLLLLL

LOL i was thinking that device is pretty useful but then ur ears will be full of gossip hahahahah~

mr ahn and taeseok were going at each other in the office. taeseok had the last word of "since the department dont need a cap. then i will quit"

luckily the room they went into was soundproof, the way they were screaming at each other !~.i somehow sympathise with MR Ahn , it really wasnt his fault too that reporter seo was called for the audition

she reached the hospital. and took the notes from sunchol.

sunchol said something about the audition and she says someting like she dont wanna take it coz she will have to see the person she hate. sunchol says who? she said the person who is about to answer the phone. then the captain answered the phone.

LOLLLLL woojin took the notes from sunchol and read it off LOLLL the notes were like only a few words and she read it off like she wrote it LOLLL and sunchol was like wow...

i likeee that part haha especially when she was grumbling abt this PERSON..and then she amazingly read off soon chul's meno which were just a few short notes .into such an impressive report to the Cap lol!!!

holy cow exciting now. woojin is going for the interview LOLLL she is soooo nervous.

i am nervous as well. i think she is gonna screw up or something.

she cant see the words.

she is shuttering.

she did very badly LOLL

she was really quite bad at the audition , i was nervous for her and wondering maybe it is a good idea that she fail --;;.i dont think she is able to handle that kind of position yet ..

oh there was this scene of Cap approving this new trainee idea or report and he simled and said one word "cho wa" .haha i was thinking of how to make him say that to me ...

but seriously rather then seeing his look when he is so disappointed in you which he seem to have give reporter seo alot of that , i rather have him screaming at me .

edited..

anywayz the chief told taeseok to organise a new team/department or something. i think taeseok will pick woojin to be in one of the members but i guess we can only find out next week LOL

edited 2

about the old woman at the hospital.

she was supposed to do a news report on that and she DID. but she didnt get a pic of the old lady. and taeseokk told her to redo it.

sunchol managed to get the medical records AND the pic of the old lady for her. which is is grateful for.

yes. what was that chief asking him to form a new team for ? but Oh seem quite happy with that task ..lol i cant believe she dare to tell him she was at the hospital when she was actually in the make up room ? she said that right ..and i was worried ..if the monent you walk out and you see him at the lobby .you are so dead. seo woojin

LOL i was thinking that device is pretty useful but then ur ears will be full of gossip hahahahah~

woojin was going trhough her fan site/ webpage.

smiling to herself. and then she read something like

are u going to do the 9pm news etc etc and she frowns.

sunchol. called her and say itz big NEWS. and say she was in the namelist for the anchor audition. LOLLLLLL.

luckily the room they went into was soundproof, the way they were screaming at each other !~.i somehow sympathise with MR Ahn , it really wasnt his fault too that reporter seo was called for the audition

i likeee that part haha especially when she was grumbling abt this PERSON..and then she amazingly read off soon chul's meno which were just a few short notes .into such an impressive report to the Cap lol!!!

she was really quite bad at the audition , i was nervous for her and wondering maybe it is a good idea that she fail --;;.i dont think she is able to handle that kind of position yet ..

oh there was this scene of Cap approving this new trainee idea or report and he simled and said one word "cho wa" .haha i was thinking of how to make him say that to me ...

but seriously rather then seeing his look when he is so disappointed in you which he seem to have give reporter seo alot of that , i rather have him screaming at me .

i think the look on taeseok's face was priceless. LOLLLLL but itz about time woojin put him in his place

LOLL like hELLO u are juz my boss. dont dictate my life dude. LOLL and itz about time taeseok finds woojin attractive.

i wish he could find her crying somewhere alone after she fails the audition. and then

HE WILLL feel guilty. MUAHAHHAHA

yes yes yes.

give the handphone number of the script writer now LOLLLLLLL

anywayz honestly.... i think today's episode was abit boring... o.0

and edited 3: think wooin';s colleague the one in specs... the handsome one. is really nice to her.

he offered to help her out with the hospital report but woojin said itz okay... and walks sadly out of the door

and edited 3: think wooin';s colleague the one in specs... the handsome one. is really nice to her.

he offered to help her out with the hospital report but woojin said itz okay... and walks sadly out of the door

hi 5! i think he is cuteeee ever since the first esp lol...then i keep remembering he said he has a gf.i meant in the drama .wasnt that why he asked her to buy the bag .with SA quality ..lol but i like him especially how he walk out and call her ...

hi 5! i think he is cuteeee ever since the first esp lol...then i keep remembering he said he has a gf.i meant in the drama .wasnt that why he asked her to buy the bag .with SA quality ..lol but i like him especially how he walk out and call her ...

heheheehh awhhhh shirley u like the cute dude too LOLLL. i like himt oo...

i would like taeseok even more if he treats woojin nicer. LOLLLLLLLLLLL

oh wow no wonder this is an expensive show.

they even created a webpage o.0

capture00036-1.jpg

BCD5BFB9C1F8C1F6C1F8C8F1_vbn689.jpg

eee_vbn689.jpg

Another hi 5 here ..

Any pic of him? I like his spec the side frame with white thread trimming...

SW asked him to accompany her for the IRONMAN movie with complimentary tic.. he jokingly said midnite movie meant for lovers.. why not you be my girlfren then.... WJ flatly said no need to consider.. :lol: :lol:

liquidfir Posted Today, 10:07 PM

woojin and taeseok at the lift.

taeseo asked woojin if she practiced alot in a sarcastic manner. and asked her if she wants to be an anchor with her standard.

woojin i think she had enough of taeseok's nonsense LOLL. and

she blew up. she asked him: so what if i wanna be one? taeseok: what?

she said: I SAID so what if i want to be one!!!

Shall see next week how OTS reaction when SW replied firmly.. his shocking look... who knows OTS may help her to be one with her determination after she fared so badly for the audition.. Is SWJ having bad eyesight or purely nervous that she cant see the words clearly...

Another hi 5 here ..

SW asked him to accompany her for the IRONMAN movie with complimentary tic.. he jokingly said midnite movie meant for lovers.. why not you be my girlfren then.... WJ flatly said no need to consider.. :lol: :lol:

Shall see next week how OTS reaction when SW replied firmly.. his shocking look... who knows OTS may help her to be one with her determination after she fared so badly for the audition.. Is SWJ having bad eyesight or purely nervous that she cant see the words clearly...

LOLLLLL. i think she was juz plain nervous..... o.0

poor gal. and #$%^&*(_ taeseok had to rub it in LOLLL

i hope she gives him a trashing down next week

http://bigmail26.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...3wrc9pwyHldPqNs

Another hi 5 here ..

yeeesss i like his spec side profile ..lol remind me of Clark Kent working at Planet Daily hahaha! ..okay i will go take captures when the dl is up keke

Guest markho826

yeeesss i like his spec side profile ..lol remind me of Clark Kent working at Planet Daily hahaha! ..okay i will go take captures when the dl is up keke

Ananananother hi 5 here.

In fact, he is Chae Rim's younger brother.

Guest markho826

are you kkdding?????????????????????/ mee!!!!!!!!

that guy is chae rim's younger brother????

Seriously??? for real?

taking down notes on reporter''s note pad

A photo of them for comparison.

200805210000351cailin.jpg

from Chosun News

Archived