[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest markho826

Soompi Spotlight correspondent markho826 reporting from Seoul theatre where 'Iron Man' was shown:

JJH seemed to have fallen asleep......

spotlight_photo08052818183816LOVEJI.jpg

Sleeping......(don't awake him...)

spotlight_photo08052818183816LOV-1.jpg

spotlight_photo08052818183816LOV-2.jpg

spotlight_photo08052818183816LOV-3.jpg

Soompi Spotlight correspondent markho826 reporting from outside JJG's 'home'...

spotlight_photo08052818184111LOVEJI.jpgspotlight_photo08052818184111LOV-4.jpg

spotlight_photo08052818184111LOV-1.jpgspotlight_photo08052818184111LOV-2.jpg

spotlight_photo08052818184111LOV-3.jpgspotlight_photo08052818185150LOVEJI.jpg

spotlight_photo08052818185150LOV-1.jpg

Well, I just ignore pix of those stupid cops.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...could anybody save me? I couldn't breathe........

pray tell.....spoilers please......what's happening?

reporter markho.....the audience (and me!) also not breathing waiting for an update report! hehe!

Guest shuky

pray tell.....spoilers please......what's happening?

reporter markho.....the audience (and me!) also not breathing waiting for an update report! hehe!

Breaking news...leading tonite's bulletin is...

SWJ didn't die, JJG turned the gun unto himself but was talked out of pulling the trigger by SWJ. He surrendered and SWJ walked out unscathed. The highlight of the nite is that OTS and SWJ embraced after her ordeal!! He cried!!!

also SWJ got the Spotlight as she became on top of the headlines for getting the interview of Jang Jin-gyo and she was also given an award for that...I got scared when Jang Jin-gyo almost killed himself but Woo-jin stopped him

Guest shuky

*cue newsy music. After commercial break..cut to studio

Welcome back. In our continuing story on JJG...SWJ did the interview with OTS' help, shouting instructions to her earpiece I think. Details will have to wait for our second-in-command to translate when she can get away from forensics. SWJ became the talk of the town (hitting the front page news on most dailies and internet chatrooms (?)) She won some award and thanked OTS publicly. He wasn't there to witness her proudest moment. Editor-in-Chief wanted her to audition for the next anchor woman but was vetoed by OTS (don't understand what he said were the reasons) Evil senior wanted the job as well, and badly too.

Preview has SWJ sitting for the audition test in front of a panel of judges.

That's the end of our bulletin for this Wednesday night. You've been watching Soompi News. Good Night!

spoilers. full blown

Woojin was the one who used the gun.

and she called taeseok to inform him. however she insisted on doing an interview.

during the debate between her and taeseok, jang jun gyu snatched the gun over

and woojin went back to become a hostage.

taeseok calls woojin's hp and jang jin gyu picks up.

and he requested that they do a live interview.

GBS's chief (the one with the specs) said hell no because what if jang jin gyu sprout nonsense on live television. but taeseok insisted on it saying that woojin's life depends on this.

in the end, they went ahead with the live interview via woojin's and taeseok's handphone.

After the interview, when woojin's about to end the interview, jang jin gyu reuqested for one last word

on live tv. woojin allowed him to do that.

he said: i dont know if you are alive or not, but i love you my mother.

and he cries.

woojin was shocked but she ended the interview properly.

with the handphone still on.

jang jin gyu pointed the gun to himself and woojin said NOooo

and ended the phone call.

taeseok freaked out and said NOOOOO, he ran towards the house but was stopped by the police.

in the house woojin was trying to stop jang jin gyu from committing suicide.

telling him that his mother might be watching this. and he said you wouldnt know that.

woojin then replied, didnt you say you are a star? everyone will be watching this including your mother. jang jin gyu then replied how does she even know itz me. she dont even know how i look like.

woojin then continue to try to talk him out of dying. in the end... she said she will help him find his mother, doing all that she can, she will help him find his mother.

jang jin gyu let go of the trigger after hearing that.

woojin calls a worried taeseok and told him she will be coming out now.

jang jin gyu dropped the gun out of the window.

woojin walked out of the house shocked but alive.

jang jin gyu watched woojin walked out live on tv in the house.

woojin was wrapped in blanket and taeseok brought her away from all the media there.

he grabbed her arms and asked her gently... are you okay?

she said yes.. and sorry captain.

she burst out crying and taeseok took her in his arms while she was bawling really badly

when jang jin gyu finally surrendered, he took a long look at woojin and woojin looked back

as if they were saying "i will help you find your mother"

the next day, woojin's picture was splashed everywhere across all news paper and stations.

she was portrayed as a hero. and was awarded for it. but taeseok didnt come to the ceremony.

woojin thank him anyways.

when woojin finally found taeseok he was in the media room looking through some film.

woojin gave him a gift and thank him for all that he had done.

but taeseok gave her a cold reply asking her if she thinks everything she did was right.

and well taeseok just basically lectures her.

woojin walked out of the room in disappointment

gbs needs new archors. and when woojin was suggested, mr ahn told the chief that taeseok

was strongly against it. and he told the chief that she is still a year 3. there is no way.

this conversation was overheard by one of woojin's colleague.

the colleague told woojin that it seemed like the captain has something against her and told her to becareful.

while leaving the building, woojin saw a huge poster . "search for the next archor"

she stared at the poster longingly, together with the jealous senior of hers (u know the one that scolded her constantly). at this moment, taeseok saw them both staring at the poster.

ended

preview

LOLLLLL and in tmr's episode.

woojin is going to try out for the position despite objections from taeseok.

----

sidenote: the woojin's junior.... the crazy dude. he is sooo weird.

when woojin's dad asked him if he was close to woojin since university

he told woojin's parents that yes. woojin even said she likes him before.

o.0 then then dad asked what is his father's occupation. the guy then said oh he is a professor in uni.

then mum was like WOOOOO okay when woojin gets out of there alive, come to my house and have dinner together

wtf?

JJG is soft hearted as he did not kill SWJ. During the live interview questions posed to JJG are guided by Cap to SWJ.. JJG cried while talking his mother. I think SWJ is smart to convenience JJG not to suicide by reminding him of his mother.

During the award ceremony SWJ was looking for Cap. He did not attend. Overnite,SWJ became a heroine.

SWJ had the chance to be anchor but Cap refused to put her to the post. Somehow, SWJ was disappointed as she wants the opportunity to be ONE!!.

2nd in commander gave a very detailed summary... Liquidfir

Guest puela

I can recongise OTS name on the pic... what is written on the 2nd/ 3rd line?

Btw, SWJ received a call at the station and OTS gave her a strange look!.. What was the convo about? ( Job offer?)

LOLLL i am not sure itz something about conscience of a reporter.

anywayz i think the call is about an interview or something

Archived