[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest shuky

This is the best episode to date...it was gripping to say the least and the suspense kept you on the edge of your seat, if it had not killed you by now. Lots of moral issues/dilemma highlighted if only I could understand 1% of the dialogue! And of course, how can we ignore the slightest hint of a budding romance (re: watching or sleeping through Iron Man) that even if it wasn't, we will will it to be so! (Hey, Liquidfir, looks like you are not going to get your hair-flipping-falling-head-over-heels-in-love moment :) What a roller coaster ride!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best episode to date...it was gripping to say the least and the suspense kept you on the edge of your seat, if it had not killed you by now. Lots of moral issues/dilemma highlighted if only I could understand 1% of the dialogue! And of course, how can we ignore the slightest hint of a budding romance (re: watching or sleeping through Iron Man) that even if it wasn't, we will will it to be so! (Hey, Liquidfir, looks like you are not going to get your hair-flipping-falling-head-over-heels-in-love moment :) What a roller coaster ride!!!

yes i was pretty much screaming all the way my mum thought i was mad and threaten to off my internet connection LOLLL...

esp the part when the gun shot came through...

and YESSS hint of romance...

the movie

LOLL and mr ahn hinted to taeseok that he cares too much to woojin LOLLL

did u see that scene.. i was like LOLLLLLL.

and in the preview as well... LOLLL he talked to her on the phone.. LOLLLL

and he gave her words of encouragement

i am sure i will get the hair fliping moment later on in the show... lOLLLL

http://bigfile.naver.com/bigfileupload/dow...zMdFAFCaxi4axUr

http://bigfile.naver.com/bigfileupload/dow...zMdFAFCaxi4axUr

Guest aurostica
woojin has free movie tickets... and since there's no time to go back home she decides to go watch it alone

and hahah she saw taeseok there

HAHAHAH she was like "NOOOOo this guy tortured me enough at work and now i have to see him here."

Isn't it strange that they landed watching the same movie ?

Actually,I thought he was the one who bought the tickets....b'cause he insisted she came back to work...(yeah wishful thinking :blush: )

Tonite epi is gripping enough... riding high & low...

Police Inspector has the gadget to listen/ evedrops / tap the conversation of Taesok and Woojin phone.. woah high tech manz and yet invading into their privacy.. they thought able to ambush JJG... smart guy JJG to change venue last minute...

Tonite epi is gripping enough... riding high & low...

Police Inspector has the gadget to listen/ evedrops / tap the conversation of Taesok and Woojin phone.. woah high tech manz and yet invading into their privacy.. they able to ambush JJG... smart guy to change venue last minute...

LOLL itz against the law to tab on her phone. she is a civilian. not a crimial.....

sun chol aka the junior overheard the police's convo when he was at the station.

he called her and told her about it. he told her this is a last favor as a friend coz he thought he was fired but it turns out he wasnt fired.

the police officer said something like wadz illegal will become legal if they catch the guy. if they dont catch him it is then illegal

taeseok was not angry when he found out BUT.

when he realized that they are making use of woojin to lead jang jin gyo out he got pissed off and he scolded the police offer

but in the end they end up listening to the convo between woojin and jang jin gyo LOLL

i find that scene super funnie no idea why

LOL

my download 15 mins more to go...

LOLLL i am very excited today. the episode rocks.

if the ratings dont go up.. i will be quite pissed lOL

Guest ovette
woojin has free movie tickets... and since there's no time to go back home she decides to go watch it alone

and hahah she saw taeseok there

HAHAHAH she was like "NOOOOo this guy tortured me enough at work and now i have to see him here."

HAHAHh she offered him popcorn but he refused it.

HAHAh they both fell asleep in the cinema coz they were so tired.

woojin woke up at the end of the show and but he was still sleeping.

she slapped him on the thigh and ran away. and he woke up.

LOLLL woojin saw him outside the toilet and she said the movie is interesting

and taeseok said: yes it is LOLLLLL when he slept through the whole show.

woojin smiled.

---

LOLLL dont think he danced infront of it...

itz people posting their version of the robbery online.

ppl became his fan and put on raincoats and filmed their own version.

lol i missed the movie theatre part.. my tvants buffered :( i only saw until WJ dozed off.. i didnt know TS also slept. and she slapped TS's thigh?? i can totally imagine how it happened.

and thanks for clearing that up.. so the video Seung Chul was watching wasnt the real JJG. but yeah he's crazy.. he's so proud to see himself in the news.. he's even boasting it to WJ.

if not for SNS, WJ's undercover wont be blown. and she wont be injured.

but after she gets out, she's definitely gonna be the talk of the town and come out as a heroine.. cant wait to see that :P

lol i missed the movie theatre part.. my tvants buffered :( i only saw until WJ dozed off.. i didnt know TS also slept. and she slapped TS's thigh?? i can totally imagine how it happened.

and thanks for clearing that up.. so the video Seung Chul was watching wasnt the real JJG. but yeah he's crazy.. he's so proud to see himself in the news.. he's even boasting it to WJ.

if not for SNS, WJ's undercover wont be blown. and she wont be injured.

but after she gets out, she's definitely gonna be the talk of the town and come out as a heroine.. cant wait to see that :P

he is MAD i tell u... but thatz a good thing too.

thatz why he will be willing to do the interview with woojin in the next episode.

lOLL a normal murderer would probably kill her already.

but he'd probably will wanna boast his intelligence to the world on live tv.

i say he will kill himself in the end? any bets? LOLL

ok my download is completed. will watch and post anything i missed out.

LOLL itz against the law to tab on her phone. she is a civilian. not a crimial.....

sun chol aka the junior overheard the police's convo when he was at the station.

he called her and told her about it. he told her this is a last favor as a friend coz he thought he was fired but it turns out he wasnt fired.

the police officer said something like wadz illegal will become legal if they catch the guy. if they dont catch him it is then illegal

taeseok was not angry when he found out BUT.

when he realized that they are making use of woojin to lead jang jin gyo out he got pissed off and he scolded the police offer

but in the end they end up listening to the convo between woojin and jang jin gyo LOLL

i find that scene super funnie no idea why

LOL

my download 15 mins more to go...

LOLLL i am very excited today. the episode rocks.

if the ratings dont go up.. i will be quite pissed lOL

JJG planned to rob the jewellery and with the umbrella to shelter his look.. something new.. but what baffles me was the alarm did not ring while the robbery took place, did I missed out something?

JJG even showed his face at the hidden CTV after the action, kind of bold act to do. In his mind since I am a wanted man heck care to reveal the face once again.. :sweatingbullets:

JJG planned to rob the jewellery and with the umbrella to shelter his look.. something new.. but what baffles me was the alarm did not ring while the robbery took place, did I missed out something?

JJG even showed his face at the hidden CTV after the action, kind of bold act to do. In his mind since I am a wanted man heck care to reveal the face once again.. :sweatingbullets:

no babe u didnt miss out anything

the umbrella apparently blocked the sensors o.0. weird huh? i think i will know more once i get chinese subs.

yea that dude is mad.... he wants the world to know he is uncatchable. 0.0

no babe u didnt miss out anything

the umbrella apparently blocked the sensors o.0. weird huh? i think i will know more once i get chinese subs.

yea that dude is mad.... he wants the world to know he is uncatchable. 0.0

That guy JJG is INSANE manz..... Shall see how WJ has to worm her way out of the situation...Mind Game Onz..

스포트라이트.E04.080522.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi http://bigmail31.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...6ymif_4un1IiFcH

yea he is mad!!! but this epi is so exciting i was like sweating while watching it LOLLL

out of the point but

i love your nickname Aug05

LOLLLL itz my birthday HAHHAHA 5th august LOLLL

---

do not hot link

credits dcinside

LOLLL fallin asleep in the cinema.

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0013595.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0013749.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0014015.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0014229.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0014331.jpg

Guest chatteraddict

hey guys,im planning to wait for the subs before watching it, while reading some of the posts here (trying not to read spoilers) its seems like a great show, just wanna ask, in terms of acting, how are the cast? Does SYJ and JJ appear to be realistic reporters?

hey guys,im planning to wait for the subs before watching it, while reading some of the posts here (trying not to read spoilers) its seems like a great show, just wanna ask, in terms of acting, how are the cast? Does SYJ and JJ appear to be realistic reporters?

i am bias but honestly. i think their acting is impeccable.

Archived