The Official Sunha Thread [선하]

Devine.Integrity

^Hey guys! Well, I couldnt find a youtube link, nor did I wanted to upload it on

youtube [lazy] but I found a daum link which should work perfectly fine.

2.27.08 Chantey Chantey @ Inkigayo

MORE PREDEBUT PICS!!!!

wb7va8.jpg

24l4nxd.jpg

racj00.jpg

*In the last two she kind of reminds me of this SNSD person, I forgot

her name, but she is part of that group.

[c] to Jaehee's blog on Naver.

Anyway i hope to see Sunha at some variety shows, wonder what kind of personality she has? anyone has links to interviews and such? thanks

Oh Tokio, Im not sure if this will help, but it kind of shows her personality?

Well she sings 3 songs in it, but its like an interview except she is kind of interviewing

herslelf? Lol. Its on Mgoon. But I cannot find it for now. However I will post it when I find it. :unsure:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~Karamel~

^ oo thanks Jun!

I'll see if i can upload onto youtube ^^

I'm downloading the performance right now and imma uplaod it ^^

I really like her outfit this time!!

I hope she joins on variety shows or has her own radio show or even her own talk show soon >.<

It's not good to have ONLY performances >.<

EDIT:

omg Youtube rejected the video cuz it was too long >.<

Oh well..hope someone posts up a youtube link soon =D

her silver outfit was really cool!

and the stage isn't colorful lol

Guest Anime07

she's really pretty but i hope she improves on her live singing...sorry, i'm not an anti but just being honest! i guess having her labeled as the second lee hyori i was expecting a lot from her..but seeing one of her perf. i think it was the one with her hair down in all black sorta disappointed me..but anyways like i said, i hope she improves! Sunha hwaiting!! =D don't take this offensively! just being honest here! i too want her to be successful like everyone else so dsp, fighting!!

i hate when others say she's ugly~ HELLO?! she was 2nd place for miss korea. god, some ppl just don't have brains!

i think she's really pretty~ =) she has a really good voice, but chantey chantey doesn't prove it. >.<

i hope she makes it big and prove to those stupid ppl that she does have good voice!

those pictures on the first page~ whaa she's soo pretty ^^ ahaha~

i think that dsp is actually confident in sunha, or else they wouldn't have her come out with a single.. even tho, chantey chantey wasn't a good choice for her debut, but i think this is a big step for dsp. =D

and.. omgsh.. i can't wait until dsp debut their 6 member boy group =D ahaha~

SUNHA FIGHTING! ^^

boaismyangel keke~ that perf. you just post up, was that live? cuz that was a pretty good perf. much better than her first perf. =) i hope she perfs the song featuring nicole soon ^^ that'll be awesome! lol

ohh~ now that i've listened to chantey chantey for awhile now.. it's quite addicting.. ~hey you and you~ AHAHA

Guest pour dieu

oh gahh i'm a new fan XD

and um.. i wasn't at all that happy about Chantey Chantey..

but Take It and Queen Bee are totally awesome *_*

(: she's pretty too hah, bangs make a huge difference XD

Guest mariika

I dunno if I posted here or not, but... okay ^^;

I really like her new single, it's very unique-sounding :D Her live performances are just okay so far, but I hope she improves 8D It'll be interesting to see what happens with her career. :D

Guest ~Karamel~

^ umm i got this off the DSP site...it was posted by DSP entertainment ^^ :

_o1/31 M.NET 생방송 엠카운트다운_

일 정 : 2oo8/o1/31(목) 오후7시30분

장 소 : 88체육관

_o2/o1 MBC 생방송 쇼!음악중심

일 정 : 2oo8/o2/o1(토) 오후3시30분~

장 소 : MBC D공개홀

If anyone can translate this...then it'll be great =DD

xbebecafeex - omg i so agree with u!

she's pretty and has a great voice!

It's not a really really special voice, but her voice is good! i don't get why people say it's not good >.>

^ ahaha.. exactly what i was thinking~ maybe her debut perf makes it seem like her voice isn'tt soo great.. but yeahh~

i dunno why, but i'm always being a fan of an artist or group that aren't as popular as the others.. so weird.. >.< ahaha..

but hmm.. i hope that dsp promotes her a lot~ it really ticks me off that dsp doesn't take advantage of the opportunity to promote his artists/groups. EXAMPLE- KARA and SS501! lol..

i also hope that the so called 'second hyori' name goes away SOON! sunha is sunha, hyori is hyori. they are two totally different people with different personalities, how can one be the next of someone else? gosh.. talk about stupidity. >.> ahaha.. sorry.. i just find that they shouldn't call her that.

if i was an artist from sm company, i wouldn't be wanting to be called the 'second/next boa'. that just makes my albums/singles sales go down the hill (and might be hated by some), because the public would just start comparing the two. >.<

ahaha~ i talk to muchh.. XD

boaismyangel, thanks sweetie!!!! I really enjoy her songs on the album.

She is improving, it is hard to perform in front of a live audience but she is definitely improving As for the title of second hyori, well she does sound like hyori but no one can be or replace Hyori-nuna, lol. Sunha is her own thats the way it should be

Kekekke......your welcome everybody :lol:

Oh yeah, and I believe Music core and Music Bank are the shows you cannot

lypsynch if I am correct. I think Inkigayo and Mnet are the ones you can.

But Im sure the one on Inkigayo was LIVE.

New Hot Sexy Peformance!

2.2.08 Music Core [Chantey Chantey]

Love her hot outfit.

EDIT: OPPS FORGOT THIS PEFORMANCE AS WELL!!!!

1.31.08 M.net Countdown [Chantey Chantey]

However she wears the same outfit from Inkigayo.

Guest ~Karamel~

Jun thank u for the links!!! yay!!

the camera-man is so perverted...lol

I uploaded them onto youtube:

1.31.08 performance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OwEOh6Zwjzw

I'll see if ican upload the other one soon >.<

her outfit is so furry!

but i really do hope she promotes Track one soon >.<

It's not that i dont like this song, but it seems as if the First track from the album would appeal more to others >.<

Guest UnknownIdiot

I'm starting to really like her. She has a very distinct voice, it's different. I have yet to see her perform, but from her voice alone, she's already attracting me.

Guest RNKxBoA

I love this girl...Chantey Chantey is awesome...her voice makes me fall in love with her! It makes me think a bit Lee Jung Hyun xD!

People on YouTube are bashing her hard~!!!

I'm not feeling the outfit on the M! countdown. Too much chains or whatever those things are on her top, because it makes her look gross.

Am I the only one that hates the English parts? They're so odd, it doesn't flow with the song at all! Especially when she saids "and pose" :X

I like her outfit on Inkigayo last week better.

There is absolutely no file sharing, ▂▃▄▅▆ KIZ ▆▅▄▃▂ please remove those links.

I see Mooshi

Guest hachi_x3

So far, I've only heard two songs by her, and that's chantey chantey and 끈 [Feat. Nicole of KARA], and while I'm not so crazy about the song chantey chantey, I think 끈 is pretty catchy. I've only seen a few performances by her. She's okay so far, I'm more eager to see future performances of 끈, I dunno to me that's just a better song in general. Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye out for her. Cause after all, even though artists may start off shaky, they can come out strong (as seen in MANY famous artists). =)

Guest RNKxBoA

Am I the only one that hates the English parts? They're so odd, it doesn't flow with the song at all! Especially when she saids "and pose" :X

I also do think she could have left out the english parts...

When she sings "Hey you and you, you want to step and kick down 2, 3, time to start and bounce it ..." which according to me means nothing =SSSS

I would liked to hear an extra lalalala xDD Her voice is so sensual at there *LOVE LOVE LOVE*

but she does sound like Lee Jung Hyun in that piece!!!

Guest swtdrms_society

She got so much more confident in the music core perf.. yes i also thought the english part in chantey chantey was weird.. and the bashers on youtube..no comment..

Although, she shouldn't look so timid and just go for it :lol: it makes the performances better and the audience will be in to it

I also think she's really pretty and that she doesn't look like a typical korean which is an advantage

Archived