Movies that make you cry? List them!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest flyxme.

koizora

taiyou no uta

heavenly forest

a moment to remember

maeumi... (i LOVE this movie, its so touching and so many tears T-T)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lord of the rings: two towers.

when that elf guy who came to help out died.

hahah yea it was really random but i teared up.

really cried... hrm...

i can "force" myself to cry by thinking up of the worst possible scenarios so i dunno.

Titanic

The Notebook (never cried so much in a movie before)

Black Beauty

Little Women - when beth died

LOTR: Return of the King

The Joy Luck Club - i was really young when I watched it so i don't really rememeber much about it

Lion King - muffasa's death

The Fox and the Hound - when the old woman had to abandon the fox in the forest

My Sassy Girl

Windstruck

Fighter's Blue (the ending was just so gripping)

This is Our Exile (definately not one of my favorite movies, but omg.. the ending is just TT____TT)

Tiramisu

Guest mechant-lapin

I really dropped a tear when watching The Green Mile at the age of 10. And I must say that I rarely cried during my life. For some reason, I really hate titanic and can't seem to understand why it has a huge fanbase...

Also, there was this movie I saw during late night, it was about an englishmen teaching childrens during the genocide in darfur. I unexpectally dropped tears when the little girl was all grown up and reunited with the teacher! But unfortunately, I don't know the name of the movie. I Believe it was an independant movie.

There is this weird girl, whose locker is next to mine, she told me that she cried while watching house of wax and highschool musical.

Guest <3 for six seasons

A Walk To Remember

Titanic

Atonement

Wasabi --- omg. i don't know why i cried at the latter scenes of this one. D:

The Notebook <333

Guest nicolexr

Titanic - I cried so many times. When she gets out of the boat and they start running to each other. And in the ending, I was shaking! LOL, it was like this. I was watching it alone in my room and it was already the ending when my sister came into the room and sat on my bed. Before she entered my room I already knew she was coming so I hid myself under the blankets cause I looked so stupid crying so hard like that. Then when she sat on the bed, she was like, "Why is the bed shaking?" lool.

The Notebook - :(

No Regret (Kmovie) - My friend forced me to watch it because I didn't really want to, but I loved it. So sad.

I didn't cry in A Walk to Remember, like I didn't even feel like crying, and my brother who nevers cries felt like crying. Well, the part I felt like crying was when he was hugging his dad and not the ending! lol

OH and how could I forget?!

Brokeback Mountain - I was crying so hard at the end. Again, my friend forced me to watch it so I did, and... ;_; T'was tragic.

Hehhh .. I tend to get emotional/cry really easily - a majority of them make me cry ): but some have a bigger impact than others xD

Hmm ~ ones that made me cry a lot include -

- Marriage with a Fool

- Love is not all Round

- Click

- Titanic

- and yeah .. I`m too lazy to list the rest xD

i cried real badly while watching ps. i love you.

and i was watching it on a small NDS screen so my mum thought i cried over a game console. haha ..

the last time i cried was in cinema watching windstruck and that's years ago ..

Guest junethemonth

the notebook was a classical cry so was titanic.

but i bawled my eyes out in 'i am legend' his lonliness absolutely cained me and when the dog died, that was the epitome of his sadness. i couldnt help but cry.

and 'sex and the city' when she ran off, i cried too. but not as much - the way she dropped her phone - damaging.

Amazingly but I cried during the movie

CLICK...i dunno why....but i was bawling my eyes out...

A Walk to Remember : Though it took time for me to watch the movie cause I don't like mandy moore..the story proved me wrong..

Mirror has Two faces : during the part that the husband tried to win back his wife...I'm a sucker for those

Schindler's List.....

Archived