Movies that make you cry? List them!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Japanese: Koizora, Be With You, Say Hello For Me (Video Sono toki wa kare ni yoroshiku), Nada Sou Sou, Sugar and Spice (well..not really a movie..it's like a special thing but it was beautifully done and kindda sad), Lovely Complex (a romantic comedy but some part made me cry)

American (not that many since I mostly watch them in theater and I don't want to a make a fool of myself LOL): Titanic, A Walk to Remember, Lion King

Korean: Eraser In My Head (or something like that)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest standing ovation

just at the top of my head:

infernal affairs

windstruck

juno

lion king

atonement

pride & prejudice

junebug

brokeback mountain

harry potter

I cry a lot in dramatic movies, when talented actors cry XD

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

Passion of the Christ most definitely made me cry. I wasted a whole box of tissue.

The classic & A moment to remember.

ENGLISH:

- titanic

- the notebook

- armageddon

- if only

- a walk to remember

KOREAN:

- a millionaire's first love

*these movies still get to me when i watch them again*

Guest PhuongNguyen

Warning! Contain spoilers.

A walk to remember: Oh gosh... I hate that movie! Why does it have to be so sad

Titanic: I still cry even though I watched it over 20+ times. Definetly one of the best movies around.

200 pounds beauty: During the concert, with her father. I cried to the point that I couldn't breathe, it was so sad.

I am Legend: Yes yes, I know... wtf right? But the part where the dog died, I kept thinking about my dog. Anyways, sat in the theater with my boyfriend, so I just turned the other way and hide the fact that I was crying, lol.

Monster Inc: Near the ending when Boo went to open the door to see is Sulley was still there, but when she opened it and shout "boo!", all she saw was a closet... I just freaken cried up a storm. Omg, it was sooooooooooooooooooo sad. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry again.

There's a lot more, but these movies made a huge impression on me.

I hardly ever cry in real life, but for some reason... every sad movie makes me cry up a storm.

• 8 months later...

at the top of my head, i can name a few. mind you, i seldom cry on movies!

* beaches - revolves around the relationship between 2 best friends.. "the wind beneath my wings" song made me cry...

* the land before time - this was ages ago but i still remember my crying moment here. it's about a young dinosaur who lost his mother.

* the lion king - this is a classic! a story about a young lion facing his inevitable destiny.

* a walk to remember - about a girl who finds true love before she dies. the "only hope" song grew on me.

* titanic - lovers caught beneath a sinking ship. sigh.. jack & rose..

* gladiator - an epic movie. revenge is sweet.

* marley & me - never expected to cry on this one. a dog's loyalty is really something to treasure.

Guest bohemianheart.

- Marley & me

- 10 promises to my dog

- The notebook

- A walk to remember

- 1 litre of tears

- Koizora

- 14 year old mother

Recycle: It's a horror movie, at first me and my friends where scared to hell, but the end we cried like some small bears.. It was such an tear jerking end. Man I still remember me and friend cried so mad and was like: is this supposed to be a horror movie, why we cry??=/

Dark Water: Yes the elevator scene, I + all my friends cried. It was sad..

Koizora: Cried SO MUCH...*sniff sniff* Why must Hiro die? T__T

Guest NanaMun

Korean

My Sassy Girl- the ending makes me very happy

TaeGeuki- The ending makes me very sad haha

English

Pursuit of Happyness- Surprised no one put this one yet. (and since I'm on a Will Smith movie...)

I Am Legend- One word: Sam

Spanglish- You feel a heavy sadness and happiness when watching the entire movie.

Monsters Inc- Always tear up at the end "...Kitty" and seeing him smile...ugh. *tears*

Big Fish- Probably the most under-rated Tim Burton movie ever.

Guest Taylor Min

I know there are probably a lot of movies that made me cry or I was on the brink but I can only think of a few

American:

Seven Pounds - it really got to me at the end

Pursuit of Happiness

The Rugrats Movie - that scene with Tommy and Dil in the forest made me cry

Letters from Iwo Jima

Korean:

200 pounds of beauty

The Classic

Japanese:

Heavenly Forest

Nobody Knows

Guest Autumn1430263885

let's see....

1-the notebook...dude this had be bawling...and i just decided to watch in on a whim..the end was so fudging sad/happy..i really liked the setting of this movie =D

2-a walk to remember- didn't cry as much as i did as in the notebook..it was bittersweet ..the story was very beautiful and touching! the acting wasn't too bad to me :/

3-The gladiator-such a good movie

i don't think i cried in any asian movies..i think i teared a bit watching zeni geba LOL..yea..that's it. i cry when reading sad mangas...LOL i remember crying when i read hana yori dango and watching peach girl.

Guest nxtlvl

A Walk to Remember

Pursuit of Happyness

Click (who knew it could be so touching?!)

Marley & Me

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

....Not many movies are able to capture me so emotionally, but the few that do are so memorable =)

Click - Hated the ending, but I cried bucketloads

The Notebook - Need I say more?

Wall-e - I cried 3 times in this ):

I am Legend - When sam died.. NanaMun, thankyou for understanding! Everyone else can't believe I bawled like a baby when Sam died ):

Titanic

Troy - When Priam was crying over Hector, and when Priam died

The usual:

Titanic

Moulin Rouge

The Lion King

etc

But the movie that made me cry the most and made me feel soooo depressed is AI - Artificia Intelligence. The movie was just so sad and made me feel so hopeless. It's sad from the start and it just gets sadder and sadder. Still, it was a beautiful movie.

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

Titanic! I cried so much my whole pillow got wet. And King Kong. And a little on Forest Gump :P

Archived