Platinum / Enka / Revolution

Guest JiHye

Guest JiHye
CC Sakura//Naruto//Utena
:D Hey guys. Long time no see. :P Ok. Enough of the smilies and down to the actual material. I have three songs for you guys to enjoy (hopefully). They're from Naruto, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Revolutionary Girl Utena. Oh! Enka is a new song, as well as Platinum, but I believe that Rinbu Revolution (Round-dance Revolutionary) is probably the 2nd time I've sang it, but this time around, I have a much better mic, so yay. Cardcaptor Sakura - Platinum This is a request fulfilled for Rai and I hope that she enjoys it. I'm not a big fan of Ma'aya Sakamoto (not anymore. I used to love her when I was 15) but I hope I don't sound bored. :PNaruto - Oh! Enka Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to voice-act. I didn't so much as voice-act in this song, but I tried to act like I was an actual character in an anime and you would hear this song (with my vocals) on an anime drama CD. No, I didn't really TRY to sound like Naruto, but I really didn't want to sound "cute" or too "anime" either. I just wanted to sound like a little kid. And I failed miserably at that. Revolutionary Girl Utena (Shoujo Kakumei Utena) - Rinbu Revolution This is the second time I've recorded this, and I am much happier with the end results this time. Okui Masami (the original singer) has such a flashy voice and I couldn't help but imitate her. Only a little. :sweatingbullets: I actually don't sound anything like her at all. I sang this song about 15 minutes after I got out of bed, so my voice was very raw. Not as raw as the Fushigi Yuugi "Tokimeki no Doukasen" that I posted about a year back. I sang this at an anime convention a year ago and I won first place. xD But I think it was because I was up on stage with 12 other contestants who couldn't really sing at all. You guys know me. I'm a comment's richard simmons. Love anything and everything you guys write, be it "You're ok" to "You're good" to "Jesus CHRIST WOMAN! GO DIE!" You know. Whatever you people have got, I want to hear it.

Guest onigiri_kun

wow... platinum is very very very very cute!

I love it! and that little laugh you add in the break is

very cute^^

just one thing~ the "massugu mitsumeteru" you sorta

like hit the wrong key~ it happened in another part too

maybe you wanted to change it? hehehe

but overall a super cute song!

I knew you'd do awesome with Platinum <3

I like your voice in this one better than Maaya's. It's not overly cute and high. I knew it, there's that laugh xD

Oh! Enka sounds like such a fun song! You didn't exactly sound like a little kid, more like a rock singer...kind of O_o But it's still great, it feels like you're about to go on a huge adventure.

O_O You sound different, deeper. It's amazing how you can wake up and sing like this. I'm still fascinated by it :P

These songs make mee feel hyperer than I already am =o=

*jumps around the room*

Guest sutafairu

Purachina was awesome, so cute!! I've always been absolutely miffed by how anyone can sing in that cute of a voice for an entire song and you did it really well! Your squeaks remind me of Ayu and one of my friends who sings like that. XD

Oh! Enka was a really nice contrast! I actually couldn't believe that both songs were from you!

Guest JiHye

^^;;

I honestly didn't try to sing cute or anything. I just wanted to not sound boring, since Ma'aya songs always do that to me now.

:P Omg, that's the first time I've ever been compared to Ayumi Hamasaki. I know there's this one girl who sounds exactly like Ayu though...Cutie-something-or-another. Oh! Enka is more how my voice sounds.

Rai~~I'm so glad that you enjoyed Platinum, because it's the last song you'll ever hear me sing that was done originally by Sakamoto-san. That and Yakusoku wa Iranai :P

Guest Naruta Uzumaku

what an interesting thread!!!!

right now i'm listening to naruto

dang...you sound sooooo cute~!!!

and anime-ish!!!

do more naruto ones!!

as you might of figured out, I am a fan!!

great job, btw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fantasiimaker

Jesus CHRIST WOMAN! GO DIE!

Haha XD You're hilarious, dear. You covered Platinum! It sounds awesome =) Even though you say you're not a big Maaya fan anymore, you still sound great singing her songs.

Now I want to go back and listen to some Maaya songs again .__.

Archived