How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest random koohkie

My house phone calls out the number as the phone is ringing :D , so if the number is my parents or relatives calling, I pick it up.

If not I let it keep ringing and if they have anything important to say they'll leave a message.

I don't have a problem with my cell though, since it's pretty much on silent.

If one of my friends calls me..I get cranky with them and mutter stuff while I'm half asleep x]

if its one of the bros, or a girl who is considered one of hte bros, "dude, do u kno what time it is? wtf why u call me so early" "uh.. its 2pm." "YEA WTF?!" (hang up)

if its family or somone important "harro? -_-, yes i was sleeping. no its ok u dont have to call back wat is it? ok bye" (goes back to sleep)

Guest BOOMBOX

I'd just check caller ID, if it's someone worth talking to I'll answer it, or otherwise I'll just press the 'end call' button.

Guest geenarh

HAHA i'll probably sleep through it, i'm THAT dead with 2 hours sleep.

if its someone i like, i'll answer it :]

and then yell and complain until they hang up on me xD

if its someone i don't really know then well, they can call back.

pft ^^

I'd be doing number 1... dude, I'm out of service when I sleep, even if my house is on fire... but good thing is my house has no phone so I can switch my cellphone off and everything is gonna be quiet.

Guest mousse91

what i really hate is when on a saturday or sunday morning, my dads phone rings at about 8-10 o'clock!!! his phone is i the room just next to mine!! and my room has no doors, it's just a blind so theres even more noise!!! i just hate it!!!! i really get pissed off! why doesn't he put his phone on his room or just switch it off!!! aaaaaarrrgrgghhhhh!!!!

Guest xdeathberry

I get pissed and say Hello, or WHAT.

Then I pretend like I wasn't sleeping. lol [ I get really grumpy though ]

Guest XtremeNuisance

Heh. I actually don't answer the phone. People who know me should know better than to call me anytime before, like... 11. Even if I have class at 9-ish, I'm still half asleep. :rolleyes:

Guest coffee.princessx3

sometimes I don't answer. most of the time I pick up and say, "it's f*cking ____ in the morning. are you KIDDING me?" and I hang up

lol I get veryyyy angry XD

Guest notoriousish

haha, depends on who it is:

guy thats annoying:

"yo, wtf it's ****ing 4 in the morning"

and hang up.

girl that i like:

yeah.

Guest x.yoru

if it's family, i usually... grunt.

LOL. Friends... i wouldn't pick up. haha.

but usually the phone wakes me up, so i get pissed off, and then whenever someone else calls i pick up all mad and stuff. xD;

Guest i<3ramen

normally im like screw it and wont look at it and if its somewhat important they'll leave a message. but if they call again ill take a glance at it and consider picking it up or not, but that is a rare chance of me picking it up.

Guest jaymayy

Ignore it, LOL. If it's really important, they'll call back. If you pick up and they just wanted to bug you, then make a big scene out of it :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest proFRESHional.

when i receive morning calls,

my heart beats fast because noone usually calls me in the MORNING that early -_- its usually the police, or someone died/got injured lmfao

but for some morning calls, i just dont answer and yell at the phone 'SHUT UP' or 'SOMEONE PICK IT UP GOSH'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kuwon

LOL, i just kinda turn my phone off...

I hate it when my sleep is interrupted by phone

*my cousin calls me every weekend at like 6 in the morning just to see if im awake -.-*

Archived