[Official] JESSICA Jung (정제시카) Thread -WONDERLAND out now!

jaefan

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VeNuS_018

marj04, thanks for those pictures! ^^ Jessica is my favorite Soshi member. <3

I'm not gonna go ahead and put up some long speech or sth about why I like her because I still have more to know about her. I've recently become a Soshi fan! ^^

At first, I hated her because of that issue with Donghae but then I came to the point that I eventually admired her. haha!

>__< Like what they say, the more you hate, the more you love. LOL.

Guest scarlet'galz

^ lol... yeah... that happens on me too...

i try to hate her 1st with no rasional reason but what can i do, i turn to love her... even more now...

Guest silentmarj

marj04, thanks for those pictures! ^^ Jessica is my favorite Soshi member. <3

I'm not gonna go ahead and put up some long speech or sth about why I like her because I still have more to know about her. I've recently become a Soshi fan! ^^

At first, I hated her because of that issue with Donghae but then I came to the point that I eventually admired her. haha!

>__< Like what they say, the more you hate, the more you love. LOL.

oh! glad that you turned to love her after that hating thing..haha

I never hate her though..

keep supporting sica and get to know her..like you I want to know more about her..

wow..im happy that my thread comes into the first page again!thanks a lot marj04..i saw you at soshi thread too.<33

i was like one other jessica fan..love at first sight.cos i heard about her rumours first~who doesnt?lol..and then i want to know who is this girl who's so popular and everybody hates her?then i saw that the number of antis of her is really..O_O..

i get to know that she has been training for seven years..i was like WTH???!!!??!!Even more than Junsu of DBSK/TVXQ..not to say that i thought of all the trainees in SM,i think she's the prettiest.so yeah,love at first sight.Never have i once hated her before...i love her because of her antis(partially) and her strong personality(though sometimes can be fragile)..

My thoughts:"Poor girl,gone through so much yet still stays in SM..."I cant even imagine if im in her shoes.Like,everyone in SM esp the other trainees must knew that she have so many antis..some may be so happy that she got antis..u know cos ppl can get really jealous if she's talented.

Guest speedyx

Jessica training for 7 years doesn’t make her any weaker than the others. Just means she wasn’t as gifted as the others. The fact that she trained for seven years to get where she is now makes me respect her that much more.

Guest r-obotix

Hi!! I never posted here ^^

I love Jessica so much.

Heres some gifs and icons someone made for me and PLEASE do NOT use them! ^^;

I hope I can show those >.<! And theres a jessica banner someone made for me.

Thank you very much ^^

taken out

Guest lyly_flower2000

Jess seems cold outside and pp don't tend to like it but if u get to know her more, u will find out more her nice personality.

I really never take it seriously about her rumors.

Anti fans just make a fuss.

Jess is both pretty and talented.

She owns a beautiful voice that nobody can imitate it.

Guest Hunnieyunahjjang12

^

anit fans just make a fuss because they're jealous lol ~

Jessica's self cam pictures are really pretty^^ she has a really interesting looking face o.O; somehow she loks more mature than the others^^

of course Strawberry Cloud!Anyone who shares some of Jessica's goodies will be thanked and shared for viewing in the first post.^^

and yeah antis use to make a fuss but luckily i think most of her antis have died down alr..phew.

Guest VeNuS_018

oh! glad that you turned to love her after that hating thing..haha

I never hate her though..

keep supporting sica and get to know her..like you I want to know more about her..

yeah. now I just laugh whenever I remember my silly "hating phase" x)

Eversince I began listening to SNSD songs I began to admire her great voice. And although people hate her for appearing so "cold", I actually love her for that. haha. weird me. :blush:

But what really got me to like her was when I watched that YT clip of hers when she spoke in English. GAH. I was amazed.

She spoke so perfect English!

Has anyone listed down some Jessica facts back in the Soshi thread?

Do you mind posting it here? And if it isn't allowed, do you mind PMing me?

thanks a lot. :)

EDIT

something i wanna share :)

49.jpg

credit: this was given to me via e-mail.

Kim unni <3

^i dont think that ppl have stated any facts like officially in the soshi thread.but maybe we could all think of some and i will add them to the first post!^^ and thanks for sharing the little pic of her being sponsored accessories.xD.

Guest silentmarj

oh..jessica must well deserve our support to her :lol:

VeNuS_018 you're not actually weird...haha..actually I like sica being cold too..since all the soshi girls are wild and other stuff..and here's jess that always make them feel cold for a change.. :lol:

I'll be back with goodies...I have to check if I have in my photo account...

Guest VeNuS_018

oh..jessica must well deserve our support to her :lol:

VeNuS_018 you're not actually weird...haha..actually I like sica being cold too..since all the soshi girls are wild and other stuff..and here's jess that always make them feel cold for a change.. :lol:

I'll be back with goodies...I have to check if I have in my photo account...

You can call me Venus. :D And you?

lol. Really? And I thought I was the only one who liked Sica's "coldness". ^^

Coz I think her coldness is one of the reasons why so many people misunderstand her for being a brat or sth. I've thought of her that way before. haha!

jaefan: thanks for answering my question. :)

My, I couldn't help out with the facts though. I still have lots to know about her.

The only thing I know about her is her basic info. :lol:

Guest xdaisiesx3

Jessica is love!<33 :wub:

edit// My goodness, I started a page! I guess I'll do a picspam of her, haha. :)I'll be back!

Please don't hotlink; if you do, I won't reup.

Predebut pictures of Jessica SooYeon Jung.<3

j6kw0.jpg

faa8a9c4c4d516cfabb45fb9c6873bf2.png

filesicayoon.jpg

jess.jpg

jessica.jpg

lovelyjess.jpg

sysica.jpg

dudeandsica.jpg

13e3c005963138024118907fdbd61af7.jpg

1ed014f0b0149768e48b74e2adaad65b.jpg

Please don't hotlink; if you do, I won't reup.

Credits to: Soompi, Daum cafes, and Photobucket

Archived