[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kchild702

u know i think Janice is the lady lobbying for u.s. defence company, durning south korean president kim dae jung's admin.

Causing korean government huge amounts of money, by arranging bs deals for weapons.

Guest marvie_carl

tnx luv for the screen caps...

wwaaahhh... i can't wait the epi 39 to be uploaded...

tnx in advance to the people will upload at viikii...

OMG i can't really wait it... hehehe

HOLY MOLYYY @ THE LAST SCENE OF EP39!!! :o:vicx:

TAE HO YOUUUU LITTLLEE CUTEY TROUBLE MAKER YOU!!! :sweatingbullets:

the intensity of FATE's unravelling on these 2 family is really...wow, i can't describe it, i love it!! ep 40 nexT!!!! :w00t:

On the last part of epi 39, as far as I know MH had already chosen the side of the Lee's, but why do I feel like he is just giving himself a reason to hate his dad. Cuz did you see how stunt and scare he was when he saw his true family, how could he wants to be at the side of the Lee's when he put himself so distant and get about his fate...

On the last part of epi 39, as far as I know MH had already chosen the side of the Lee's, but why do I feel like he is just giving himself a reason to hate his dad. Cuz did you see how stunt and scare he was when he saw his true family, how could he wants to be at the side of the Lee's when he put himself so distant and get about his fate...

you mean why MH is hesitant?

1. JH's love for TH is the main reason...his wife doesn't want him to reveal anything that might cause TH his inheritence of TS group...

2. his love for JH...he's afraid that if he sides with the LEEs he might lose his wife...(previous episode: JH made it clear to the audience, the knives that YCH stab in her heart still remains)

even all of these, in my opinion...MH can't stop the unravelling of FATE...

[ :excl: IMPORTANT TO KNOW: on ep39 when STH was about to hit his wife the hand that stopped him was MH's hand, IT WAS A TENSE AND STRIKING SCENE, AN EERY SYMBOL ----> OF THE SCENE ON EPISODE 1 WHEN LEE KI CHUL GRABS STH'S HAND IN THE SAME FASHION!!! THAT IMAGE AND SCENE WAS POWERFUL!!!! :excl: ]

can't wait for episode 40!!!

The way DW acted towards its brother, wahhhhh.......the golden boy has become stronger, both in action and mind, he can't stand and watch his brother suffered, did he just become taller than his brother wahhhhh....Just than I thought MH character becomes more noticeable and here we are DW is jumping out of the hat..:)

Any updates on the extension? Wondering how possible it will be since some of the cast may have committed to other work after Feb.

it appears to be under negotiations...we'll just have to wait for more news to come, maybe when the drama hits the late 40s then we'll know for sure thru confirmation that it'll be extended or not...

thanks LUV for sharing the scene .. WOW WOW WOW .. is that going to be in episode 40 ? The look in everyone's face and TaeHo did the hand signal ! I am sure YCH going to suspicious ..

the hands signal that represents "i love you greater than the sky" it's a LEE family heirloom passed on by LEE KI CHUL, it has valuable meaning...the speechless look of YCH's reaction after she saw that performed by TH, a SHIN for all she care...what could possibly be her thoughts at that moment upon seeing it?? hmm...

The way DW acted towards its brother, wahhhhh.......the golden boy has become stronger, both in action and mind, he can't stand and watch his brother suffered, did he just become taller than his brother wahhhhh....Just than I thought MH character becomes more noticeable and here we are DW is jumping out of the hat..:)

YJH's character, DW is seasoned...in the next few episodes i'm anticipating his character to shine *hoping* :sweatingbullets:

I know. I think the script writer is grasping at straws here.

Either YR and DC will not end up together because of the Mike's child. Or they want to show DC is willing to embrace the child as well.

How is that even possible with Guk Ja & Mike not being on the best of terms?

Archived