[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

DC+HR shippers, u can say all u want coz we all know u guys are mad, hurt, and angry DC is not going to end with HR..

if DC still accept YR, that shows his love is even deeper than anyone (u guys) can imagine. he loves her despite of anything :)

U're rite rh0804!!

2m65n2p.jpg

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greenrose934

I feel bad for DC, nah.... i reckon his a moron to be honest. A truly stupid idiot, who cannot control his emotions with YR. Now even his uncle left him, because he sees no hope in DC.

YR isnt the only woman on this planet, theres plenty of prettier girls with a MUCH nicer personality. Why stick around a woman who got married, and got pregnant especially bearing the child of his once friend! Only chickens with headless head would do such a thing. Can you even imagine the reaction it will cause his mum? jesus!

LOL, and if YR really loved Dong Chul. SHE should leave DC forever, dont even bother calling him in worst case. Dont go close to him!~~ thats true love. DC should snap out of it, but emotions is a pinkberry... hoping he snaps out of it soon. YR is the type i wouldnt go near, she is more than dangeorus and will bring more trouble than Gook himself.

I agree with you 100%

I think the writer he didn't see any woman beside him , around him all of them are men and gangsters , just selfish woman YR only ! :rolleyes:

He should go out and see there're a lot of nice women in this world .. to write this drama ... :blush:

and may be he wants his LDC has not enough manly for other woman ,just his friend ' s wife only ! I also see ( in the other dramas and real life ) a lot of men who love & steal their friend' s wife

If the writer let DC & YR ending up , for me It's OK , but I give DC-> B only

in the other way may be they've kicked HR out from epi 40 , they must find the good mood to bring YR back to DC ( C'est la vie ! ) :sweatingbullets:

And even Lee da Hae is the main cast but only under 50% acting in this drama ?

I guess the next episode ( epi 41 )everything will be clear

First time posting here ...I've watched EOE from day one and although it was a bit draggy at some parts where I felt the main topic was drifting away then BAM it is finally revealed. I don't want the drama to be extended but perhaps it is necessarily since they revealed the switch a little bit too late. At least that is my opinion.

I'm posting because I would like to ask you all something. Can anyone explain the last part in ep 40? I didn't really get the thing with the boxes. My first thought was that it's Mike's body parts or something ...then Doksa said that "uncle said we've done a great job before leaving"

..what does that have to do with the boxes? Does Dong chul have anything to do with it (it seems unrealistic to me)?

I know that we're all watching this at the same time and that perhaps no one knows but I see that some of you are really good at analyzing, that's why I'm asking here.

Thanks in advance.

Guest bogoshipda

This is my first time seeing PHJ acts.. I must say he has given a good performance in this show.. Although at the beginning he didn't impress me that much as his role is kind of evil.. now that he has turn good I have almost forgotten what he has done at the beginning and felt a sense of pity for him.. in fact i'm thinking what's happening with HJH now?..has she forgotten how it all begun ?

JH-MH and DW fans are not here any more. Not saying about LDH fans. So you don't understand why there's different opinion (jk)? :) Maybe there's new members who don't find their camp yet, just be patient a little longer and they will flee away. Leave this place for DC-YR shipper.

chill chill, we all can agree to disagree respectfully there's nothing wrong with that...

but to bring up about DC/YR shippers...actually majority of them were the ones who left EOE thread for the sake of "peace" in this thread...soooo i wonder what lead them to leave the thread in the 1st place hmm?? and i know from reading the comments ever since from the beginning that this wasn't really a true EOE thread to begin with...but oh well the past is the past, the show must move on...

I think the writer he didn't see any woman beside him , around him all of them are men and gangsters , just selfish woman YR only ! :rolleyes:

He should go out and see there're a lot of nice women in this world .. to write this drama ... :blush:

:lol:

i know right...why only look to YR??...goshh there are soooooo many BEAUTIFUL women in this world DC!!! why focusing on just 1 woman!!! what?? true love??? nahhhh who believes in those kind of stuff anymore <_<

-----------------------------------

praew257, all indications could be that of those people from Macau again...since they were the ones that tried to kill Guk and kidnapped YR...

however, it could be Jaeng's doing with his elite gov't secret forces or something...

we will just have to wait and find out in ep41 when it airs...

i know right...why only look to YR??...goshh there are soooooo many BEAUTIFUL women in this world DC!!! why focusing on just 1 woman!!! what?? true love??? nahhhh who believes in those kind of stuff anymore

Love you 2uss :):D:lol::rolleyes:

Guest sonnet85

but to bring up about DC/YR shippers...actually majority of them were the ones who left EOE thread for the sake of "peace" in this thread...soooo i wonder what lead them to leave the thread in the 1st place hmm?? and i know from reading the comments ever since from the beginning that this wasn't really a true EOE thread to begin with...

well said 2uss. but not everyone really got that.. B)

Guest Greenrose934

all members in the Gook family ,they are trouble makers for LDC

GooK help him ? I don't think so, using him and killing him any time

YR : selfish love , seduced LDC , married Mike , Mike treated her very nice ,the other hand jealous with other female beside LDC, She's neither loyal-wife nor faithful lover ,her words some time are not polite ,and I really do not like any children who betray their parents ,It doesn't matter for what or for whom :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: I'm really tired of YR :sweatingbullets:

Mike ? took his lover , and when he got trouble he run to meet him .

All Gook's gangsters, They 'll kill LDC anytime ( for Gook )

That's stupid love :sweatingbullets: :blush:

chill chill, we all can agree to disagree respectfully there's nothing wrong with that...

but to bring up about DC/YR shippers...actually majority of them were the ones who left EOE thread for the sake of "peace" in this thread...soooo i wonder what lead them to leave the thread in the 1st place hmm?? and i know from reading the comments ever since from the beginning that this wasn't really a true EOE thread to begin with...but oh well the past is the past, the show must move on...

oops. chingu, sorry, don't get seriuos. Actually I just counted everyone, MH-JH fans, LDH fans, DW fans, DC-YR shippers. Should I change it to YR fans? Oh, or should I count DC-end-up-alone shipper (me now) too?

Past is past, you know that. Fleeing away, there're several phases, you know about DC-YR ones, I know about some others. We are following the same thread in the end, we don't have to repeat all things in the past.

Ok, agree to disagree. I'll leave. :) Let the show move on.

Lastly, congratulations LDH, HJH and PHJ for winning the awards at Asia Role Model 2008. They look stunning on stage.

Guest thienly

I think that the most tragic character in this drama is Lee Dong Wook.

Yes I agree, I am not sure how he is going to handle the news, I htink he is going to blame his bro for not telling him earlier ...ít's getting really interesting, he is probably going to be sick with guilt and regrets, he is the most innocent that got drag into this Rebecca's scheme

Actually, it was the JH-MH fans who left first. Even though they weren't arguing with other fans, they were just tired of the arguing. Both LDH fans and YR-DC fans were to blame for the mess created in this thread. Both talked about how they have to leave this thread and go to the comfort of their respective actors thread. It's over and done with.

Can we please stop talking about the fans. Different people have different opinions, please don't look down on others for having a different opinion.

all members in the Gook family ,they are trouble makers for LDC

GooK help him ? I don't think so, using him and killing him any time

YR : selfish love , seduced him , married Mike , Mike treated her very nice ,the other hand jealous with other female beside LDC, She's not loyal-wife, not faithful lover, her words some time are not polite :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: I'm really tired of YR :sweatingbullets:

That's stupid love :sweatingbullets: :blush:

hmm...so to fit your frame of thought..a girl who remains true to her heart and continues to love a man that she's been loving all the while in a drama is "stupid love"...

Autumn In My Heart: Joon-Suh/Eun-Suh = stupid love

Winter Sonata: Joon Sang/Yu-jin = stupid love

Spring Waltz: Jae-Ha/Eun-Young = stupid love

Stairway to Heaven: Song-Joo/Jung-Suh = stupid love

Love Story In Harvard: Hyun-Woo/Soo-In = stupid love

The Last Dance is with me: Hyun-Woo/Eun-Soo = stupid love

Full House: Young-Jae/Ji-Eun = stupid love

Green Rose: Jung-Hyun/Soo-Ah = stupid love <--- your favorite drama??

Tree of Heaven: Yoon-Huh/Hana = stupid love

My Girl: Gong-Chan/Yoo-Rin = stupid love

One Fine Day: Suh-Gun/Ha-Neul = stupid love

Goong: Shin/Chae-Kyung = stupid love

The Snow Queen: Tae-Woong/Bo-Ra = stupid love

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince: Han-Kyul/Eun-Chan = stupid love

Hong Gil Dong: Gil-Dong/Yi-Nok = stupid love

On Air: Ki-Joon/Seung-Ah = stupid love

East of Eden: Dong-Chul/Young-Ran = stupid love

just to name a few...

and i guess if these are stupid loves, then i don't really wanna know what "smart love" is :P

I think that the most tragic character in this drama is Lee Dong Wook.

the LEE family as a whole fall in as the most tragic of all...

YCH's words to OYH, "...if you knew the life of raising 2 children without their father...you wouldn't even dare to think of coming here..."

Archived