[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

YR's so greedy ,a married woman but she's still jealous of HR, what's a selfish woman ,she didn't want LDC happy ? just going around around her forever ??

From the begining i already didn't like her. Seeing her appearance too often make me so angry. :tongue2: I feel so bad for HR.

i dont get it why some of you said that 'poor HR and bla bla bla, :tongue2: '..and blame Yr for this. HR totally doesn't have chemistry wif DC from the first time they meet until episode 40..( :D thank God she finally off from EOE!! ).

Maybe people are watching two different versions of EOE. :lol:

i'm thinking the same as you too! is there any 'East Of Eden' other than

this one? ^_^

I'm disagree with you all I want DC&YR end up together anyway I'm DC&YR shipper. :tongue2:

Both YR & DC should be together even YR is now pregnant :lol: . Aja! Aja! DC & YR!!!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greenrose934

i"]

Both YR & DC should be together even YR is now pregnant :lol: . Aja! Aja! DC & YR!!!

If It 's happened

It means LDC will take second-hand shoes from Mike ,No more shoes in this world ? and "buy one get one free ":blush: :rolleyes:

What a life :rolleyes: sorry for him :sweatingbullets:

i dont get it why some of you said that 'poor HR and bla bla bla, :tongue2: '..and blame Yr for this. HR totally doesn't have chemistry wif DC from the first time they meet until episode 40..( :D thank God she finally off from EOE!! ).

I didn't say that HR should have a happy ending with DC. I also didn't blame for YR that she stole DC's heart. :D Perhaps because i wrote in the same sentence and didn't explain clearly, so u mistook that i felt sorry for HR because she couldn't be together with DC. What i felt sorry for her (exactly is Da Hae) was that she didn't have chances to act well in this drama.

I don't like YR just because of my felling. It's same to u who don't like HR. I can't force myself to like YR. And i understand that u also can't force yourself to like HR.

When i said that YR didn't want any girl to come near DC, i didn't say that for HR's side (because actually i also don't want they will be together). I just said that to hope DC could find a better girl to love if YR didn't come again and again to mess his life up.

Guest Greenrose934

I didn't say that HR should have a happy ending with DC. I also didn't blame for YR that she stole DC's heart. :D Perhaps because i wrote in the same sentence and didn't explain clearly, so u mistook that i felt sorry for HR because she couldn't be together with DC. What i felt sorry for her (exactly is Da Hae) was that she didn't have chances to act well in this drama.

I don't like YR just because of my felling. It's same to u who don't like HR. I can't force myself to like YR. And i understand that u also can't force yourself to like HR.

When i said that YR didn't want any girl to come near DC, i didn't say that for HR's side (because actually i also don't want they will be together). I just said that to hope DC could find a better girl to love if YR didn't come again and again to mess his life up.

I really like your message ! thanks

look at this picture

East_of_Eden.JPG

Lee da Hae is the main cast why they kick her out too soon ? I'm not Lee da Hae 's fan , but I think may be something weird or conflict from the crew, the writer or someone else .....

If it's fair for LDC , He will meet some one simple , nice .. like his stepmother

I really do not like a married woman YR who has one hand with her husband and another hand with ex-lover ! jealous of other woman who close with her ex-boyfriend ! and trying with her tears making him going around around her ! like YR :sweatingbullets: I'm too tired of YR :sweatingbullets:

like a father Gook , like a daughter YR :sweatingbullets:

I have nothing against making Lee Dong Chul a martyr as he seem fairly comfortable in that role already. My biggest thing is really the pregnancy, I can't even fathom how they are going to handle it. The way the last couple of episodes have been framed that with the fact that Mike & Grace weren't exactly intimate as of late make the pregnancy a little impossible in my eyes. The writing staff is just drawing at straws now and it's getting pathetic to watch them take this show and dump a large pile of you know what on it at this stage.

If you watch EOE this long, you know that they want to twist it hard, make even nearly impossible just happen and throw the "fact" to our face for us to digest. For me, this is no surprise, and ridiculous enough :D really . the story of DC-YR is really dragging while, it seems they don't have enough time to build the story of MH and JH.

About Mike and Grace: Grace went back to Korea for a while then Mike came so I guess the most reasonable thing is that she got pregnant when Mike came to Korea. I can't imagine YR got intimate with Mike when she's so much in love with DC like that, crying, not wanting to look at him, all the talk about he not loving her as much as Mike, etc. But anyway, I don't care.

About DC, yes, you said they made him a martyr, and he's comfortable. Well, i don't know what to say. I wish DC to have happiness , true one, not like his father sharing love with two woman, have his own wife and baby, live a simple and happy life with some one like his stepmother. All that, simple but yes, it's love, happiness that he wishes for. But now, if the baby is his, then, what is DC building his morality on? If the baby is Mike, then why he has this fate, living for others and being happy for the short (what he called) happy-in-love moment?

Guest nichoclassic

can somebody pm me the song title that was played in the ending ( ep 37/38 ) . I've try listen their ost volume 1 & 2 but a cant find it ! somebody plz ...

Guest edenlove

the story of DC-YR is really dragging while, it seems they don't have enough time to build the story of MH and JH.

About Mike and Grace: Grace went back to Korea for a while then Mike came so I guess the most reasonable thing is that she got pregnant when Mike came to Korea.

Not sure why people should be surprised that YR is pregnant, when she has been married for six years.

Refer back to Ep 29 when she first got back to Korea.

Guk already said she looked pale and asked her to go for a medical check-up.

Between Ep 29 to 40, there is no specific timeframe indicated. Two months, three months... all possible.

And from Ep 29 onwards, DC-YR's screentime has been considerably reduced compared to before.

The screentime is being spread out among the many characters.

The plot is now so much focussed on the birth reveal and there are lots of substance there.

Don't understand why people are still focussing/making fuss on the less important loveline/subplots.

can somebody pm me the song title that was played in the ending ( ep 37/38 ) . I've try listen their ost volume 1 & 2 but a cant find it ! somebody plz ...

OST 2 :

Track 1 - 듣고 있나요 by 이승철

Can you hear me by Lee Seung Chul.

Guest edenlove

Wasn't Guk Ja returning from China, etec. when he made that comment? It's possible that she was still under some kind of medication (from her stay in the mental hospital) or simply has been eating very little for some time. Wasn't there at least one time shift between those episode?

YR got married in Ep 28 (1987) and there was a time leap of 6 years right after it.

When she returned to Korea from Macao, it is the year 1993.

When she visited YCH's eating house, she was eating healthily. No sign of sickness/medication.

why some people here still holding and complaining on to the love plot of DC when it's already made clear...

ep23: the confessions at the beach, both DC and YR confessed their love to each other...there will be no other woman in DC's heart now in EOE...it's made clear now ever since an actress decided to leave EOE...so there's no chance for another love plot for DC.

none of you wanna comment on the superb performance by Na Hyun Hee?? the actress that played Oh Yoon Hee (STH's wife), she was absolutely stunning and her character was the central focus of episode 40.

EOE's not just a love story.

In Ep 40, who left the cartons stained with blood throughout President Guk's house?

Why did YR call DC's mom restaurant and then hang up?

I am totally confused about this part and the next scene shown Chong left the hospital.

Could it be Chong who did that since he kind of a spy before??

Guest Greenrose934

may be LDC 's fate ....... He must give his life for Dong Wook ( Shin 's son )

and finally , He also must give his life for Mike's ' son ?

Guest edenlove

In Ep 40, who left the cartons stained with blood throughout President Guk's house?

I am totally confused about this part and the next scene shown Chong left the hospital.

I read from other's analysis.

The cartons are probably from the gangsters in Macao returning for revenge.

YR call YCH's restaurant immediately to check on their safety (the Macao guys might do same thing to DC's home).

This explained that the cartons can't be from Chaeng (Chaeng won't harm DC).

As for Chaeng who has gone missing/hiding(?), he probably wanted to avoid Guk from using him to threaten DC.

none of you wanna comment on the superb performance by Na Hyun Hee?? the actress that played Oh Yoon Hee (STH's wife), she was absolutely stunning and her character was the central focus of episode 40.

Yes, she's absolutely stunning.

All the actors/actresses are showing us their best performance as the secret reveals.

Starting from PHJ, HJH, SSH, Jun Mi Sun (GS's mother), Na Hyun Hee. Anticipating LMS, YJH and JMK next!

Guest Babylicious xo12

why some people here still holding and complaining on to the love plot of DC when it's already made clear...

ep23: the confessions at the beach, both DC and YR confessed their love to each other...there will be no other woman in DC's heart now in EOE...it's made clear now ever since an actress decided to leave EOE...so there's no chance for another love plot for DC.

TOTALLY agreed. hyun hee's acting was superrrb these couple episodes. she plays the roles well..hiding that she knows but yet at the same time the pain is almost unbearable for her.

and what the heck..i definitely didntk now lee yeon hee was gonna be replaced...specially by an ex-sugar member. she better be good <_<

so YR's definitely pregnant w/ mike's baby? like..there's no way at all it might be LDCs? :(

Guest kchild702

All thats blood boxes whatever, i think came from uncle jang.

kuzz u all heard wut those guys in the guks house said, this had to been done

by a professionally trained guys. Now Uncle Jang is in NIS, as far as i know they're the

only ones cable of doing things like this. Those NIS guys don't play around and i think uncle jang used his

connection with them and showed Guk wutz up. Revenge for kidnapping him.

unless maccao hired some super trained people to do this. Then again if that we're the case they would have killed YR or kidnap her again.

Guest bogoshipda

Another 8 more episodes of extension? What will the storyline be I wonder.. I mean seriously now that the birth secret is almost known to everyone there's not much more suspense to it really.. I'm sure a few episodes for the fighting between one another ...Guk..STH..LDC..Rebecca with SMH,LDW and HJH all hurdled in between the conflict..would be sufficient for the show.. Unless this new role of the ex-sugar babe actress will bring in some surprises to the show....

Another 8 more episodes of extension? What will the storyline be I wonder.. I mean seriously now that the birth secret is almost known to everyone there's not much more suspense to it really.. I'm sure a few episodes for the fighting between one another ...Guk..STH..LDC..Rebecca with SMH,LDW and HJH all hurdled in between the conflict..would be sufficient for the show.. Unless this new role of the ex-sugar babe actress will bring in some surprises to the show....

commenting on the bolds...

i'll disagree your with point that it will not get suspensed after everyone has known about the birth revelation...simply just the question of what will each of the main characters will do is in itself subjected to intensity...it'll be much more intensed when DW and DC will be against each other...where DW will prosecute him (DC to DW in the ambulance: DW just do your prosecutorial duties in the law and that's enough)

we saw great performance from the actors/actresses once knowing the truth...and maybe i think the condition of EOE being a long drama...i got the sense of knowing each characters well enough to appreciate their emotions to the truth and feel their pain...

PHJ (SMH): ep33+ just simply a great performance.

HJH (KJH): ep35+ great portraying conflicted emotions, to support her husband or to vision a better future for her son??

SSH (LDC): ep37+ what can i say, the emotions of shock, denialment, anger, grief, pain, regret and acceptance all in 1 episode (really proud of him as a fan :rolleyes: ), a life he's been sacrificing was shaken to the core.

JMS (JJ): ep38+ though her part was short, her continuous portrayal of grief and pain, as if all these crying she's doing is for the impending shock that'll be felt on behalf of her sister (YCH), she has learn to love and care for CH immensedly.

NHH (OYH): ep40+ what an episode for her. the scenes she did starting in the bedroom with STH facing his wrath (almost getting hit), the scene with Rebecca just cruelly stabbing her with the dagger of truth, and then in the presence of her real son, DW, face to face.

YDG (Guk): not relating to the birth story, BUT WOW!!! he's portrayal of Guk, truly scary, how he'll just let YR die.

---------------------------------

about the girl who'll be the lover of DW and be married to him??..umm can't comment yet until i've seen how she perform, it's only fair right?? :sweatingbullets:

Archived