[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kchild702

Hi. Just wondering if someone could please help me.

I usually watch my episodes on Viikii and Mysjou, but Viikii hasn't been working properly in the last few days. In particular episode 37, part one (which is the first 10 mins) isn't working. I was wondering if someone could please just give me a brief summary of the beginning of episode 37 just so that I know what happened between MR and DC. If someone could please give me a brief summary of the first 10 mins, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

Brief summary epi.37

Beaten up MH kneeling in front of DC.

MH: Hyung.. I'm the real brother..I'm ur brother. I'm not shin myung hoon...lee dong wookie..I'M LEE DONG WOOK!

DC: WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT???

After that Lee's come out to wish the newly wed good honney moon.

While MH watches on DC and DW get bla bla bla by YCH.

YCH:Who the hell wuz those people? what the hell we're they doing ruinng once in a life time marriage. LDC u still in the gangster life?

More bashing by their mother YCH. Lee family spots MH looking on and DW is pissed.

DC gives a high speed chase to MH and finaly stops him. DC questions him about what he said on garage thingy MH rebuff by saying

it wuz just nonsense.

DC: No ur not the persong who would say nonsense and question's him MH still refuses DC punches him.

MH: It's better we live this way and think of it as a nonsense.

DC still wants to know so MH tell's him about Rebecca story, how she switch the babies.

MH: I already took my gene test if u still don't believe me we can go take it together.

DC: Shut ur mouth, let say what ur saying is true I still dont believe u. Ur shin myung hoon and Lee Dong Wook is my brother.

later on DC goes see Rebecca and questions her and after finding out the truth he chokes her, but let her go.

After that DC finds out the whole nine yard.

Guest ericmania

heres the torrent link for episode 40 :)

credit to dakbonsa

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwdyqqmazni

Do you have problem d/l ep.39 -40 from this torrent ? i have problem coz haven't seeder since d/l ep.39 now ep.40 sitll havent' seeder too.

coz I want clear it's cause not seeder or my problem with bitorrent programe.

OMG> wanna watch ep. 39 and 40 so much. :tears::tears:

Guest Fasiris Fay

Omg, thank you soo much! I'm really going crazy here seeing the screencaps for episode 40 when I haven't even seen episode 37. Gaaah, DC finds out and believes everything? Wow, finally it's all coming apart.

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it. I didn't expect you to translate the talking, but I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much for helping me, now I can watch the rest of 37! :)

Brief summary epi.37

Beaten up MH kneeling in front of DC.

MH: Hyung.. I'm the real brother..I'm ur brother. I'm not shin myung hoon...lee dong wookie..I'M LEE DONG WOOK!

DC: WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT???

After that Lee's come out to wish the newly wed good honney moon.

While MH watches on DC and DW get bla bla bla by YCH.

YCH:Who the hell wuz those people? what the hell we're they doing ruinng once in a life time marriage. LDC u still in the gangster life?

More bashing by their mother YCH. Lee family spots MH looking on and DW is pissed.

DC gives a high speed chase to MH and finaly stops him. DC questions him about what he said on garage thingy MH rebuff by saying

it wuz just nonsense.

DC: No ur not the persong who would say nonsense and question's him MH still refuses DC punches him.

MH: It's better we live this way and think of it as a nonsense.

DC still wants to know so MH tell's him about Rebecca story, how she switch the babies.

MH: I already took my gene test if u still don't believe me we can go take it together.

DC: Shut ur mouth, let say what ur saying is true I still dont believe u. Ur shin myung hoon and Lee Dong Wook is my brother.

later on DC goes see Rebecca and questions her and after finding out the truth he chokes her, but let her go.

After that DC finds out the whole nine yard.

Do you have problem d/l ep.39 -40 from this torrent ? i have problem coz haven't seeder since d/l ep.39 now ep.40 sitll havent' seeder too.

coz I want clear it's cause not seeder or my problem with bitorrent programe.

OMG> wanna watch ep. 39 and 40 so much. :tears::tears:

Actually i've download episode 39 and 40 from torrent. And now it is still downloading for episode 40. MAybe you should close your torrent and open it back coz sometimes it can encountered this problem. In my torrent, there currently 7 ppl seeding it and 4 peers.

Guest kchild702

Omg, thank you soo much! I'm really going crazy here seeing the screencaps for episode 40 when I haven't even seen episode 37. Gaaah, DC finds out and believes everything? Wow, finally it's all coming apart.

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it. I didn't expect you to translate the talking, but I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much for helping me, now I can watch the rest of 37! :)

ur welcome :) . Sorry i didn't translate all the talking kuzz..... typing pain in the neck.

Archived