[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watching EoE! finally!

the ending was absolutely heartbreaking..but i thought it was good.

i LOVED seeing the whole family together at the end <3333

but it was depressing at the same time because DC wasn't there =(

very sad but rememberable ending<3

what happened to DW and that girl?

i guess they didn't have enough episodes to develop the relationship between the two.

such a good drama!

the beginning was so good....then it started getting draggy...

but the ending episodes definitely redeemed the show for me.

i'm gonna miss EoE a lot!!

outstanding cast!!

haha those NGs cheer me up =)

Guest .:G!RL:.

Hi :tears:

aahh Waht an End..!!! very Sad for DC :tears::tears:

why the ambulance late !! :tears: aah hate it

------------------

Question

Is Dong Chul & Grace DATING in real life ?? B)

any body have an idea for this :)

There have been rumours surfacing last year that SSH and LYH are dating but both parties come out and denied it. So accept their word for now that they are not dating.

Question

Is Dong Chul & Grace DATING in real life ?? B)

any body have an idea for this :)

Guest tvxqlover247

my goodness people! why is there so much hate out there? like seriously its not like you control the drama. i thought the drama was wonderful. who said all dramas have a happy ending. to me i thought it was a good ending, he finally saw his whole family there in his house and i dont think he could be anymore happier.

stop giving the director your crap about the drama just because it didnt turn out how you expected it. it is a shame he had to die like that and dongwook had to realise it so late. but seriously people stop hating on the director he didnt do anything wrong okay? thats how he created the drama and i think the drama had the best cast full of emotion. what was best about dongchul was his ability to come out from the dark with his heart still full of love and light.

i believe dongwook was blinded after he found out about his relationship with STW. he lost his way and sort of went through denial where he didnt want to except it but ashamed he did. in a way he acted like a kid who had no love. i think he was like that because he was horrified by the fact that he is the real son of STW when all his life he was against him. which drove him crazy not trusting anyone thats why he was blinded by not really realising what dongchul has done for him all this time. its not all his fault, dongchul kept it from dongwook all this time so its not like he knew right away. but the whole point of the story was the love dongchul had for his brother and loved ones putting them before himself. he truly was unselfish

^ i totally agree with you! not all endings have to be happy.

it just has to be meaningful. and the ending of EOE was very meaningful in fact.

so i don't get why everyone has to complain about it..it was such a good drama!

Guest tvxqlover247

^ i totally agree with you! not all endings have to be happy.

it just has to be meaningful. and the ending of EOE was very meaningful in fact.

so i don't get why everyone has to complain about it..it was such a good drama!

THANK YOU! there is eriously toooo much negativity about this drama.

people need to stop giving so much crapp to the director

oh yeah btw, remember what lee ki chul said? "a real brave man is able to embrace both good and bad people"

helloooo does that ring a bell?? i think it has to do something with the WHOLE point of the drama!!!!

even though DW was like that DC never gave up on him. DC was the bravest, and the hero

Guest bless_u

^^ WORD!

I can accept the ending now...

We cannot control the ending..

Like it was said in the drama.. Eden is a place for people who have sins...

Like Mr..Guk, Shin Tae Hwan, Rebecca, DC

Guest kazenai

my goodness people! why is there so much hate out there? like seriously its not like you control the drama. i thought the drama was wonderful. who said all dramas have a happy ending. to me i thought it was a good ending, he finally saw his whole family there in his house and i dont think he could be anymore happier.

stop giving the director your crap about the drama just because it didnt turn out how you expected it. it is a shame he had to die like that and dongwook had to realise it so late. but seriously people stop hating on the director he didnt do anything wrong okay? thats how he created the drama and i think the drama had the best cast full of emotion. what was best about dongchul was his ability to come out from the dark with his heart still full of love and light.

i believe dongwook was blinded after he found out about his relationship with STW. he lost his way and sort of went through denial where he didnt want to except it but ashamed he did. in a way he acted like a kid who had no love. i think he was like that because he was horrified by the fact that he is the real son of STW when all his life he was against him. which drove him crazy not trusting anyone thats why he was blinded by not really realising what dongchul has done for him all this time. its not all his fault, dongchul kept it from dongwook all this time so its not like he knew right away. but the whole point of the story was the love dongchul had for his brother and loved ones putting them before himself. he truly was unselfish

I understand what you are saying but.... they (well...me too) aren't acting up on the director but more towards the writer, I can't believe that you did not get the message from watching 56 episodes , the meaning behind it changed completely when dond chul died. It's not an awful ending . It's very nice in fact BUT it is also VERY unrealistic . I would have prefered STH to kill DC than that foreigner who WASN'T in the storyline. You have to understand that we are mad because of the way the death was done . It;s not all because of DC dying but the way he died. I expected a big battle in the end where Yang Chun Hee sacrifices herself for DW in a plain where STH is also at . This is what was to be expected --- EPIC but nonetheless it was a nice ending .

We just want to keep our view on it ...public ...which is nice ...We can relate with each other or agree to disagree . This is all about opinions . I enjoyed the ending but thought the writer rushed it >.< Understand our opinions (atleast mine ?)

THANK YOU! there is eriously toooo much negativity about this drama.

people need to shuttt up

oh yeah btw, remember what lee ki chul said? "a real brave man is able to embrace both good and bad people"

helloooo does that ring a bell?? i think it has to do something with the WHOLE point of the drama!!!!

even though DW was like that DC never gave up on him. DC was the bravest, and the hero

i completely agree with you tvxqlover247 ;) , but telling people they "need to shut up" is openly negative on your part on this discussion board...

there are a lot of negative comments about EOE to spread around, but these people have stick with EOE 'til the end, whether they approve/disapprove of EOE's ending, they should be able to voice their opinion and let other soompiers who read it decide whether to agree with it or not...

although i'm saddened that DC died, it was indeed a meaningful ending, as the family and their extended members are finally together...

I can see both sides of the view where people approves or disapproves the ending. I also hope for a good and happy ending myself because I feel with what's happening in this world nowadays, a good and happy ending offers some kind of hope that a good person will be "rewarded" with a good life but I know in reality, it doesn't necessarily happen. So I accept the ending.

The purpose of this thread is to have a civil discussion about the drama. Let's try to respect each other opinion. We don't want to see warnings coming from moderators :P

Guest jiwoneex3

What's the name of the song in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDrNaVLFtQ...re=channel_page

GOSH, i saw the clip and i started crying again! ):

i kinda miss watching EOE...

i miss waiting everyweek to see what happens next.

I MISSSSS IT!

and yes, there's no need to go around telling people to shut up, because they didn't like how this drama ended.

i thought the ending was beautiful either way, although i did not want DC to die.

Guest tvxqlover247

^^Yes yes veryyy true thank you!

Excuse me for saying that but it makes me mad that people don't really understand it and put so much hate to the director. It is a shame that he died from a freaking guy who got shot like a couple seconds later. But I wouldn't want dongchul to be killed by STW. I mean that would deepen the lee familys hate towards him even if he were dead. I mean I don't think dongchul would want to be killed from STW.

Okay wasn't it originally there fifty episodes? Were lucky that it even got extended. I think the director was in a rush cause he only had a certain ammount of time to finish It. Soo yeah I guess that's why it turned out rushed and it wasn't an ending expected from everyone.

I don't mean people can't voice their oppinions but it's just from what I've seen from so many comments is really the hate. People have a right to voice their own oppinion just don't abuse it. There is a difference between oppinion and hate. Stop spreading your hate and filling it in other peoples heads like it's okay to hate on the director. Of cause it didn't turn out how everyone expected. That's what happens. Last time I checked the director didn't ask any of you how the script shouldve been written or how dongchul shouldve died. : )

Guest cefiro_jk

GOSH, i saw the clip and i started crying again! ):

i kinda miss watching EOE...

i miss waiting everyweek to see what happens next.

I MISSSSS IT!

and yes, there's no need to go around telling people to shut up, because they didn't like how this drama ended.

i thought the ending was beautiful either way, although i did not want DC to die.

It's already shown on the clip "No one else".

Guest jiwoneex3

It's already shown on the clip "No one else".

?what :huh:

i know, i already finished this drama,

i'm just saying i miss it.

^^Yes yes veryyy true thank you!

Excuse me for saying that but it makes me mad that people don't really understand it and put so much hate to the director. It is a shame that he died from a freaking guy who got shot like a couple seconds later. But I wouldn't want dongchul to be killed by STW. I mean that would deepen the lee familys hate towards him even if he were dead. I mean I don't think dongchul would want to be killed from STW.

I don't mean people can't voice their oppinions but it's just from what I've seen from so many comments is really the hate. People have a right to voice their own oppinion just don't abuse it. There is a difference between oppinion and hate. Stop spreading your hate and filling it in other peoples heads like it's okay to hate on the director. Of cause it didn't turn out how everyone expected. That's what happens. Last time I checked the director didn't ask any of you how the script shouldve been written or how dongchul shouldve died. : )

believe me, i understand how you feel ;)

i agree with what Sam18q said above that it would've been better if "...a good and happy ending offers some kind of hope that a good person will be "rewarded" with a good life..."

it was unfortunate that DC had to die, because all his life he has been sacrificing for his loved ones and for good (by being merciful and forgiving to bad people) ...it would've been nice that he'd at least get rewarded for his good deeds :(

Archived