How long are you on the computer everyday?

Guest xXkingofblingXx

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koreanfreak

i usually leave my comp for the whole day.. used it when i need to.. hehe. :) prob 6-8 hrs or so? ^^

Guest Misello

eheh. The computer is on almost all day. My sister plays it for few hours and I go on it for few hours too. Since its the summer, I go on for like 3 hours+

Guest leo62

when im in the mood to stay online usually it is 12 hours straight.if not in the mood then the most is 30 mins(check emails and soompi) and off somewhere else in the planet earth.harharhar

Guest karakura.king

i'm on and off everyday. so maybe about 1 hour. i don't really use the computer during summer break....

Guest yerathy

Anytime and Everytime. HAHA .. I'm addicted. If I had to estimate the hours.. let's see. It would be like 6-7 hours per day. I try really hard not to use it.

Guest coolieever

usually, my computer is always on, but i use it for probably.... 10-14 hours a day? more or less.... but thats how much i use it during summer, but during school days, 5-8 hours

Guest peace170

I'm on my computer at least 11 hours cuz i'm up for 12 hours and minus supper time and other times...it's about that

seriously, my computer is the only reason why I actually get up every morning LOL

Guest Alexiel

Now that it's summer I'm on practically all day, every day. -.-; Sadly.. I go out once in a while, though.

Archived