[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest melody*

http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com

they updated the site again^^

although they increased the size of the icons, they're still a bit tough to make out..

so click on them if you want to see what they really are (: (links you to the actual websites)

& they also put up pictures for the past years+ picture galleries.

boa was so cute back then.. i miss her chubby-ness, hahah =p

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AhleesOhn<3JJ

ugh i swear if koreanmusicfestival doesn't announce the final list of artist soon i'm going to kill someone...

i'm in such a bad mood >.<!

Was close to being scammed twice!! AHHH!!

I really want tickettsss =( good onesss....for a good price...

but unfortunately life isn't fair. *sigh*

anyways, so eru isn't going for sure? dang...why did he enlist..didn't he know that was booked for hollywood bowl? =/ that's three artists that have dropped out....but right now i'm so impatient i really don't care who is announced on the final list as long as the remaining artists aren't taken off -_-

Guest BigBangLuv

I see myself in one of the 2003 Gallery pics!

I'm the one in pink holding the baby blue balloon (for g.o.d!) Hahaha...oh the memories.

http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/images/2003/3.jpg

Ahaha Awesome!!! I couldn't find any of me in the 2007 batch D;

Didn't BoA go in 2003 as well? I think I saw her in the 2003

batch of pictures but I wasn't sure if was her ahaha ;x.

Guest jjoongieluv

i heard that after the concert. ifyou wait in the back, they all come out and you can see them.. but im not sure exactly where.

my friends wait all the time.. they say the artists come out in order of popularity and the last ones come out at like 2...

yea see this is what i was talking about

i dont plan to go out of the area i paid for during the actual concert

but i know every concert i go to, theres usually an area (like the back of the venue) or some place where you can spot the artists come out and sometimes even meet them

i understand this is an entirely different situation but im still curious if anyones heard of things like this after the hb concert ends?

Guest chiuuy

now that im looking at theseating chart again.. im kind of pissed of.

why coulnd't they have put the pool circle seating chart on. instead, i was decieved by the one on

the korean music festival website.

kind of unfair..

more than unfair..

okay just abit.

nonetheless

im still irritated with myself

being unable to crack the seating system.

i am such a failure in life.

Guest swirly-whirl

Are pool circle seats still like that? With boxes? I thought they were just chairs~

that's how it was in 2003

but at least for the last 3 years i've been in pool circle, they've been chairs XD

^

Me too. I rly want him to come T_T

Waiting impatiently for the list to come...

this MBC vs. SBS/SM thing is depressing. -.- anyways, i know this question has been asked b4, but some ppl said that you weren't allowed to bring camcorders? could someone please clarify this for me?

Guest boballay

^ Yes you are able to bring camcorders. I don't think they would confiscate them? cause I remember bringing one last year..

And yes, I'm hoping the last set of artists would finally come ]:

So anxious to find out, heh.

Guest `Dara;

i heard that after the concert. ifyou wait in the back, they all come out and you can see them.. but im not sure exactly where.

my friends wait all the time.. they say the artists come out in order of popularity and the last ones come out at like 2...

was that the one around the pool circle exit? or something? like the one near the parking lot.

if it was, i was there too. i didn't stay there too long cuz my friend's mom had came to pick us up already.

i only saw Tae JinAh and Seo JiYoung.

Tae JinAh came outside the door but then i guess there were too many fans outside or something cuz he went back in the rom afterwards.

but Seo JiYoung came out and walked towards the crowd, which was the only way to get out, and she got like squished by the fans cuz there were so many of them. lol

Guest Cantabile

So I signed up for the tickets to get picked up at the Diamond Bar area, problem is I realized I am totally busy to drive all the way up there just to pick it up. I could get my cousin or aunt to pick it up for me but thats just going to get really complicated and burdensome for them. So basically I'm wondering if its possible to call the Korean Times office to ask them to switch my tickets to Will Call. I also want to know if Will Call is a reliable option because I don't want to be up there with five of my friends miles away from home just because something bad happened to our tickets or something like that.

xD;

Any help please? I know I may be stressing out over nothing but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

><

Guest estur

... Is it true?! Wondergirls and Hyori aren't going to make it?! WTH!! This is ridiculous! So many people were going just for Wondergirls... This is going to be a huge disappointment for all of them. These people better replace them with someone just as big! >:o

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Uh.. yeah. That was news like last Wednesday? Read the post on the first page.

They're trying their best to find a replacement though. "/ As we all can see... it'stakingforever.

Cantabile; Yes, you can call and change it to the 'Will Call' option, I did it too. [: They don't usually pick up when you call though. But just leave a message with your name and phone number and they'll call you back in the next couple of days.

Guest lileva01

QUESTION

I have a question. Do a lot of people go to HB that are NOT Korean?

Thanks!

Im going all the way from Paraguay.... so HELL YEAH! there will be Latinas fans in there!! hahahahhaaha :D

AGUANTE DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!! :w00t:

Archived