[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest bpofxp

hey all this kind of a silly question, but I was wondering if it was possible for my friend to come down my terrace box with me? Its meant for four people, and i've been in there before. technically, i can fit another chair in their if i were to bring one. Would they allow that? Or rather, look down upon that at all? >.>; Just wondering. Thanks for info guys :D

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BoAspika

Well security would see five people in there so it would

be kind of obvious that one isnt' suppose to be there

and I think I dont remember quite well they check your

tickets before you enter your area like say

Super Seat section row something-whatever you enter

and they check your tickets to make sure you're in the

correct seat.

Pretty sure it would be looked down upon because you're friend

is getting a closer seat when she payed for something cheaper

and further away...don't know if you'll understand this..haha

i tried

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Just out of curiousity, about the Garden box/seats... I heard that some people don't have to have tickets to get in. Like, VIP people. Is that true? (For most concerts, isn't that true?) How do they regulate that? Because if too many VIPs come into the Garden box, won't it get really full? (Might be a stupid question...^^;;)

Guest jae!fany

Just out of curiousity, about the Garden box/seats... I heard that some people don't have to have tickets to get in. Like, VIP people. Is that true? (For most concerts, isn't that true?) How do they regulate that? Because if too many VIPs come into the Garden box, won't it get really full? (Might be a stupid question...^^;;)

Wouldn't VIP people either want to sit in pool circle or just go backstage? It depends on what you mean by "VIP." I'm pretty sure if they sell out all the tickets, they can't just say "Oh you bought the ticket and you can't sit here cause its reserved for VIP."

For most concerts, VIP people get front row, at least from what I remember.

Question. How many people are limited to a terrace box? It looks like it could be for 4, but I just want to make sure. I have 3 seats all in the same box, and I was wondering if there was a 4th person that will be in the box with us also. Thanks.

Guest BoAspika

RaIn33: It's possible that koreatimes sold that ticket seperately

to someone else that wanted only one seat. Most likely someone

will sit in the same box as you since it's meant to sit 4 people.

Guest abandonangel

I know that we are allowed to have cameras at the concert, but will security have an issue with my camera because it can record audio and video? I want to take fancams.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Guest yumidoma

I'm missing my prom for this concert but it's SO worth it ^^DBSK+SuJuT<3<3<3<3

oh...same here......

my prom is on the following week after the HB but i choose not to go coz i ain't got tht much money to spend...on top of tht...i would rather go see DBSk than see the ppl frm my skool.........hahhaha

oh...same here......

my prom is on the following week after the HB but i choose not to go coz i ain't got tht much money to spend...on top of tht...i would rather go see DBSk than see the ppl frm my skool.........hahhaha

LOL. at least you guys didnt miss any exam. XD im having my exam n opt not to go exam, XD only relying on my test scores. XD ROFL.

Guest Aya Niikura17

I know that we are allowed to have cameras at the concert, but will security have an issue with my camera because it can record audio and video? I want to take fancams.

Any ideas? Thanks.

There's no problem

last year i was using a camera like urs and np

i think a couple boxes in front row garden are reserved for VIPs. last year, LSM sat there and a few other people i don't know. i'm sure Korea Times always have a few boxes they don't sell cause they reserve it for the VIPs.

Guest janers

RaIn33: It's possible that koreatimes sold that ticket seperately

to someone else that wanted only one seat. Most likely someone

will sit in the same box as you since it's meant to sit 4 people.

they sell in 6's as well.

and one picture showed 3 ppl sitting on each side, which i thot was odd since its promoted as buying in fours?

Guest yoo_jin

yeah, agreeing with dl00lb, how will eru perform may 17th when he's enlisting may 1st?

we wouldnt want another artist to have to be replaced...then we'd have to wait even longer for the finalized list!! (which i'm still unpatiently waiting forrr! lol)

OK, I have a question. My sister and I are going to Hollywood, we're flying in from Canada and plan to stay at the Best Western on North Highland Avenue. I was wondering what would be the cheapest way to get from LAX to the hotel? Taxi is crazy expensive, there aren't any cars available and walking is out of the question.

Also, is there transportation after the Festival ends? after 11 PM?

um. not sure if this one has been already answered? hello fellow canadian! um. cheapest way is to use their shuttle system - ie. mini vans. once you get out of the airport, there's a curb for shuttles - one is called 'prime shuttles', other one is:super shuttle. last year it was around $14 one way per person. they pack in a couple of passengers in the van, so it may take about an hour to get to/from your hotel to LAX.

you can also reserve ahead of time:

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/airportshuttlelax.htm

http://www.supershuttle.com/

there's also limos, buses, metro - i think? but we found this the cheapest/convenient.

the best western highland is basically a block or 2 from the HB parking lot. you won't get lost and be in bed before anyone else will after the concert. um. 10 min walk?

Guest blessed_2_be

WAIT!!!! How come Eru is on page 1 of this thread but he's not on the korean music festival website!?

I am confused now!! Eru or no Eru!?? :blink:

Archived