[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylph8

since harrah's is one of the sponsors this year is there a chance that the stars will go to las vegas?

oh and i check out the Sheraton hotel website...there are a lot of them in L.A..so i'm not sure where the stars will stay :0 i wish i knew

Guest 5star*shinki

yes the stars come out the back and you can spot them sometimes but security's scary and tight..

they yell at you like crazy...

i was looking for one of my friends after the concert cause we got separated from her and there were a bunch of fans there too..

security guys were yelling and pushing people away like b*tches.. -_-

so yup. you won't have the greatest experience i must tell you..

Guest boaks

since harrah's is one of the sponsors this year is there a chance that the stars will go to las vegas?

oh and i check out the Sheraton hotel website...there are a lot of them in L.A..so i'm not sure where the stars will stay :0 i wish i knew

So the stars are staying at the Sheraton for sure this year?? It's probably the one in Korean Town or close to it. Cuz that's where they always stay. Around Korean Town. They're not staying at Wilshire Grand this year??

Guest disonelady

so that means that no more artist is going to be added into the list..??? i check their website, but yeah... i don't see all the artist they said that was going to be attending... ugh... man... i wanted BIG BANG AND EPIK HIGH TO ALSO ATTEND... BUT OH WELLL.... DBSK AND SUJU-T MAKES UP FOR IT ANYWAYS..... DAMN NO MORE ARTISST EY... AHAHA

Guest Sherrane

i really can't wait for the list anymore.

it's like they're taking a bit of my heart each day they don't announce the new artists. haha.

stupid mbc/sbs.

the sponsers were announced already ?

Guest BigBangLuv

This is really unfair... why can MBS and SBS just keep there differences aside

so they can bring a good concert to the U.S. I mean is not everyday

that we get to see these people perform T_T Its so unfair....

It kinda seams selfish of them to do this. Now they're having a hard

time finding a good replacement for the Wonder Girls and Hyori.

I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk but its really irritating me T____T

The final list will be out TONIGHT!!

They are still making confirmations, and it should be FINALLY confirmed by TONIGHT! So look out for the final list and announcement!!

Tonight, Friday April 11, 2008 @ 11:59PM (to avoid confusion)

Guest BigBangLuv

They are still making confirmations, and it should be FINALLY confirmed by TONIGHT! So look out for the final list and announcement!!

^OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS LKFJSLKAJF?!?! WOOOOOOW FINALLYYYY AHH IM SO EXCITED ;LFJLSAKFJ

YES! FINALLY!!!!

Regardless of this feud, I'm still praying for those "unlikely" artists to attend!!!!

============================================================================

OMG! I'm SOOOO lame!

I had a nightmare about HOLLYWOOD BOWL!!!! V_V

I dreamt that instead of the event being at HB it was in some weird looking dome!

The seats that I thought I had were now ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK where TALL people were blocking my view!

Then I had to leave due to an emergency and I missed ALL OF DONG BANG's performances!!!

AND IN MY DREAM they performed O JBH, Rising Sun, PL, Triangle, AND Balloons!! *I wish they did all of these at HB!*

I was so mad and bummed out cause I remember watching FANCAMS of those perfs on the comp afterwards!!!!

Then I saw DBSG on TV in the nightly news reports...

They were being made fun of.... V_V

Saying how 5 grown men could do such acts like BALLOONS!!

I got so mad. xD

Anyway, yeah.. that was MY DREAM!!!

Gosh, I hope that's not a sign of anything! xD

Edit:

Omg.. my 2,222 post on my weird dream. lmao...

thank you so much for letting us know. i think i can speak for everyone when i say that i've been dying of curiosity on who the final artists are. i think we've been kept in the dark long enough even though i know it was pretty hard for koreatimes to find artists at the last minute. heck, by this time, most artists would've already had their schedules for the next month or so. i have to say, i applaud koreatimes for pulling through. again, thank you so much! i can go to work in a good mood and come back home later tonight to find out the good news. :)

Guest kfosho

i'm not excited...i'm worried.

so far they have disappointed me....with the list i mean....

so they better get some really good ppl

cause i'm missing my prom for this!!

ahhhh gosh please let someone i like come!!

Omg, yes! So glad, now no more waiting for another week. Ahh:]

*waits and waits* haha

i wonder who's going to be on the list *prays for people I want to see badly*

Guest alphanumerx

i just have a quick question. i thought this would be an appropriate place to ask.

okay... for ppl who had sat in the F section... was F3 pretty decent despite it being on the side?

Guest Burst_Angel

HOMG FINALLY. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SWEATING RIVERS FOR THIS THING TO COME OUT (INCLUDING YOURS TRULY) XD

Let's cross our fingers, toes, arms, legs and whatever body part that can be crossed for good artists! :w00t:

So the stars are staying at the Sheraton for sure this year?? It's probably the one in Korean Town or close to it. Cuz that's where they always stay. Around Korean Town. They're not staying at Wilshire Grand this year??

Because the Sheraton hotels are a sponsor for this year's festival. I'm gonna assume they'd be staying at the Universal Sheraton this year (based on distance from the venue and what not). But like I've said before, humble observation. :sweatingbullets:

Archived