[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest AhleesOhn<3JJ

ugh so i just found out that the person i was negotiating with is actually "shady" and should not be trusted.

there went all my hopes and dreams down the drain -_- so desperately on the hunt again. so PLEASE if anyone has garden/ramp/good terrace seats PM me! thanks!!

now on to other and more important news...

Eru enlisted?! really dont know how that's going to work.....and maybe he enlisted early because he wanted to get it over with? i don't know...but um fans are not going to be happy if they find yet another artist pulled out... *eeks!*

and i am not liking this lonnnggg excruciating waittttt. it's so painful...especially when you're constantly on the edge of your seat looking for tickets >.> they didn't even give a date of when the final list is going to come out! AH!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coral2010

so i've heard parking at hollywood bowl is a pain, but my friend's mom who's taking me wants to drive..so i was wondering how early do u think people driving needs to get to the bowl for a decent parking space?

also, i know there is a subway walking distance. is there any other restaurants that's also walking distance? 10 to 20 min walk?

Guest shiwonlover

i'm staying there!!

but nobody is REALLY sure where the stars are staying at this point xP

and if somebody does know, they haven't said on soompi yet haha

HAHA YAY TOPPED 220

LOl I think theres going to be a flood of fan girls there and im bringing 4 of my other friends and were from canada and were also sharing rooms with other soompi people, LOl. since the hotel has a deal for us 2 nights and get the 3rd free might as well take it lol

dude why is every concert going on in mayish going haywire?

i mean the whole peace concert has its moving date fiasco

and hollywood bowl is having artists drop (hyori, wonder girls, eru's probably going to drop too cus he's going to the army may1?)

i dont get it

and when are we finding out the last set of artists?

Guest swirly-whirl

i think she's talking about this:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Singers-bec...talk524936.html

sbs and mbc are bringing their backstage battle to the front

haha yeah that's what im talking about!! quite unfair to the artists, huh? D:

LOl I think theres going to be a flood of fan girls there and im bringing 4 of my other friends and were from canada and were also sharing rooms with other soompi people, LOl. since the hotel has a deal for us 2 nights and get the 3rd free might as well take it lol

i think us fan girls have good instincts haha xP but i dunno! we'll see~

haha yeah smart to share rooms! good way to save money xP

++++

yeah it is taking a while to update with the last release...

must be hard finding artists right now D: i wonder who they can get now...

but also the whole eru + tae jin ah not being on the list on the KMF website and eru supposedly going to the army may 1st SEEMS LIKE (i dunno for sure haha) they might drop out too D:

and hb might try to scramble around looking for artists to replace them too... (THAT IS IF THEY ARENT GOING...WHICH I DONT KNOW...haha)

seems like this is one hectic year for KT :X

and in case people didnt notice, i've made a lot of assumptions so dont take what i say as fact!! just want to make sure so i dont accidentally spark any rumors :X

Guest ..kaleena..

omg, please don't let my heart shatter into a thousand pieces.... TT^TT

ERU BETTER COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or i am going to have a break down!! WAHHHH

I hope this is not true...

i can't wait any longer for this final announcement!!! AAAAHHH

edit*

v have faith, yo....

no one expected dbsk to come, but VOILA, here they come..

Guest JiNi;

Um.. I think people should give up on the idea of Big Bang coming because right now there's a huge problem going between SBS and MBC. And I believe MBC is with YG.

um. not sure if this one has been already answered? hello fellow canadian! um. cheapest way is to use their shuttle system - ie. mini vans. once you get out of the airport, there's a curb for shuttles - one is called 'prime shuttles', other one is:super shuttle. last year it was around $14 one way per person. they pack in a couple of passengers in the van, so it may take about an hour to get to/from your hotel to LAX.

you can also reserve ahead of time:

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/airportshuttlelax.htm

http://www.supershuttle.com/

there's also limos, buses, metro - i think? but we found this the cheapest/convenient.

the best western highland is basically a block or 2 from the HB parking lot. you won't get lost and be in bed before anyone else will after the concert. um. 10 min walk?

Thank you so much! These are much cheaper than the shuttle I found, 58 bucks each way.....pffft.... You're a lifesaver!

Guest `Dara;

Um.. I think people should give up on the idea of Big Bang coming because right now there's a huge problem going between SBS and MBC. And I believe MBC is with YG.

lol yea. i sorta gave up that hope already T_T

btw, Jini are you going to HB this year?

Guest babee012

yeah. whatever, i just hope that mbc and sbs know that some people really hate them right now.

yeah.. i know the feeling... im kinda hating them right now too x_x

mannn.... this year's HB seems so hectic ><;;;

koreatimes people must be having a hard time trying to find replacements.. cuz im sure if they had found someone by now.. they'd have announced them already...

boooo!

i hate this waiting game T_T and all this confusion on eru and taejinah and just.. GAHH! ><;

but ionno.. even if koreatimes cant find "great" replacements im already quite excited about seeing the people coming... so i guess it's not SO bad.. ><;;

Guest xsweetfoolx

question. so...now whats the offical list of artists thats going?

i heard wonder girls and eru dropped out and probably some others.

i'm just curious.

Guest skittles*

^

All we can do is sit and wait for the Korea Times to inform us of what's going on.

Question!

How do you buy park and ride tickets? I tried the Hollywood Bowl website, but I can't buy them for some reason. Do I have to call Korea Times?

^

All we can do is sit and wait for the Korea Times to inform us of what's going on.

Question!

How do you buy park and ride tickets? I tried the Hollywood Bowl website, but I can't buy them for some reason. Do I have to call Korea Times?

No you don't buy tickets. You pay in cash when you board on the bus. You have to have exact amount of 2.50. The bus driver doesn't have change. You put the money into this machine. People who have rode buses before will know what i'm talking about. Have 2.50 with you when you go back to the Park & Ride Lot too.

Guest SUJUShinKiLove19

This year's Bowl happenings seem quite curious.

I am now wondering about Eru,

since neither he nor his father is listed on the

koreanmusicfestival.com website as performers.

hmm.

Also about the next list. It's hard to stay in suspense.

But I understand the problems that koreatimes must

be trying to resolve. I hope everything works out for the best.

Since at this point, I don't believe certain groups will make

it on to the last list (I am crossing my fingers nonetheless),

I am just waiting in anticipation and speculating about possible

artists (Epik High and F.T., possibly?). Who knows what will happen.

=]]

Guest itsjennyfer

Hmmmm.

Does anyone know what artists are contracted with what station?-MBC or SBS?

Since we can pretty much cross out that any artist who works with MBC won't be at the SBS-sponsered HB, you know?

Guest itsjennyfer

^ Thanks!(: you're a big help~

So BOTH JYP&YG are wiwth MBC? "/

That sucks; it's likely that it's going to affect their artists from coming to HB.

GAH, it'd be cute if the new boyband Hot Blood came. not that they even debuted but still, eye candy(:

but they're a part of JYP, haha -___-.

Guest Burst_Angel

*SIGH* why can't MBC and SBS just get along. That way we can enjoy ALL the artists without having their feud get in the way of our enjoyment. :crazy:

Guest jae!fany

wtf, X_x can we just switch to KBS LOL. i wonder if they can do that?! O_O

dude, the last list needs to come out soon. ._. it's not fun at all.

Archived