[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babee012

WAIT!!!! How come Eru is on page 1 of this thread but he's not on the korean music festival website!?

I am confused now!! Eru or no Eru!?? :blink:

now that you mention it... both taejinah AND eru are not part of the "artist list" on the kmf website..

is that a hint telling us that they're NOT gonna be there...? ><;;;

cuz everyone else announced is on the artist list except for taejinah and eru...

and then that whole eru going to the army may 1st...

does that mean they'll be making another announcement saying eru and taejinah cant go to hollywood bowl now -____-;;;;;

ahhh man. i just want the last list to freaking come out already ><!

Guest angela7546

so i was just looking at some chinese news website like what i do everyday

and then i came across this.a bit shock because i thought Eru and his dad are coming to HB

韩国歌手ERU将于5月1日入伍。据ERU身边的好友透露,ERU将在4月1日在忠南新兵训练营完成入伍相关手续,并在4周的基础军事训练后,以公益勤务要员的身份服役26个月。

ERU所属经纪公司相关负责人表示:“ERU将在5月1日入伍,本来因为ERU年纪小,再加上正在读大学,所以也考虑过延期入伍,不过最后还是觉得趁年轻的时候去参军对他本人有更多好处,所以没有提出延期申请。”

在美国出生的ERU在2年前曾为取得韩国国籍而放弃了美国国籍。

if you don't understand chinese

it's pretty much saying that Eru gave up his US citizenship and he is going to the army on May 1st

then how is he going to come to HB on the 17th? Im confused

I really want to see him though...

i hope this news is incorrect

Guest --hearts.

Darn it. I was looking forward to seeing him again! I'm surprised he didn't postpone his enlistment considering he's only 24 (most stars push it to the VERY end of time.) o.O They better find a freaken good replacement for him...they better REPLACE him and not just give us one less star.

Guest sthao22

Just wondering whats the closest hotels near the hollywood bowl, that way I can just walk there and not deal with the traffic...I know Best western is one , do you guys know any other? thanks

Guest janers

Just wondering whats the closest hotels near the hollywood bowl, that way I can just walk there and not deal with the traffic...I know Best western is one , do you guys know any other? thanks

go to travelocity.com and type in the address for HB in the 'points of interest' field or advanced search.forgot what its called.

it'll tell u how far each hotel is from hb in miles.

and thanks ibin! i'm gonna check out those shuttle sites.

Guest BoAspika

woah...another change to the artist list...this

sucks who else are they planning on taking out? grrr

...better be good artist or try and get back the other

artist that were taken away...wonder girls would be nice..haha

Guest angela7546

i heard from somewhere that M and sungie would be going too..

how true is that?

OMG is that true

cuz if it is i'll be so excited

Guest Aya Niikura17

now that you mention it... both taejinah AND eru are not part of the "artist list" on the kmf website..

cuz everyone else announced is on the artist list except for taejinah and eru...

does that mean they'll be making another announcement saying eru and taejinah cant go to hollywood bowl now -____-;;;;;

that's really bad >___>

but, if he isn't in the artists list, and reading that news, maybe is true ._.

i hope not

I want the final list soon >____<

Guest Moonangel517

OMG! This is on my bday! But I live in Oklahoma....I'm trying to convince my parents to let me fly out ot cali and stay at my aunts in Stockton..and drive down to L.A. on Saturday or Fridaynight....

I was just wondering...if I were to buy tickets to the concert....DO I HAVE TO PICK THE TICKETS UP RIGHT AWAY? or CAN WE PICK THEM UP DAY OF CONCERT?

Guest `Dara;

so i was just looking at some chinese news website like what i do everyday

and then i came across this.a bit shock because i thought Eru and his dad are coming to HB

if you don't understand chinese

it's pretty much saying that Eru gave up his US citizenship and he is going to the army on May 1st

then how is he going to come to HB on the 17th? Im confused

I really want to see him though...

i hope this news is incorrect

@____@

omg this suck. if he doesn't go then this suck...

what's up with this year's concert? seems like everything is going wrong this year >_<

Guest Arisu.In.SuJu.Land

OMG! This is on my bday! But I live in Oklahoma....I'm trying to convince my parents to let me fly out ot cali and stay at my aunts in Stockton..and drive down to L.A. on Saturday or Fridaynight....

I was just wondering...if I were to buy tickets to the concert....DO I HAVE TO PICK THE TICKETS UP RIGHT AWAY? or CAN WE PICK THEM UP DAY OF CONCERT?

Nope, you don't have to pick them up right away. :D There will be the Will Call booth on the day of the concert for you to pick them up at~

Guest swirly-whirl

oh my gawd i totally did not notice that he wasnt on the list at kmf until you SAID SO

i've actually been on that site a million times and now that i thinka bout it I LIKE DONT REMEMBER SEEING HIM OR TAE JIN AH ON IT RECENTLY @_______@

i wonder what's going on with hb D:

lots of people are going off to the army this year...

oh yeah and that mbc + sbs problem got like huger recently too (...i dunno that might have nothing to do with this, but big things are happening in korea now XD;; )

Guest jjoongieluv

OMG what's taking them so long with the final announcements??? :wacko:

i dont think theyll be announcing until they actually find artists to perform

i mean they only knew a for a couple weeks before us that hyolee and wg werent able to perform anymore and im sure its not THAT easy to get new people since a lot of artists probably have things scheduled for may already.

Guest becool

Yeah, this whole waiting is taking ridiculously long. I hope its worth the wait and I do agree that it is probably really hard to find someone to perform on such a short notice.

And swirly whirl what do you mean by "big things happening between sbs and mbc?"

Guest Burst_Angel

i dont think theyll be announcing until they actually find artists to perform

i mean they only knew a for a couple weeks before us that hyolee and wg werent able to perform anymore and im sure its not THAT easy to get new people since a lot of artists probably have things scheduled for may already.

I suppose so. I hope they can find some good performers at this late hour. *chants Big Bang under her breath* :blush:

Guest ngpossible

Yeah, this whole waiting is taking ridiculously long. I hope its worth the wait and I do agree that it is probably really hard to find someone to perform on such a short notice.

And swirly whirl what do you mean by "big things happening between sbs and mbc?"

i think she's talking about this:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Singers-bec...talk524936.html

sbs and mbc are bringing their backstage battle to the front

Archived