Grappler Baki

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Anyone here watched it? The plot for this anime is pretty simplistic but the fights can be entertaining to watch.

wallpaper_15066.jpg
Plot:

Baki is raised by his wealthy and obsessive mother, Emi Akezawa, who also funds his training in the hopes that he can be a powerful warrior like his father. Around the start of the series, Baki outgrows traditional training and heads out to follows the path of his ruthless father's training and meets many powerful fighters along the way. Eventually, Baki fights his father and is beaten without a challenge.

After being beaten, Baki travels around the world continuing his training. Years down the road he finds an underground fighting arena where he fights some of the most powerful fighters of all styles of martial arts. It is here he truly begins to hone his martial arts skills.

Volumes: 42 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2111

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 24 + 2nd Season: 24

grappler_baki.jpg

Grappler_Baki1.jpg

grapplerbaki3.jpg

• 9 months later...
Guest knockblock

Yeah I agree about Yujiro Hanma. He always owns everybody. His son held his own against Yujiro and only one other guy put up a good fight against him.

I've seen a little bit of the manga in Japanese. Is it translated anywhere? I wanna know where I can read the manga.

Archived