Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Win A Signed Poster From The K-Drama “My Love Eun Dong”!

My-Love-Eun-Dong_Twitter_600x300.jpg

Calling all “My Love Eun Dong” fans! This is your chance to win an official poster, signed byJoo Jin Moand Kim Sa Rang

All you have to do is show us your favorite "My Love Eun Dong" moment, and you could win!

Ready to enter? Here's how! 

When:
Tuesday, August 18 - Monday, August 24, 2015 (PST)

How:

1. Choose your favorite moment from any episode of “My Love Eun Dong” and screencap it.
  2. Post the image on the Comments section of the “My Love Eun Dong” channel page, including the episode number plus the event hashtags: #MLEDBestMoment and #VikiGiveaway.
  3. Users will upvote/like their favorite images
  4. Five winners will be chosen based on the number of upvotes/likes.
Additional details
  • There is no limit on the number of daily submissions. 
  • Only registered Viki users can participate.
Adding to the fun, check out Joo Jin MoKim Sa Rang and Kim Ah Joong's celebrity pages, where you can take your pick for Joo Jin Mo's best on-screen leading lady (Note: participating in the poll does notcount towards the giveaway)!

source http://blog.viki.com/2015/08/win-signed-poster-from-k-drama-my-love.html 

• Like 5

Guest meelis

Reading from one report that Joo Jin Mo started shooting Happy End only two days after Dance Dance wrapped up. :crazy:

Really? I didn't know... Thanks for the info, @lucy13880! But HOW? He looks so different in Happy End, like five kgs+ and five years older than in Dance, Dance..:blink:

On the other hand, where's this workaholic gone? Bring him back, bring him back ASAP before we die of boredom here.:lol:

Really? I didn't know... Thanks for the info, @lucy13880! But HOW? He looks so different in Happy End, like five kgs+ and five years older than in Dance, Dance..:blink:

On the other hand, where's this workaholic gone? Bring him back, bring him back ASAP before we die of boredom here.:lol:

Yeah it's unbelievable but that's the truth. :crazy:

Yeah to tell you what? Today's one month of MLED ends airing ( one month Jooninja mode :crazy: )

• Like 5

Guest meelis

Oh, is it today? So Happy Valentine's Day to all our Chinese friends and to everybody who is in love! :wub:

@chinalily_wang, I'm happy to see you back, how have you been?

@lucy13880, thanks for sharing the KNTV promotion for MLE. Hoping for some interviews for the channel when the time comes. :lol:

KSR's interview on July 31st

She mentioned JJM's gaze. That's not an easy thing. 

-주진모와 호흡은 어땠나. 눈빛 연기가 장난 아니던데.

△ 진모 오빠의 눈빛이 세게 나오긴 하더라.(웃음) 은동이는 어른스러운 성격이지 않나. 은호(주진모)의 눈빛을 자연스럽게 받아주는 캐릭터였다. 어렸을 적 성숙했던 은동이처럼, 그 눈빛을 자연스럽게 이끌어줘야겠다고 생각했다.

http://news-ade.com/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1567 

• Like 3

Oh, is it today? So Happy Valentine's Day to all our Chinese friends and to everybody who is in love! :wub:

@lucy13880, thanks for sharing the KNTV promotion for MLE. Hoping for some interviews for the channel when the time comes. :lol:

I don't know about the schedule but the leads of The Time We Were Not In Love had its interviews yesterday! So maybe we'll have some too. (For KNTV)

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 5

Guest meelis

I don't know about the schedule but the leads of The Time We Were Not In Love had its interviews yesterday! So maybe we'll have some too. (For KNTV)

Oh, I'm not really sure about the leads of MLE, since one of them will be playing again the 'Catch me if you can' game.:P

@chinalily_wang, enjoy your summer. I'm finally going on vacation tomorrow and of course I was worrying as usual about the internet connection I'll have there, if I'll be able to follow the news etc., but I think I'll miss nothing this time, because NOTHING will happen while I'm away, which makes me both sad and mad and happy.:tears::crazy::lol:

CNFactWVAAAlxsz.jpg

Joo Jin Mo:

I like fishing very much. Fishing helps reflect on myself and there will be unexpected gains.I used to consider fishing as a means of entertainment. But now it's a method to calm mood when I have chaos in brain or difficulty in work. So the hobby Fishing plays a very important role in my actor career. (2011.11 Marie Claire Interview)

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 4