Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

​Hi, ye and she described him as "the handsome sculpture." - Hahaha - But, I guess as I'm writing this both have not started filming together yet. Can't wait for May 29. I hope it would run well, rating percentage wise.  :P

​She also said he looks like a Spanish person.  :D

• Like 4

@meelis, WOW, excellent job! I kinda knew all these things were from one single brand but couldn't find the name. You've just been promoted lol!

He's the sponsor of Nicki Minaj and Beyonce's new music video: 

https://instagram.com/p/22mrZ9lvMi/ 

@Calphurnia2007, Yeah, she said that he looks like a Spanish man but they didn't translate it, lol. Wonder why... There is another article about that: 

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 4

Guest meelis

@meelis, WOW, excellent job! I kinda knew all these things were from one single brand but couldn't find the name. You've just been promoted lol!

He's the sponsor of Nicki Minaj and Beyonce's new music video: 

​LOL, thanks. The clothes were easy to find (the white pants are some chinos from the same collection, not even worth mentioning), but couldn't find the fugly shoes, I'm sure they're again by PP, because he has such studded things, but didn't see the same model in white.

God, gotta love K reporters' articles titles. Aren't they crazy?:o

​LOL, thanks. The clothes were easy to find (the white pants are some chinos from the same collection, not even worth mentioning), but couldn't find the fugly shoes, I'm sure they're again by PP, because he has such studded things, but didn't see the same model in white.

​@meelis, according to the investigation by our friends at Baidu Tieba, the shoes are from the Korean brand STUD SLIPON: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3791295433

• Like 1

Video: My Love Eun Dong Presscon Joo Jin Mo Q&A

Joo Jin Mo refused to give rating promise for those he gave promise always had bad rating. He said "I am very very looking forward to this project while acting. It seems the first time I am so addicted in one drama. This is a very good project. So I will keep silence about the rating promise.“

“PDnim lead me to act in a relaxing way. So when I watch the scenes I've shoot by far, I am surprised by myself. So I am very curious about the reaction when viewers watch these parts."

Compared to try his best to act the role, what makes him feel more comfortable and free is the authenticity of the character Ji Eun Ho. "I think I've seen myself in real life from the character. That even makes me shy and blush."

• Like 1

​Hi, ye and she described him as "the handsome sculpture." - Hahaha - But, I guess as I'm writing this both have not started filming together yet. Can't wait for May 29. I hope it would run well, rating percentage wise.  :P

​She also said he looks like a Spanish person.  :D

​Hi, ahhh........I think she had a point there...............When you look at him longer it seems he has traces of Spanish blood.....:P

• Like 2

Guest meelis

​@meelis, according to the investigation by our friends at Baidu Tieba, the shoes are from the Korean brand STUD SLIPON: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3791295433

​Thank you, @lyfuym! No wonder I didn't find them in PP's collection (although he has similar stuff), I know nothing at all about Korean brands. 

Anyway, I hope he threw them away already.:D